Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fuck the mods
Mar 30, 2015
I mean drat these things look stupid as a motherfucker. But I need one. Is there an aesthetic I'm overlooking?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kinson
Nov 25, 2007

Working hard for the money.
They're expensive and featured in popular music.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I want a miata (im gay)

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

Nooner posted:

I want a miata (im gay)

Hell, same

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

gently caress the mods posted:

I mean drat these things look stupid as a motherfucker. But I need one. Is there an aesthetic I'm overlooking?

Same reason people become juggalos ?

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
stop dickng around with those toys and get a real truck OP

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot
You want to imagine you're roving through the veldt in Africa or living in some post-apocalpyic DayZ fantasy (especially if you have any backpacks with MOLLE on them).

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
It's because you have the taste of a teenager.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
they look pretty comfy and u can run things (homeless/poor people) over easily

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
seeing around other large trucks and SUVs is no longer an issue

fuck the mods
Mar 30, 2015
make it look like a car for the borg, rappers love that poo poo

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
btw the doors on the G Wagen are really heavy and make a super satisfying metal clicking sound when you close them

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

when my wife left i had to downgrade to a station wagon it's funny when u think about it i have so much more space now and nobody to put in it

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

gently caress the mods posted:

They make you look not ugly. That's the benefit and probably why you realize you need one of these cars.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I'd get a G500 or 550 if I found a decent one for a decent price.

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

If i may offer some helpful life advice, OP... Instead of spending a fortune for a base model nuevo riche cruiser, get yourself a geo tracker and mod that poo poo to your hearts content:

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
The best choice is a Land Cruiser. Have you ever been in one? Holy poo poo they are nice.

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
My dad had a G500. It was an almost iridescent black. I drove it to prom. It was rad. He somehow sold it for more than he paid

He loves ugly boxy cars. Now he has a jade green 1968 Land Cruiser

GOD IS BED
Jun 17, 2010

ALL HAIL GOD MAMMON
:minnie:

College Slice
OP you cant afford the gas for either of those. no one can. that's why you barely ever see them. its cheaper to buy a new car than drive them anywhere.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I live in the south

Do I need a land rover for the one day every three years when there's an inch of snow on the roads

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

If you commute and have to take bulky stuff with you sometimes, it's basically a van that looks presentable while also being a big comfy air-conditioned armchair you can drive around.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Ein cooler Typ posted:

I live in the south

Do I need a land rover for the one day every three years when there's an inch of snow on the roads

Yeah duh of course is this some kind of trick question?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I think any vehicle called a 'wagon' must be bad

• Locked thread