Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chococat
Aug 22, 2000
Forum Veteran

These little dingdongs are ONE whole year old! Cheese is way outgrowing his brother though. Happy birthday you one celled nitwits! :toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ILL Machina
Mar 25, 2004

:italy: Glory to Italia! :italy:

Ayy!! This text is-a the color of marinara! Ohhhh!! Dat's amore!!

Chococat posted:

These little dingdongs are ONE whole year old! Cheese is way outgrowing his brother though. Happy birthday you one celled nitwits! :toot:

Happy birthday cattes!

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
George can't be arsed

Safari Disco Lion
Jul 21, 2011

Boss, if they make us find seven lost crystals, I'm quitting.

Mmhmm, yes, a nice round belly, I approve. :hmmyes:

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

why is George so perfect

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
He's Japanese, so he's under a lot of pressure to be.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

I just want to say I love George and if I could I would chance it and blow raspberries in his tummy.

Safari Disco Lion
Jul 21, 2011

Boss, if they make us find seven lost crystals, I'm quitting.

:laffo: From two pages ago.

Trig Discipline posted:

George has perfected the art of sitting extremely normally.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Pia, after defeating her arch enemy the vacuum attachment, sleeps on it in triumph.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Kwyndig posted:

I just want to say I love George and if I could I would chance it and blow raspberries in his tummy.

He is very scared of strangers but with me and the wife we can absolutely get away with that. He is basically a limp little noodle with us, just "sure whatever" no matter how rudely we invade his personal space.

Trebuchet King
Jul 5, 2005

This post...

...is a
WORK OF FICTION!!

I just adopted two boys, littermates, four weeks ago:

This is BB! His brother, Poe, is not orange, but is still a very sweet boy. BB is much more talkative.

My mother also has an orange cat:

This is Ollie, perhaps the most powerful cat I have ever met. He is big and has incredible bro energy. I love getting Ollie updates from my younger sibling back home.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
Ollie is asking you how much you bench, already knowing he will be disappointed with your response.

ILL Machina
Mar 25, 2004

Trebuchet King posted:

I just adopted two boys, littermates, four weeks ago:

This is BB! His brother, Poe, is not orange, but is still a very sweet boy. BB is much more talkative.

My mother also has an orange cat:

This is Ollie, perhaps the most powerful cat I have ever met. He is big and has incredible bro energy. I love getting Ollie updates from my younger sibling back home.

Theme some good cats. I think you should post poe by posting a picture of them both together! I don't know if you can be orange by association.

Trebuchet King
Jul 5, 2005

This post...

...is a
WORK OF FICTION!!

ILL Machina posted:

Theme some good cats. I think you should post poe by posting a picture of them both together! I don't know if you can be orange by association.

Okey doke:

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

obviously orange cat best cat but that is a very handsome grey tabby, this picture makes him look like he’s shaded like Spider-Man Noir

for content: my sister bought her dog a bandanna and it was the perfect size to be a cat cape. Here’s Amsterdam, ready to leap tall counters in a single bound to rescue some food from tragically suffocating in its packaging. (He stole and ate a tomato other day this cat had the weirdest taste)

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

What a big boy :kimchi:

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Kwyndig posted:

What a big boy :kimchi:

Actually Pia is a rarer lady orange tabby! She's my Little Miss :cabot:

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

this is Red from the local Agway

Chococat
Aug 22, 2000
Forum Veteran

Oh no there's been an accident and orange cats are strewn across the den!

The one in the back is a torbie so she counts too.

Gorgar
Dec 2, 2012

Chococat posted:

The one in the back is a torbie so she counts too.

Loki heard this and demands to be admired now.

(she is actually a very sweet cat who still acts like a kitten and loves everybody but the new cat from the back yard, whom she hisses at)

dupersaurus
Aug 1, 2012

Futurism was an art movement where dudes were all 'CARS ARE COOL AND THE PAST IS FOR CHUMPS. LET'S DRAW SOME CARS.'
Dash is a very good, if unorthodox, sleeper

Chococat
Aug 22, 2000
Forum Veteran

Gorgar posted:

Loki heard this and demands to be admired now.

😍

Wake says O HAI! She has a case of RBF but she's a big ol attention sponge and rules the cats with an iron paw.

Gorgar
Dec 2, 2012

Wake looks grumpy but I’ll take your word for it. My orange cat (posted way back) often looks cranky when he isn’t.

Chococat
Aug 22, 2000
Forum Veteran

Awww she's a sweetie. She needs human attention so much she even put up with a grabby baby emitting questionable smells!

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

wee lady kitty hat for me

Trebuchet King
Jul 5, 2005

This post...

...is a
WORK OF FICTION!!

BB is very good at posing for the camera.

ILL Machina
Mar 25, 2004

Trebuchet King posted:

BB is very good at posing for the camera.

Agreed.

smilingfish
Sep 18, 2012

fuck you i am smart
Charlie is old but very dashing.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

What a dapper cat!

Trebuchet King
Jul 5, 2005

This post...

...is a
WORK OF FICTION!!

BB keeps growin; he’s proving very clever. Li’l dude is generally not much of a cuddler but he loves talking and being talked to, pets, and attention in general. One time just turning to look at him kicked his purring into high gear.

Saeka
Jul 2, 2007

I'm a man that loves the simple things. Sunhats. Boba. Dresses.

My orange dude has an Upper Respiratory Infection :(

He's feeling better, but being a middle age to older boi, it's always concerning.

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
I leave 2 backpacks on the floor because my older (about 15yo) orange cat likes to lay and sleep on them. However today I accidentally put an empty bought grocery bag thing on it. He just came down to go lay on that backpack rather than the other and meowed at me, I quickly figured out what he wanted.

I of course moved it off of it and now he is passed out on it. I don't want to take a picture and wake him up though.

nunsexmonkrock fucked around with this message at 07:47 on Jan 3, 2023

sw0cb
Feb 18, 2007
Magritte is both the most cuddly boy to ever exist and the last thing your toes see before he chews them off.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry
Those ear tuffets are things of wonder.

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

oh! the violence

ILL Machina
Mar 25, 2004

Adorable little monster. Brightened my day for sure

left_unattended
Apr 13, 2009

"The person who seeks all their applause from outside has their happiness in another's keeping."
Dale Carnegie
He's got some Maine Coon right?

sw0cb
Feb 18, 2007

left_unattended posted:

He's got some Maine Coon right?

He’s 100% Maine Coon I believe, the paws ears and face structure are the giveaways I believe. He became someone else’s unwanted kitten(turns out kittens have lots of energy - shocker) and I was lucky enough to be able to adopt him.

His personality is as large as his appearance, he thinks he’s a lion and is totally unafraid. He shot out of the back door last year and immediately decided to go for a swim in the lake behind my house (we are not repeating this experience lol - alligators ).

Glad everyone enjoyed the pics, he’s a great catte.

sw0cb fucked around with this message at 13:13 on Jan 7, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

left_unattended
Apr 13, 2009

"The person who seeks all their applause from outside has their happiness in another's keeping."
Dale Carnegie
That's what made me think it too. I didn't click to the size change between pictures until the one with the other cat :allears:.