Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Why do YOU continue to watch Monday Night RAW?
This poll is closed.
I enjoy the storytelling 14 3.60%
I enjoy the athleticism 18 4.63%
I enjoy standing up for WWE 9 2.31%
I enjoy tater tots 37 9.51%
I enjoy magic beans 26 6.68%
I enjoy succatash 19 4.88%
I enjoy having something to flip to between plays on Monday Night Football 17 4.37%
I enjoy having something to flip to during commercials on NCIS 7 1.80%
I enjoy Foochs' attempts at optimism 42 10.80%
I enjoy FartBlood's attempts at erotica 17 4.37%
I enjoy hatewatching 58 14.91%
I hate enjoywatching 27 6.94%
I enjoy waiting for the off-chance that MY CLIENT BROCK LESNAR will appear 51 13.11%
I enjoy passing the time until Lucha Underground Season 2 kicks off 47 12.08%
Total: 152 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Poll response: None of the above:

CobiWann posted:

Still your defending Tag Team champs, the New Day!

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 02:02 on Dec 15, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

I need to FEEL THE POWUH before 10pm tonight. Fargo season finale.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

So did Vince supposedly emerge from his cave because of the showdown at the start of Raw between Roman and Stephanie?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

I believe we're about to witness the power of positivity. :getin:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

I do not know who this is.

I like who this is and he is threatening to dethrone The New Day as my wrasslin' heroes.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Is Bo's character slightly-insane man who runs around in Fruit of the Loom underwear?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

We interrupt this also-ran match for :vince: :vince: :vince:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

GET OFFA MAH LAWN! :vince:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

Please WWE, I want New Day to interact with Vince. Please.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Fenrir posted:

Suddenly New Day has literally every title in the company, somehow even the Divas.

I could see them coming out in drag trying to convince people they're new Divas. Then, following that promo, they walk back on stage as themselves and say "WOW! Did you see them?"

Write that into the Goon-written shows.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Off goes the suit jacket.

AND THE TIE.

SHEAMUS :vince:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Who is Mr. McMan?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Sheamus/Roman again?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Vince solicits the crowd, then patronizes them.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Win or YOU'RE FAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRED.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

I'm still fairly new to this and I find hilarious that the commissioner has his own walk-out music.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Is it time for The New---no, it's Tyler. :(

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Tweak posted:

stop teasing and GIVE ME NEW DAY

We're not gonna get New Day before Fargo and I'm going to have a decision to make. :(

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Jerusalem posted:

Here's my understanding of how the hunt for the next James Bond is going:

Exec 1: So... Idris Elba?
Exec 2: Yep.
get six-figure bonus

"Won't some people get annoyed that James Bond just had a race change?"

"Felix Leiter was played by seven different actors in eight movies in the early days and the one repeat had his movies 18 years apart. Then, they rebooted and he became black."

"I like your thinking."

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Idris Elba can't be Bond because I want them to make at least one more RockNRolla movie like they were supposed to. :colbert:

Then, if the sequel sucks, he can be Bond.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Idris Elba was in an episode of Aqua Teen Hunger Force? :stare:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Jerusalem posted:

Only if opening text over a black screen in the first 30 seconds says,"Oh by the way Johnny Quid accidentally fell off a building and died and we burnt the body then spread the ashes over the ocean and destroyed all photographs of him between the end of the last movie and the start of this one. Also none of the characters will mention him out of respect for his memory or something I dunno."

We'll take it. Maybe Archy can join The Wild Bunch in some capacity. Mark Strong already was able to do a solid faked Gerard Butler Scottish accent.

This thread has reminded me that I want to look up Luther on Netflix. Y'all cool. :hfive:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

PHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILADELPHIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....DON'T YOU DARE...BE SOWAHHHH.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Fargo on TV, New Day Time on the cell. Good setup.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Fargo goes to break in time for the best part of the show. Good timing.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Why wouldn't his son's favorite tag team be The New Day?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

I had to shut off the cable app on my phone to focus on Fargo. Based off the thread, I can't wait to see what I missed.

And were they trying to turn New Day face?

• Locked thread