Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
For all the predictions of the GOP imploding into bits of angry poo poo stains screaming at eachother for ever and ever you loving retards somehow forgot about like 6 goddamn states.

Your instituion is corrupt, globalists inside and out. Filled with idiots, emails, humas, weiners, cucks, social justic wariors, literal communists, figurative communists

you don't even LISTEN to alex jones

you don't EXIST IN THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT at ANY LEVEL

oh no presidency not 4 u

oh poo poo not the senate lol

oh poo poo not the hosue doulbe lol

and not in the fuckin justice department either

u lost the goddamn supreme court for a generator and the pickled ruth baiter gin berg is going tot loving new zealand to commune with the HOBBITS

your poo poo is over, you don't literally EXIST IN AMERICA any more you lost to a gaggle of idiots playing around in a dumpster fire because you don't connect with anyone at all

Fix yo self, the country needs two healthy parties

this poo poo doesn't change the minds of any but the most cucked tards
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaMaeNK_gqs

you guys got OWNED by 4chan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c

your meme magic is stale and previous generation

there is no spark

there is no fire

STASIS vs CHAOS

you chose stasis because your a loving milktoast lamer poo poo heel who hasn't had an original idea since they got beat out of you educated stupid

chaos life is chaos this poo poo burns entropy increases

its your fualt

fix it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Baloogan posted:

For all the predictions of the GOP imploding into bits of angry poo poo stains screaming at eachother for ever and ever you loving retards somehow forgot about like 6 goddamn states.

Your instituion is corrupt, globalists inside and out. Filled with idiots, emails, humas, weiners, cucks, social justic wariors, literal communists, figurative communists

you don't even LISTEN to alex jones

you don't EXIST IN THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT at ANY LEVEL

oh no presidency not 4 u

oh poo poo not the senate lol

oh poo poo not the hosue doulbe lol

and not in the fuckin justice department either

u lost the goddamn supreme court for a generator and the pickled ruth baiter gin berg is going tot loving new zealand to commune with the HOBBITS

your poo poo is over, you don't literally EXIST IN AMERICA any more you lost to a gaggle of idiots playing around in a dumpster fire because you don't connect with anyone at all

Fix yo self, the country needs two healthy parties

this poo poo doesn't change the minds of any but the most cucked tards
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaMaeNK_gqs

you guys got OWNED by 4chan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c

your meme magic is stale and previous generation

there is no spark

there is no fire

STASIS vs CHAOS

you chose stasis because your a loving milktoast lamer poo poo heel who hasn't had an original idea since they got beat out of you educated stupid

chaos life is chaos this poo poo burns entropy increases

its your fualt

fix it

i can't believe i'm agreeing with baloogan

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005
go to bed baloogan

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

I have strong erections for Israel.
Strong, pathetic erections.

good job not voting for bernie you dumbshits

COMMON SENSE THEY SAID

HE HAS NO CHANCE IN THE GENERAL ELECTION THEY SAID

gently caress your abuela, she was poo poo

Pity Party Animal
Jul 23, 2006
Dems suck. So what?

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

a populist fire was lit underneath the most leftist candidate in decades and you loving morons stomped it out and let a literal fascist with the highest negative polling numbers in history become president

death to the democratic establishment, let obama take charge of the reconstruction and let it begin with the debasement of the clinton family

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Pity Party Animal posted:

Dems suck. So what?

fix yoself

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
my one extremely minor consolation is that I can tell all the Hillary supporters from the primary that hey, I was right to vote for Bernie

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

my one extremely minor consolation is that I can tell all the Hillary supporters from the primary that hey, I was right to vote for Bernie

they're now claiming that you caused hillary's defeat by not making the primary easy enough for her

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
bernie sanders is cuck from head to toe
but he isn't globalist at all and hes sincere
and hes OLD AS poo poo and lol one foot in the grave

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Condiv posted:

they're now claiming that you caused hillary's defeat by not making the primary easy enough for her

they can suck my hog

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Baloogan posted:

bernie sanders is cuck from head to toe
but he isn't globalist at all and hes sincere
and hes OLD AS poo poo and lol one foot in the grave

as opposed to coked-up human tumor Donald J Trump

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
gimme a bernie minus 35 years and you have my sickle. gently caress this poo poo

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Jonny 290 posted:

gimme a bernie minus 35 years and you have my sickle. gently caress this poo poo

:hfive:

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

in an ELECTION SHOCKER telling all men that they're poo poo and all whites that they're double poo poo caused a presidential candidate to lose the election

:wow: :wow: :wow:

Levarris
Sep 19, 2011

"To win in battle, know your enemy. To win in life, know your weakness."
- Miyamoto Musashi

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

BEAR GRYLLZ posted:

in an ELECTION SHOCKER telling all men that they're poo poo and all whites that they're double poo poo caused a presidential candidate to lose the election

:wow: :wow: :wow:

Male fragility
White fragility

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

picture of DNC headquarters

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

KidDynamite posted:

Male fragility
White fragility

:shrug:

Trump won, and your hitler globalist evil granny of doom lost and punked the gently caress out on conceding because she was so full of rage

which is the point

oooooh the much vaunted hispanic vote spooookie excpet our hispanic, mexican cuban central american south american brothers and sisters came out for the God Emperor in bigger numbers than they did for rommneycucknozzle.

trump's message spoke to people, he connected to people

the eveil one with hornes frrom globalisms couldn't connect anything i hope she never appears ever again in public

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

picture of DNC headquarters

lmao

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"
lol at how mad people got when somebody said they didnt want to vote for shillary

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
trump insulted mexicans (alot), women (Alot) and still got their votes because he shoots throw idenitty poltiics and connects with people get your next candidate to do something like that

u DNCers deserve ur time in the wilderness, wander abotu find god and come back with some good ideas, because your ideas now are poo poo loving poo poo worth less poo poo

listen to your sanders
don't just blackmale and cajole them into suipporitng u a little
politics is about ideas, not idenity or individuals
its about ideas
find some new ones because your ideas are poo poo

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

lol that the hillaries and the dnc just plugged their ears and said "we know what's best!" instead of pragmatically embracing a popular movement

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011
Baloogan you're right but I think the hill folk are done showing their faces here for the foreseeable future

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
4chan elected a president.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

i wonder why the dems lost? :confused:

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
No it's fine. See the republicans get a lot of votes, so if we make a republican our nominee we're gonna win.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
Which state can Michelle Obama run for senator in 2018. She's the best hope for 2020

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Peanut President posted:

No it's fine. See the republicans get a lot of votes, so if we make a republican our nominee we're gonna win.

JEB! (D - 2020)

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Jonny 290 posted:

We're workin on it Jonny, cut me some slack here!

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

i was and still am a bernout Baloogan. trying to figure out a POC, proletariat feminism, lgbt free gay weed, education, and healthcare party...
universal income is probably on the slate too to rope in the they took r jerbs folk when the robots really do took der jerbs also because it seems the best way forward

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Hillary was doomed when al "funnyman" Franken and Sarah Silverman shouted down the Bernie or bust crowd at the DNC smh

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

KidDynamite posted:

Male fragility
White fragility

it has nothing to do with specifically white or male fragility you idiot, the democratic candidate for president took an openly hostile stance towards the second largest demographic and lost the election because of it

it's the same type of poo poo that pushed african americans towards democrats during the reagan/hw bush administrations. "the blacks are bad criminals! make sure you vote against them!" but when the demographic you're pushing that message against senses the dogwhistle they're going to rally in opposition to you

from an objective standpoint yeah, white male voters are idiots for sensing the dogwhistle and thinking "well then voting for this idiot dumbshit who's wholly unqualified to be president is the better option!", but the clinton campaign are the bigger idiots for not adopting the obama approach and actually trying to appeal to those voters in some way. instead they just laid on the dogwhistle for the entire election thinking latino and black turnout would carry them over the 270 mark

KIND OF A KIM DEAL
Oct 28, 2016

by zen death robot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzHOhIdTpw0

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Bernie could have ended up on the Dean Scream list of loving-nobodies, for losing this year along with the eventual nominee but somehow despite all the bullshit. Bernie still ended up the most popular politician in America.

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.

KidDynamite posted:

Male fragility
White fragility

Did you ever think this kind of rhetoric isn't helping at all and it may have actually hurt?

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011
Bernie would have won Michigan.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
After 8 years of a popular president who got some things accomplished despite facing heavy legislative obstructionism, the DNC didn't manage to capitalize on the massive mobilization said president provided to continue building up the party with a 50-state-strategy.

Now you lost the presidency, didn't win the senate, and lo and behold those accomplishments are about to be rolled back by the Republican's control of executive, legislative, and judicial.

Congrats, DNC, on your nothing you got.

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

like how do you acknowledge that white males are becoming more and more of a minority-like group in national politics for almost a decade now and still act shocked when they vote like a minority group?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

That mannequin challenge video looks pretty funny now!

• Locked thread