Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

C. Everett Koop posted:

I hope the angry guy wins just so I can start slamming reporters through tables for no reason.

BAH GAWD KING!!! SOMEONE CALL HIS EDITOR, HE'S GONNA BE CRYIN' ALL NIGHT LONG

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

VitalSigns posted:

lmao the guy who was appalled to find out Pink Floyd weren't war-loving conservative racists.

it's also very much STDH, since Roger didn't tour in 2004, never altered song lyrics, and never stopped the show for "commentary" outside of a brief explanation of new material (at least on the tour he's misremembering). Dude probably heard In the Flesh and thought it was nonironic.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

SocketWrench posted:

A band known for raging against lopsided, overreaching political systems had a member raging against a lopsided, overreaching political system and it was totally an eye opener....jesus Christ freepers are idiots
Not to mention the band is English

Every post Roger makes on social media during his current tour, the first three comments are invariably either "WHY WAS THERE POLITICAL STUFF DURING 'ANIMALS' OF ALL THINGS" which is just precious, or "i heard u like nazis"

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

Sir Tonk posted:

Waters toured in 08 and painted "vote democrat" on the pig he was flying around the crowd. He's been quite vocal on his tours the past decade or so and hoooo boy the most recent tour is extremely anti-trump.

06 and 07 too with the same thing on the pig. Dude's been quite vocal since the late 70s. Current tour owns.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_9gaDuksDs

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

evilmiera posted:

"I'll take it a step further - I don't like the new "country" music."

That also perfectly encapsulates the entirety of what Freep is about and could be a title.

To be fair, they ain't wrong on that particular subject

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

evilmiera posted:

I just wonder what that guy is doing living in New York. He acts and lives like a trucker from the Midwest.

I prefer to think he's still playing a down-on-his-luck Jay Landsman.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

Icon Of Sin posted:

If you want to start the most vicious flamewar you’ll ever see on SA, go into the LAN thread for any of the southern states and tell them their bbq method is terrible. That gets out of hand fast :stare:

There's only one "barbecue", and it involves vinegar and red pepper flakes. Everything else is just poo poo that some rear end in a top hat put ketchup, mustard, or mayonnaise on like they were making a goddamn hot dog.

Keeshhound posted:

For some reason, I'd always assumed the second civil war would over something political. But it's clear to me now that the battle that truly ends this republic will be fought over food.

The only moral victor in such a conflict would be the Tar Heel State. After we move the Blenheim factory north of the border, anyway.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

Captain Monkey posted:

Oh my god, how terrified do you have to be of people to think that you'll be murdered in a movie theater for asking someone to be quiet?

It's common in people who never leave the house. I once asked a former friend's mother why she felt the need to keep a revolver close at hand while she played Scrabble at the computer. She looked at me like I was an idiot and crowed "niggers with switchblades!".

Come to think of it, she and her husband are probably haunting freep now

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

NachtSieger posted:

The gun wont protect you unless you obsessively bring it everywhere and remain alert for possible murderers 24/7, hth.

Not true in their minds; you can also keep other guns under your pillow, in a desk drawer in your upstairs office, under the couch, between the couch and nightstand in another room, etc etc.

Yes, they loving did all this. They had a massive, massive house (9 bedrooms, at least 3 living room areas, an office, a library, etc) that used to be a group home that they bought and filled with all the weird poo poo they had accumulated over the years. And every bedroom, office, or living room/den had at least one gun secreted away including some interesting ones (the largest living room housed an Iraqi officer's .45 from Gulf War I, a Nazi greasegun that I'm reasonably certain was useless as an actual gun, what could charitably be described as a bootleg AK-47, a Garand, and an SKS among other more generic guns). One nightstand in the parents' room had no less than five loving pistols still in their box, and two more that weren't. There was also a bunch of military crap left over from the father's 20 years in the Army and his tours in Vietnam (some poo poo he claimed to have gotten from the Montagnards was the coolest, the rest were relatively generic items like helmets, ALICE packs, etc; apropos of nothing, he was hilarious to drink with since no amount of booze ever seemed to faze him)

Bear in mind these people rarely left the house, instead filling their basement with months of stuff at a time from Sam's Club, and lived in a super-nice ridiculously wealthy part of town. I quit dealing with the family about 10 years ago, and quit talking to my friend a couple of years ago when he went full-tilt MAGA chud/Sandy Hook Truther/prepper/David Wolfe and Alex Jones acolyte.

It must be nice to have enough money that being batshit crazy doesn't really present an obstacle in life.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

Mantis42 posted:

I'm more concerned about the Freeper who listed murder as one of his potential past sins.

frankly if anyone disses Mr. Rogers in front of me it may become one of mine too :madmax:

Anyone know of anywhere on TV or online you can stream episodes from by the way? I have a kid now and it would be a goddamn tragedy if she grew up without him.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

Nckdictator posted:

Amazon has some of them for free if you have a Prime account.

You're a saint.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

*looks at copy of Alas, Babylon* this is all YOUR fault!

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

ponzicar posted:

Whatever you do, don't cross Sharie.

Knowing how I made her feel? After all her words of steel? Yeah, hell no.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

Alter Ego posted:

To Freep, every event of everyday life, no matter how exciting or mundane, is a false flag. Nothing is what it seems and there is evil lurking in the most benign places.

It must be hell to be one of them.

I wonder if any of them ever woke up at night wondering why an all-powerful "deep state" cabal in league with the One World Government would bother faking a homeless guy shooting into a wall instead of just taking their stupid guns outright.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

Guavanaut posted:

Freep: Three generations of our poorly educated have no ability to think

What does "For Leftists, World History starts every day at breakfast" mean anyway?

My high school computer science teacher was fond of "you think information began the moment you were born, dont'cha", but he was super-intelligent and not a shithead, so

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

Corsair Pool Boy posted:

Ben Stein still says he proudly voted for Nixon

Ben Stein loving cries about how Nixon was the greatest man who ever lived. Ben Stein can get hosed with a pineapple.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgpyucY9_po

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

The first time I encountered the Black Israelites they were on a podium in New York shouting that the white man was a born criminal, etc at a bunch of confused tourists while nobody else paid any attention. Hayseeds gonna hayseed.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

quote:

To: AmericanInTokyo
This is why I have long advocated for a space based , individual human targetable laser or particle beam weapons system , that could be used in specific cases , just like this . Call it Global Opposition Destroyer ( acro = G.O.D.)

zap....next?

45 posted on 5/11/2019, 3:39:40 AM by LeoWindhorse

fuckin' GDI SJWs keeping us from the real solutions

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

Icon Of Sin posted:

I miss “May America Burn In Hell”, from the Obergefell days.

forever a war between "AM COMING FOR YOU! MAGIC!!! MAGIC!!!1" and "a disembodied voice saying 'No True Conservative'" in my heart

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

Guavanaut posted:

Freep: FAKE! Inaccurate! Conjured up BULLSHIRT!

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

quote:

Stick to the more rural routes. Keep food in the car, ready to eat so you don’t have to stop during the day. Stop at rural motels only after sunset and check out/leave before sunrise. Good luck.

You will be menaced by daywalking vampires the entire trip. Godspeed.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Actually surprised freep hasn't claimed slapping your wife around is not a crime

just wait until lowtax gets an account

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

RagnarokAngel posted:

Regardless the data isnt the concern, its more that covid is going to gently caress up who can vote and if its even a little close the gop will bang on about the election being invalid a la 2000.

lol like being close or not will stop them

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

DarklyDreaming posted:

Assuming a Biden win, 0.

The thing is they're going to react to Trump leaving the white house with roughly the same energy they react to watching a gay couple in a commercial, football players kneeling during the pledge and seeing a mosque go up in their neighborhood. These people are always at 100% rage mode with no room or time for happiness and they don't stop for anything

be prepared to find out he was a libcuck all along and none of them ever liked him to begin with

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

Jay Rust posted:

I wonder if they’re going to do their usual “he was not a true conservative” with trump, it does seem like they’re too far gone for the narrative to be anything but “the deep state fixed the election, trump is still holy”

cannot fail, can only be failed etc etc etc etc etc

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

quote:

To: BusterDog
Been preparing to go Gault since November 5. I will be signing up for any welfare program I qualify for. I refuse to pay any Federal tax, I will take every dime I can weasel from Washington.

5 posted on 11/23/2020, 6:17:27 PM by Fai Mao (There is no justice until PIAPPS is hanging from a gallows.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

hi is this what going Galt means

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

VitalSigns posted:

What is an ostentatious pet name, I'm imagining something like Marquis Woof-woof of Pawington Downs

My cats are/were Chairman Meow and Fidel Catstro (RIP you beautiful fat bastard). There was an outside cat that came around every now and then I called Kitti Amin.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

I’m in favour of the Cleveland Goths ngl

fuckin' "Black Planet" being played on a ballpark organ

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

Captain Log posted:

Didn't Dan Crenshaw actually go get his rear end shot off in the military, unlike 99% of the Freep "My Trigger Finger Works" assholes?

Not saying that in defense of the jackass. I just thought he served and would have some conserva-cred for it.

many are saying he actually lost the eye in a tragic(?) skullfucking accident

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

Captain Log posted:

I'm still furious about that awful Van Morison song.

I've been saying this my whole life.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

Xiahou Dun posted:

Could they not remember what a star of david looks like or am I missing something.

they're using "frens", they don't want to give even the slightest appearance of being anything other than aryan superfrogs

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

Twelve by Pies posted:

Special ops dressed as antifa dressed as Trump supporters. A plan so perfect it can't fail.

actual literal dudes playing a dudes disguised as another dudes

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

quote:

quote:

Batch77 1 point 2 hours ago +1 / -0
No he does not, he is gone with America. America is gone as if 1-6-21 Pence the jusdas. It is done. So see you on the field of battle. This page is over.

Freep vs TDW: Dawn of Jusdas

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

quote:

To: SeekAndFind

Another black hip hop artist at halftime. Other than Timberlake last year or before it’s been hip hop every year.

9 posted on 02/07/2021 5:32:59 PM PST by setter
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

look at this scrub who doesn't remember ELVIS PRESTO presents BE-BOP-BAMBOOZLED 3D

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

Nihilarian posted:

Very talented crisis actor

by sexual

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

as a longtime SomethingAwful goon who looks like exactly what that implies...my inbox says your looks aren't exactly the reason you're not getting messages fellas.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

Captain Log posted:

HPT3

I would take bets that those involved in this latest of rowdiness were in no way college kids on spring break! More disruption by outside interference such as BLM or Antifa taking advantage of the situation!

Likes - 19

mods change my name to "ANTIFA SPRING BREAK!!" please

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

Captain Log posted:

I just found a bespoke crazy person post on Facebook from an old white guy I used to work with at Dell. He was one of the nicest people there and survived a lot of bouts with cancer. I knew he was extremely religious, but I guess I learned something new about him today -

bitch the Hydrox is right there

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

Finnankainen posted:

From my cursory googling, it appears to be a keyword tag that freep has on a suspiciously high number of posts dealing with black people. According to Urban dictionary it stands for "Total N------ Bullshit"

I've usually seen it for "Typical N----- Behavior" in connection with poo poo like WorldStar videos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

I think I encountered a Freeper in the wild yesterday. I work in a hotel and this old fart comes storming up to the desk wearing an old Marine garrison cap, a t-shirt reading "HERE'S MY GUN PERMIT: THE 2ND AMENDMENT!!!", a tragic pair of old man shorts, and open-carrying a ludicrous Deagle-sized handgun. "I PAID FOR TWO NIGHTS AND YOU PEOPLE KICK ME OUT, THIS IS THE BIGGEST SCAM GOING". "uh, no one is kicking you out, the keys either expired or demagnetized. Here." He then takes those keys, turns around, and stomps off shouting "I DON'T KNOW WHAT ANY OF THAT MEANS" before angrily coming back to check out 10 minutes later.

Thanks to this thread brain-poisoning me over the years all I could think was "holy poo poo this must be what dalereed was like IRL"