Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
If you aren't already aware, the Clown nation is planning an uprising to destroy the planet a bit before Halloween in something called the "Great Purge". This may or may not be because we have an Oompa Loompa running for president, but my mime sources won't confirm anything.

:cb:CLOWN FACTS::cb:

1) Clowns are frightening.
2) Tim Curry is a celebrity clown.
3) Clowns are planning to destroy the earth.
4) Clowns hate tangelos. It messes with their equilibrium.

Please post your plans to fight back against/hide from the clown menace.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
also goddamn ice cream men, those fuckers are probably all pedos because who else would drive that loving truck

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
:ccb::yarg:

STOP LITTERING
Sep 11, 2005

So how come nobody has figured out where this is all being coordinated? Is it in some defunct product website like Josta Soda Forums?

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Putty posted:

If you aren't already aware, the Clown nation is planning an uprising to destroy the planet a bit before Halloween in something called the "Great Purge". This may or may not be because we have an Oompa Loompa running for president, but my mime sources won't confirm anything.

:cb:CLOWN FACTS::cb:

1) Clowns are frightening.
2) Tim Curry is a celebrity clown.
3) Clowns are planning to destroy the earth.
4) Clowns hate tangelos. It messes with their equilibrium.

Please post your plans to fight back against/hide from the clown menace.

I made a thread about this, i told you

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Lime Tonics posted:

I made a thread about this, i told you

where is it so i can take you and your clown base of operations out of existence

did i mention you are a clown

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Putty posted:

where is it so i can take you and your clown base of operations out of existence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfKKBDFCiIA

PromethiumX
Mar 5, 2003
theres a creepy rear end ice cream truck that rolls down my street every week during the summer playing some sort of bizarro ice-cream truck song

like its not the song you normally hear. and the van is old and lovely. the whole loving thing is just real creepy.

and thats my clown story

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Putty posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djV11Xbc914

Vakal
May 11, 2008
I've watched Killer Klowns from Outer Space enough times to know all you have to do is punch them in their big red noses to kill them.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsx3nGoKIN8

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013

PromethiumX posted:

theres a creepy rear end ice cream truck that rolls down my street every week during the summer playing some sort of bizarro ice-cream truck song

like its not the song you normally hear. and the van is old and lovely. the whole loving thing is just real creepy.

and thats my clown story

um dude there was no clown???

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Corny Cornflake posted:

So how come nobody has figured out where this is all being coordinated? Is it in some defunct product website like Josta Soda Forums?

It's being coordinated from outer space. That's where the killer klowns come from.

Vakal posted:

I've watched Killer Klowns from Outer Space enough times to know all you have to do is punch them in their big red noses to kill them.

This guy gets it.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Only clown I see ... is the OP :grin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

death by computer
Sep 6, 2010

Crispin Glover tried to warn us about the clowns 27 years ago, but did anyone listen? Noooo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1rTglvW3ZI

• Locked thread