Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

Felix needs to watch Gundam not only because it’s really good and he’d like it but also because he’d get really all the rare side lore and go on tangents about how if he had lived General Revil would have prevented the rise of the Titans and how modern America could never produce a figure like Revil.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
i started listening to Hell of Presidents after not having premium for a few years and i am now a Former Matt Hater.

when he comes back, i hope they replace felix with the other gamer guy

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Gripweed posted:

Felix needs to watch Gundam not only because it’s really good and he’d like it but also because he’d get really all the rare side lore and go on tangents about how if he had lived General Revil would have prevented the rise of the Titans and how modern America could never produce a figure like Revil.

3 month span of getting War In The Pocket references

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
they're covering the UK today. feeding all you british goons out there

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

TenementFunster posted:

i started listening to Hell of Presidents after not having premium for a few years and i am now a Former Matt Hater.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSb8SoF7igQ

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Being a Matt hater is bizarre he's always been the best one.

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

Groovelord Neato posted:

Being a Matt hater is bizarre he's always been the best one.

All Matts are good

Chakan
Mar 30, 2011

Nick Soapdish posted:

All Matts are good

With a few notable exceptions, AMAG.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Lol at Halloween Jack's redtext. Did you piss off some of the losers in d&d?

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Yes. I have avatar display turned off, so someone had to point it out to me. I assumed it was going to be something actually cutting or pointing out where I got some facts mixed up, but instead it's weird projection about a politician I rarely think or talk about.

Not sure if I should go back to the old av or come up with something gayer and communister.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

You’re holding your vote hostage! Dems are owed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blood Boils
Dec 27, 2006

Its not an S, on my planet it means QUIPS

TenementFunster posted:

Please welcome back, er I mean for the first time, Cornelius Utah!