Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Tom Brady
Tom Brady
Tom Brady
Tom Brady
Tom Brady
View Results

• Locked thread
Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

It has been done. May Cthulhu's reign be merciless and eternal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Gas, then goldmine the gassed.

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

I am happy that Touchdown Tom and my New England Patriots won the football game. I am sad that Julian Edelman got hurt and I hope he is healthy again really soon.

Yay Patriots.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK
Check the ball's air pressure.

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7XVcqZodAM

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK
Tom Brady was embroiled in a scandal in which he was caught cheating at football by paying people to de-inflate balls for him.

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Moneyball
Jul 11, 2005

It's a problem you think we need to explain ourselves.
I assume that anyone who roots against the Patriots not only condones the Paris attacks, but wishes they thought of it first.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
gently caress the Giants. All hail Darth Brady.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

gently caress the Giants. All hail Darth Brady.

all hail Joe Montana, coincidentally The Greatest Quarterback Of All Time

Moneyball
Jul 11, 2005

Mystic Stylez posted:

all hail Joe Montana, coincidentally The Greatest Quarterback Of All Time

former.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Moneyball posted:

I assume that anyone who roots against the Patriots not only condones the Paris attacks, but wishes they thought of it first.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
Brady lives, Peyton dies, Giants lose last second heartbreaker.

:getin:

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
i think it's funny that tom brady finally beat eli manning on the back of a dropped interception

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Brady is the most important thing to happen to the modern world

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Parmesan Basil posted:

Tom Brady was embroiled in a scandal in which he was caught cheating at football by paying people to de-inflate balls for him.

How many baby mamas have you shotgunned today?

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

But seriously the Pats beat the Giants simultaneous with Peyton breaking the career yardage record in a game where he threw 4 picks, had a 0.0 passer rating and got benched and lost.

Hunterhr
Jan 4, 2007

And The Beast, Satan said unto the LORD, "You Fucking Suck" and juked him out of his goddamn shoes
I counted Him out. I prostrate myself for His forgiveness.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
Tom Brady should be ashamed. Drew Brees carved up this defense for 7 Touchdowns and Brady could only manage 2 TDs and needed a miracle field goal and a questionable call with the Giants poor clock management to win.

Shameful, really.

Moneyball
Jul 11, 2005

Febreeze posted:

Tom Brady should be ashamed. Drew Brees carved up this defense for 7 Touchdowns and Brady could only manage 2 TDs and needed a miracle field goal and a questionable call with the Giants poor clock management to win.

Shameful, really.

If we had Edelman and could control the ball, we would have won 666 - 0

yes, we.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Febreeze posted:

Shameful, really.

No offensive tackles and no Edelman or Lewis do hurt a little.

Gave up way less points anyway.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Moneyball posted:

If we had Edelman and could control the ball, we would have won 666 - 0

yes, we.

Don't blame the injuries for Tom Brady's shame. Giants are really hurt too. Jayron Hosley was on the field. A small baby could beat Jayron Hosely in coverage.

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

HEY BAD GUYS, THIS IS THE VICE PRESIDENT, PLEASE DON'T KILL HIM!

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
I really wanted the Pats to lose here but win out all the way to the Super Bowl, so that the Giants could once again prevent 19-0.

Oh well, maybe next time.

ParliamentOfDogs
Jan 29, 2009

My genre's thriller... What's yours?
I just want the nfc east to be as goofy as possible so thank you Thomas.

Magnetic North
Dec 15, 2008

Beware the Forest's Mushrooms

Now we know how he does it. Everyone else is playing football, but he is playing electric football.

Nov 6, 2002

Lol if you think New England is going 16-0 with all these injuries and having to play the whole division again.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Early reports are Edleman broke his foot

https://twitter.com/MikeGarafolo/status/666074445027479553

Giants took one for the AFC

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

NC-17 posted:

Lol if you think New England is going 16-0 with all these injuries and having to play the whole division again.

We're going to lose to the Jets, aren't we?

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Alter Ego posted:

We're going to lose to the Jets, aren't we?

They will blow at least one division game just because.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Honestly I am sad that the Giants lost their chance to cement themselves firmly as the most mysterious team int he NFL

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Honestly I am sad that the Giants lost their chance to cement themselves firmly as the most mysterious team int he NFL

The Giants are profoundly mediocre, as they've been for 90% of the Tom Coughlin era

Nov 6, 2002

Poonerman posted:

The Giants are profoundly mediocre, as they've been for 90% of the Tom Coughlin era

A lost decade if you will.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Poonerman posted:

Yeah but a profoundly mediocre team that can beat the best team in the NFL consistently is cool and weird and I mourn its loss

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

NC-17 posted:

considering i got to watch a lovable doofus raise the lombardi twice over a legendary supermodel im okay with it

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

NC-17 posted:

*A Decade of Spectacular Failure

Get your memes right

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Gisele's perfectly spherical breasts.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Febreeze posted:

Shameful, really.

It's hard to imagine how many SuperBowl wins Belichick would have if he had Drew Bree's instead of being shackled to a pedestrian 6th round QB like Thomas Brady.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

I hate the Patriots because any time someone takes a two point lead over them with less than three minutes to play, they're still going to win.

• Locked thread