Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Secular Humanist
Mar 1, 2016

by Smythe
North Korea is worse so who cares?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

I'm so ready to be on the ground floor of a 200+ page thread

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

Just bring back the Ottoman Empire and let them handle it, imo

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I watched Dont Mess With the Zohan the other day so am something of a subject matter expert on this topic.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i think that everyone should die

butterbar
Dec 14, 2016
If I'm posting while Quick Draw McGraw is on probation report me for my permaban!
:happyelf:

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
im goy

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
ISRAEL SUCKS
(i have no understanding of the situation)

Monos Bullet
Dec 6, 2016

Yea, and I say unto you, bringeth me a machiatto of caramel, with crickets on top.
i think itd be cool if we could all just get along :shobon:

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax
Build a wall!

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016
why haven't israel and palestine just hosed it out? fighting for like 30 years or whatever is no way to be.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Monos Bullet posted:

:ughh:

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

has anyone mentioned the world would be better without religion

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax
white phosphorus is actually good

Secular Humanist
Mar 1, 2016

by Smythe

Fat Shat Sings posted:

why haven't israel and palestine just hosed it out? fighting for like 30 years or whatever is no way to be.

ikr?

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
israel is bad and we would be a much better planet without israel

sooo much better

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

BY APPOINTMENT TO HER MAJESTY
QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD
PUCKINS AND PRINTERS PURVEYORS
Trust in Trump

LuisN
Sep 10, 2011
I think Jewish people are funny, so I'm gonna have to side with the ol' Jehovah here.

Secular Humanist
Mar 1, 2016

by Smythe
Like in north korea literally the only way to leave is to die, which you will, when you starve to death.

But yeah bibi or whatever

cnut
May 3, 2016

I trust he will bring peace to the Middle East in his first year. Annus mirabilis.

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

BY APPOINTMENT TO HER MAJESTY
QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD
PUCKINS AND PRINTERS PURVEYORS
🎵It's threads like these you lurn to live again🎵

Secular Humanist
Mar 1, 2016

by Smythe
Uh oh israel did an atrocity at least they have gay bars try eating a dog

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax

cnut posted:

I trust he will bring peace to the Middle East in his first year. Annus mirabilis.

Heh more like anus lol. :laugh:

Retarded Goatee
Feb 6, 2010
I spent :10bux: so that means I can be a cheapskate and post about posting instead of having some wit or spending any more on comedy avs for people. Which I'm also incapable of. Comedy.
im the 21st century quasi-colonial state vs the nightmarish jihadis

cnut
May 3, 2016

Luxury Communism posted:

Heh more like anus lol. :laugh:

Hahahahaha :respek:

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

this is sostrange, all of the leftists i know online or irl are pro-palestine anti-zionist. zionism seems to correlate with right wing ideology , and i know this, and i would follow news about the conflict in the region and in the past i always faulted Israel for what i saw as excessive, disproportionate warfare. however, in my personal spiritual journey I believe the Holy Spirit has worked within me to change my point of view because i find myself supporting Israel more and more confidently :shrug:

Retarded Goatee
Feb 6, 2010
I spent :10bux: so that means I can be a cheapskate and post about posting instead of having some wit or spending any more on comedy avs for people. Which I'm also incapable of. Comedy.
please change ur username to fascist nedflanders

Secular Humanist
Mar 1, 2016

by Smythe

Commie NedFlanders posted:

this is sostrange, all of the leftists i know online or irl are pro-palestine anti-zionist. zionism seems to correlate with right wing ideology , and i know this, and i would follow news about the conflict in the region and in the past i always faulted Israel for what i saw as excessive, disproportionate warfare. however, in my personal spiritual journey I believe the Holy Spirit has worked within me to change my point of view because i find myself supporting Israel more and more confidently :shrug:

A doom house?!

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

sorry in advance about your thread

Secular Humanist
Mar 1, 2016

by Smythe

get that OUT of my face posted:

sorry in advance about your thread

Get at me 20 posts ago hoss

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

that's because youre a loving moron m8

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

even when you set aside the settlement issue, it's still internally theocratic and ludicrously poor. i once talked to a guy from there and he got a bit angry when he talked about how most Israelis have to rent because only the richest of the rich can afford to buy a place to live

they've got a lot of other problems there and i wish people would focus and write on them a little bit. settlements don't exist in a vacuum

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

for your information the term is 'gentile' :grin:

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014

Monos Bullet posted:

They tried that in the 90's when Mossad flooded the middle east with ecstasy pills, smuggling em to and fro in their hollowed-out holy talmuds that can't be touched by filthy hands. They mostly ended up in the states and that's why we have Limp Biscuit.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

If the rest of the world would just let Israel and Palestine fight it out, they might be able to reach peace. As it is the rest of the world keeps sticking their hands into it and they keep bullshitting each other.

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E
When was the last war? Seems like forever.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Monos Bullet posted:

gently caress you

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month
hey, look likes gbs 1.0 is back.
looking forward to a handful of posters generating dozens of pages arguing over stuff no one else cares about.

let me get the ball rolling: according to Smooha (1998), Neuberger (1999), and about a million other researchers in social sciences, the formal religious nature of Israel precludes the existence of a liberal or even a consensual democracy. This is true not only due to the institutional discrimination of Israeli Jews but also the occupation of the so-called "west bank" or "territories" and the lack of full democratic rights of its residents.

discuss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

H.H posted:

hey, look likes gbs 1.0 is back.
looking forward to a handful of posters generating dozens of pages arguing over stuff no one else cares about.

let me get the ball rolling: according to Smooha (1998), Neuberger (1999), and about a million other researchers in social sciences, the formal religious nature of Israel precludes the existence of a liberal or even a consensual democracy. This is true not only due to the institutional discrimination of Israeli Jews but also the occupation of the so-called "west bank" or "territories" and the lack of full democratic rights of its residents.

discuss.

drink bleach, commie

• Locked thread