Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

First episode's up, guess the rest are up tomorrow? I'm starting it now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i don't own a tv or computer

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
theres literally no way for me to watch this in caanada at this instant and that bloooooows

Xtra Innings Lovin
Nov 11, 2016

Hell Yeah posted:

Turn on your monitor there bud :smuggo:

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Oh, it looks like new episodes will be coming out weekly for 12 weeks.

The production values are way better than Top Gear. They must have hell of a budget.

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
I drive a 2010 Malibu with an automatic transmission. It's a great car and it seats five. I get about 35 mpg freeway. I can listen to my iPhone through the auxiliary input. It has a remote start which was standard on all 2010 Malibus. My Malibu is silver and has a few scratches because I bought it from a 90 year old woman, but it drives great. It has less than 7,000 miles on it.

Xtra Innings Lovin
Nov 11, 2016

dead gay son posted:

I drive a 2010 Malibu with an automatic transmission. It's a great car and it seats five. I get about 35 mpg freeway. I can listen to my iPhone through the auxiliary input. It has a remote start which was standard on all 2010 Malibus. My Malibu is silver and has a few scratches because I bought it from a 90 year old woman, but it drives great. It has less than 7,000 miles on it.

:yikes:

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
nevermind i downloaded a free vpn and started a 30 day trial and now im watchin it where theres a will theres a way as my dead dog says

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

The American is pretty weak compared to The Stig.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I don't give a poo poo about cars at all and even I'm excited for this show gently caress yeah

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I realize I actually do give a poo poo about cars

jonathan
Jul 3, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
The talent at Top Gear left the show well before these 3 stooges did.

A good car show would be a mix of road kill with Tiff Needell doing the serious parts.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i liked that ep where they almost got killed at that backwater hick gas station lol

Copper Vein
Mar 14, 2007

...and we liked it that way.
I want them to do lots of budget car challenges. I want every episode to be filled with $5000 Porsches breaking down and $500 trucks (lorries) crashing through stacked furniture. Every week.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

I've watched about ten minutes. So far, it seems like punching that dude was the best thing that could have ever happened.

Crash74
May 11, 2009
O Cock!

Jebediah
Oct 7, 2009
Grimey Drawer

Universe Master posted:

I've watched about ten minutes. So far, it seems like punching that dude was the best thing that could have ever happened.

That's what I wanted to hear, gonna watch the hell out of this

Pendent
Nov 16, 2011

The bonds of blood transcend all others.
But no blood runs stronger than that of Sanguinius
Grimey Drawer

Copper Vein posted:

I want them to do lots of budget car challenges. I want every episode to be filled with $5000 Porsches breaking down and $500 trucks (lorries) crashing through stacked furniture. Every week.

One of my favorite Top Gear specials was in Vietnam(?) where they were all driving those lovely trucks. James May got a really lovely one with a crane on it that broke down constantly to the point where even he was getting obviously angry.

Cobra Commander
Jan 18, 2011

About a minute in so far and its the greatest show ever?

Jebediah
Oct 7, 2009
Grimey Drawer

Copper Vein posted:

I've choked from laughter on an episode where they opened one of the car doors and the door panel stayed in place like a 2nd door to be opened.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~
What is it???

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
im gay for James May

clarkson u bellend

Crash74
May 11, 2009
good seeing them wiping cars around again :3:

Copper Vein
Mar 14, 2007

...and we liked it that way.
One time James May showed up to a budget supercar challenge with a non-running '70s Lamborghini on a flatbed truck.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
OK I watched it and holy moly it's good :allears:

Crash74
May 11, 2009

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
Conversation Street

also bonus points for a look alike of my old benz road raging at cpnslo...meta af :q:

poo poo holds up so far so good, tho it seems like they just salvaged as much as possible from the original with help from jeff benzos legal counsel but im glad of it...

Oz
Sep 10, 2003

Minion Of Relin
I like the trivia feature that Amazon Prime Video has. It had some interesting car facts.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
i kno u got a 6.3 litre V12 and i kno that launch cntrl sys is amazing, but its all let down by the spongeyness of the adi-das-shoe...

lol clarkson u nonce

Kibbles n Shits
Apr 8, 2006

burgerpug.png

Fun Shoe
Pretty cool I liked the part where they drove cars

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

Hell Yeah posted:

Then you are a poor.

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001
I don't like how the promos refer to them as "friends".

James May should not have more friends than I do.

jonathan
Jul 3, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Remember when these 3 buffoons were trying to use a tow strap and ended up flinging captain slow 's head into the ground leaving him concussed.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
also in recognition of GT i went to werk today dressed like James May.

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

cult_hero posted:

I don't like how the promos refer to them as "friends".

James May should not have more friends than I do.

james may is a god amongst men

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

We're sealing the tunnel!

Pendent posted:

One of my favorite Top Gear specials was in Vietnam(?) where they were all driving those lovely trucks. James May got a really lovely one with a crane on it that broke down constantly to the point where even he was getting obviously angry.

I think that was the India special where they had the trucks. The Vietnam one was the one where they had scooters/motorcycles and they kept buying each other hilariously large "presents" that would barely fit on the bikes. Also, they painted Hammonds bike bright pink and Clarkson crashed a bunch because he's terrible at motorbikes.
Jeremy Clarkson... FAIL!

The Vietnam one is my favorite.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

I'd like to race clarkson around the Nurburgring
I'm looking forward to watching this. I wish they had Chris Harris too though

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Jay_Zombie posted:

I think that was the India special where they had the trucks. The Vietnam one was the one where they had scooters/motorcycles and they kept buying each other hilariously large "presents" that would barely fit on the bikes. Also, they painted Hammonds bike bright pink and Clarkson crashed a bunch because he's terrible at motorbikes.
Jeremy Clarkson... FAIL!

The Vietnam one is my favorite.

Burma was the trucks, India was trains

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

We're sealing the tunnel!

Booblord Zagats posted:

Burma was the trucks, India was trains

I stand corrected. India was the trains. I also get the Burma and Bolivia specials mixed up.
Vietnam was definitely the bikes though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

taco_fox
Dec 14, 2005

Jeremy's gut is epic in this episode god dang

• Locked thread