Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Mors Rattus posted:

The Constitution binds him with golden bands and mystic signals when he tries.

I thought mystic signals were how Hillary communicated with Lester during the debate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I dunno, he called her the devil, threatened to jail her, fought with the moderators, said she had a hate filled heart... I think it'll play well to them, if nobody else

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Wait is that one post by delta 21 worried about Obama using nukes?!

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

woke wedding drone posted:

This seems like a risky propaganda strategy, you'd have to spend a lot of time explaining that they aren't actual reptilians, unless you're going for the crossover demo.

They probably caught one of David Icke's appearances on Alex Jones

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

change my name posted:

Donald Duck, Übermensch.

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
looks like Sarah Palin is going to be Trump's surprise guest. I'm sure that'll keep freep happy.

They still like her right?

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/sarah-palin-donald-trump-debate-230007

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Aesop Poprock posted:

Are you loving kidding me. I mean on one hand wow not surprising white rich dudes and friends get off for something that would destroy anyone else who did it, but what the hell? How could they have possibly be found not guilty?

Also wtf:

that's kind of a fitting end to the saga if true

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
So how do they feel that like McCain and Rubio and other rinos won reelection?

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

So have they turned on Trump for being a Rino after that? Or are they going with "He's a model of grace and class!"

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Did I really read a post on freep critical of people who want a civil war because their candidate lost?!

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
If he keeps being occupied with rallies and we get a pence presidency in all but name...
:suicide:

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

jojoinnit posted:

Cool but I honestly can't imagine that'll be much of anything after the inauguration.

Maybe, but I also think it totally plays into his ego to have the attention of a president. Like all things trump it's really a crapshoot

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
yes, jailing exploited children is a fantastic idea.

This is one of those times freep has really got to me.

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Anything on Megan Kelly going to NBC?

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I've heard "well trump may be corrupt but the liberal media will call him out on it, unlike Hillary"

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I've had people complain about "fake news" like that church burning that turned out ago be done by a member of the congregation, and how the mainstream lame stream media never reports it...

All while linking to an abc news article on it.

:psyduck:

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

RagnarokAngel posted:

"Fake news" has been a lot in the, well, news. It's referring to click bait articles but the right has co-opted it to mean the "mainstream media".

Yea, there's the weird coopting of fake news but also complaining about lack of mainstream coverage when you're posting an abc news link

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
The only moral insurgency is my insurgency!

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I really can't wait for Zuckerberg to primary the hell out of him

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Subjunctive posted:

Zuck would run D.

I thought he was conservative and supported Romney. Guess not?

Either way, I hope Trump gets primaried from the inside

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Lord Hydronium posted:

Hm, yes, it's the judges who think they're a king and don't understand separation of powers.

And who rule by, as that freeper put it "emotions and decree".

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Helen Highwater posted:

He's a hardcore Dominionist who thinks that evolution is a hoax, tobacco companies do nothing wrong and that electrocuting gays is good for them. Add on top of that, the usual hard-core Republican views on deregulating everything, discriminating against LGBTQ and brown people turned up to 11. President Pence would be an Evangelical wet-dream.

Yea, but he's not a walking constitutional crisis. Pence is a terrible person, but I think America (and the world) will survive him at the wheel. Trump I'm honestly not so sure, since he seems he'll bent on dismantling our core institutions, and threatening what global stability there is on a regular basis.

To continue the metaphor, pence will go in the wrong direction and bang up the car, trump is throttling us off a cliff.

My only worry is that the left will get complacent when and if trump is gone.

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Nunes recused himself!

:munch:

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

stan worship posted:

Ugh. What is with right-wingers and this kind of garbage?

I also like the sudden caring about fair wages.

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Bobulus posted:

Really wish the freepers would see that AP article where Trump talks to the reporters and and basically says he didn't think being President would be this hard.

Is that the same one where he claims to be a globalist? Their heads will pop

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Keeshhound posted:

I read an article somewhere that claimed the new cap story was an ironic punishment for everyone who complained about Sam Wilson.

Like "Ok, you can have your white Captain America back, but guess what? He's actually a Nazi! :unsmigghh:"

I got the impression that the article writer didn't really understand how white nationalists think.

I think you're referring to this slate piece

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.slat...omplicated.html

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
What are the odds on false flag to get republicans to support gun control?

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Anything on trump calling the house healthcare bill "mean"?

I'm going to guess fake news is the top response

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Fathis Munk posted:

Yeah but

Taqueria :smugdon:

On every corner even!

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Fathis Munk posted:

Bracken is also the absolute genius who thought up the CW2 cube

Also gently caress yeah there are book excerpts on his site and I'll see if I can find some juicy bits (http://enemiesforeignanddomestic.com/excerpts/contents.html).

It's like racist time cube!

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

GreyjoyBastard posted:

:raise:

I can only assume your local Cracker Barrel pricing staffer has gone mad with power.

edit: and also maybe the person who writes the menu

double edit: not saying it's great or anything, but as per my original post it's a solid guilty pleasure and/or "gently caress it, I want a shitload of Southern food for the price"

yea every one I've been too is really cheap. It's a good place for stick to your ribs food and silly americana. Which is a very specific niche, but fills it well.

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I want everyone in a Blue state to die in a nuclear apocalypse, but no it's the other side that's lost its moral compass...

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Do they not recall the lengthy investigation and ridiculous amount of hearings Hillary went through?

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Zwabu posted:

I love the RIGGED post.

What party is in charge of the statewide governmental machinery in loving ALABAMA I wonder?

GOPE! RINOS! DEEP STATE!

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

This.

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Can’t remember if they still like him or not, but anything on Bannon calling the trump tower Russia meeting treason?

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Also they really don’t understand that the Russian Dossier wasn’t made by the Russians, do they?

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
How is letting people choose whether or not to smoke weed nannying them?

Gah freep is stupid

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

quote:

quote:
To: davikkm

Bannon has always been a pole turtle in that office. He wears the same suede jacket and jeans when in the presence of the President of the United States of America.

He’s got the class of a pill-addict. Even Alex Jones takes a shower and dresses well to respect those around him.

Bannon was just a bad choice, really. The Breitbart thing was a good connection but Trump must have seen this guy for a chump when he showed up to work on day one wearing the same thing from the night before, and subsequently, his last day.

Just the way that Bannon is seen addressing the room in the CNN “mile away sniper footage” is unprofessional and lunatic.

There are smart guys that dress like crap. There are. I have them in my profession. They won’t work for me, but they are out there. There is a reason I ask my people to dress professionally, at all times. It’s called decorum and if you can’t follow decorum when in the oval office - you’re a tool.

39 posted on 1/3/2018, 2:47:24 PM by Celerity

[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies

:irony:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

VitalSigns posted:

That's why to stop it we needed Roy Moore and his personal intimate knowledge of all the Hollywood and DC child traffickers and pedo-sex rings.