Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgOw1jV1e7c&t=11s

AT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7rRkLvpwE8&t=2s

here's a hot take from BBP:

quote:

Did you really do this to me, Cardinals? Did you really lose to Landry Jones? I don’t understand. I don’t understand why nothing good can happen to me. I had to watch Brandon Weeden play for my team, but I found joy elsewhere. Watching the Cardinals throatstomp bad teams was glorious. Imagine the twinkle in my eyes when I saw a team that was running up the score on the 49ers was facing the Steelers. There aren’t many things in life that bring me joy, but a bunch of fat assholes with their terrible towels slumped over in shame as their team gets curbstomped is one of them. You took that away from me, Cardinals. You took away the one inkling of happiness in that week. I keep calling Arians a wizard, but I gotta say I really loving hate this trick.

No matter where I go, my life spirals into sadness at the hands of some sort of sorcery. If it’s not football related, it’s my single coworker, Katie. Bruce Arians casts a loving Memory Charm on his team and makes them all forget how to play football for a week, and Katie casts a spell on me: you’re a Bibbidi Bobbidi Brother to me and I don’t want to ruin our friendship.

One of these things is not like the others, one of these things just isn't the same:

Fine Wine Club: Activate!

Speaking of old folks: Steve Smith Sr. only needs 128 yards to hit 13,900 and make it to the top-10 all time. Good luck, hope it all comes in garbage time or next week.

Also, and totally not relevant, cards are 2-8 in home MNF appearances since moving to Arizona.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWmQbk5h86w

:suicide:

:siren: Today's Game is brought to you by Civic Duty:siren:

Winkie01 posted:

Good job rear end in a top hat, I was going to do the GDT and give everyone a update on my Jury Duty experience.

Here is my Jury Duty Experiance. It loving sucks walked in got my sweet rear end government check for 45 bucks along with the other 60ish potential jurors ( Christ how much money is wasted on this all over the country?) Spent a hour doing absolutely nothing judge came in and said they settled the cases at the last moment and dismissed us..... then said we have to be there at 10 am tomorrow for Jury selection again. :smith:

Hope I am not too hungover at 10 am does anyone know if I get paid again tomorrow?

Qwijib0 fucked around with this message at 23:59 on Oct 26, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK
Cardinals? Just!
Ravens? Probably still the most Evil team.
I think you know who I want to win.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Wanna see some classic cardiac cards tonight.

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
Good job rear end in a top hat, I was going to do the GDT and give everyone a update on my Jury Duty experience.

Here is my Jury Duty Experiance. It loving sucks walked in got my sweet rear end government check for 45 bucks along with the other 60ish potential jurors ( Christ how much money is wasted on this all over the country?) Spent a hour doing absolutely nothing judge came in and said they settled the cases at the last moment and dismissed us..... then said we have to be there at 10 am tomorrow for Jury selection again. :smith:

Hope I am not too hungover at 10 am does anyone know if I get paid again tomorrow? I haven't even had time to masturbate today between the court house and catching up on the TFF threads sitting here making some BBQ Teriyaki chicken from Trader Joe's...today has sucked

Winkie01 fucked around with this message at 23:58 on Oct 26, 2015

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe

Winkie01 posted:

Good job rear end in a top hat

added to op

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

Qwijib0 posted:

added to op

Thanks budy

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe

Winkie01 posted:

Thanks budy

cheers champ.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
"Carson Palmer hasn't ever really had the talent around him."

:stare: Get hosed.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I honestly can't remember the last time the Bengals had a bad offensive line. Palmer always had talent round him. 2010 was on him as much or more than anyone else.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Eifert Posting posted:

"Carson Palmer hasn't ever really had the talent around him."

:stare: Get hosed.

Chris Henry's tears run like water off a pickup truck bed.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Hoo boy not looking forward to my team being utterly destructed at MNF

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Dilfer just did a great job explaining playbook problems with different OC's each year.

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

Go Card. Rub off some of that winning magic onto the Suns plz.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
A close loss to a bad team leading into an unforeseeable win against a match up nightmare is pretty much the most Ravens thing imaginable. But not this year my friends not this year.

Tonight'll be like visiting the ostrich exhibit there's gonna be so much bird rape.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
So Justin Tucker is totally different than you'd expect a kicker to be.

He's really loving annoying and a total goober.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
^^^
Justin? Cause yeah, he's very annoying. He refers to himself and the kicking team as "The Wolf Pack".

Kalli posted:

Dilfer just did a great job explaining playbook problems with different OC's each year.

Doesn't help that said OCs are have nearly all been sub-par.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

I think the Ravens might win this one but I will put my money where my mouth is on that one. I *will* quote this post, though, and act like a prophet if I'm right.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

i dont think even the monday night countdown guys care about come on man anymore

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

Quest For Glory II posted:

i dont think even the monday night countdown guys care about come on man anymore

loving finally

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

Winkie01 posted:

Hope I am not too hungover at 10 am does anyone know if I get paid again tomorrow? I haven't even had time to masturbate today between the court house and catching up on the TFF threads sitting here making some BBQ Teriyaki chicken from Trader Joe's...today has sucked

Look forward to your $45 check tomorrow.

Also most jobs usually have some jury duty compensation policy, so you should check into that.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Quest For Glory II posted:

Speaking as someone who hates basketball more than death and taxes and, that said, it's no Shaqtin a fool.

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

bring back Jacked UP but use it to educate Highschool football players about concussions.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Winkie01 posted:

Every time in my life I've gotten a jury duty notice I've called them and said I was about to start a jail sentence. It gets deferred to infinity and I've been excused every time.

GO CARDS, WIN FOR RAMADU'S BIONIC NUT!

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

Infidel Castro posted:

Look forward to your $45 check tomorrow.

Also most jobs usually have some jury duty compensation policy, so you should check into that.

I am self employed :negative:

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Winkie01 posted:

Quit the GIF factory and started making high quality loops on your own huh?

ps go Ravens whatever i guess

The SituAsian
Oct 29, 2006

I'm a mess in distress
But we're still the best dressed

Winkie01 posted:

Just write yourself a post dated check for whatever your average annual take home is divided by your working days.

And don't cash it until the year 3000.

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

Go the wandering cardinals

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
To be fair we've been lucky in close games the past two years. The 2013 Ravens were possibly worse than this. apparently investing zero resources into the offensive side of the ball for 5 years and never trying to attract competent coaching talent are not recipes for long term success.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

where's kawalimus. kawalimus do you enjoy bird team battles more than other games

kawal'mus

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

Great graphics guys

Vaders Jester
Sep 9, 2009

:scotland:

The Puppy Bowl posted:

To be fair we've been lucky in close games the past two years. The 2013 Ravens were possibly worse than this. apparently investing zero resources into the offensive side of the ball for 5 years and never trying to attract competent coaching talent are not recipes for long term success.

Basically bet it all on that year and it came up lucky. Not complaining but holy poo poo, the Ravens need to get better coaches and recievers.

e: I'm a Ravens fan but I kind of hope the Cards win it for Ramadu.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
That is quite a trio of receivers. No worries, Baltimore's no-name secondary will have them off the field in seconds.

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

I'm really digging this edited karaoke version of Shoot To Thrill

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

FANDUEL(TM) CHALK TALK SPONSORED BY STATE FARM

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

PrinceRandom posted:

Great graphics guys
Those layoffs are already starting to hurt.

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

Eww

fan of the browns
Apr 6, 2012

my enemy...
the enemy of every human who has ever lived...
this is the life-force that watches over the Dinosaurs.
Fake Journey.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
go Cardinals

I dont like the Seahawks feeling they can make the playoffs

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
Good luck Ravens

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcjzHMhBtf0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
That's not Steve Perry. What is this poo poo?

• Locked thread