Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Tank/dps looking for antifa group to, "bash the fash," on Tuesday

east coast nazis will have increased weed/booze drop rate ONE TIME only, sign up now, control wizards preferred
http://www.rawstory.com/2016/11/neo-nazis-plan-to-hand-out-free-drugs-in-philadelphia-to-get-black-voters-to-stay-home/

Also preparing to smash the state that evening if necessary; weed less likely though. Play it by ear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brock Samsonite
Feb 3, 2010

Reality becomes illusory and observer-oriented when you study general relativity. Or Buddhism. Or get drafted.

I'm on an east coast server and hqve a bunch of empty bag slots for booze. Heal/tank hybrid.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

I can't sleep, I hope I stay awake

Cause I've been running, running, running all day

Long nights, no peace

I feel like everybody's eyes on me
what the gently caress is this even

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Ragnar34 posted:

Tank/dps looking for antifa group to, "bash the fash," on Tuesday

east coast nazis will have increased weed/booze drop rate ONE TIME only, sign up now, control wizards preferred
http://www.rawstory.com/2016/11/neo-nazis-plan-to-hand-out-free-drugs-in-philadelphia-to-get-black-voters-to-stay-home/

Also preparing to smash the state that evening if necessary; weed less likely though. Play it by ear.

what are your thoughts on sex cakes?

Beef-Stew
Feb 1, 2005
mmmmmmm... Beefy
Ed Balls? Is that you?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
My head says I disagree that attacking both nazis and the state at the same time increases the effectiveness of your rebellion

My heart says what the gently caress is wrong with you you psychopath

brocretin
Nov 15, 2012

yo yo yo i loves virgins

good luck findin em lol

suck my drat hog!!!!!!!!!

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

:same: op

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

I thought the wizards were on Trump's side?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Ha Ha! Certainly Anarchist brother. First let us all photograph our weapons and other deadly objects, particularly ones we intend to conceal. Then, we should take photographs of our preparations to establish motive..... uhhh so that others will know to follow in our Anarchist footsteps. When you are done collecting evidence, please pm me a zip file containing said photographs and i will make sure you are immortalized in Anarchist history. Hail our leader, uh..... this is awkward but what is his name and primary location????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx
Her name is Hillary pbuh until after the uprising. Then it's First-Among-Equals but we're probably just going to call her Fae

• Locked thread