Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
As the former owner of a Dodge Challenger SRT8 and the current driver of a rented Dodge Caravan, I think I can say with confidence that Dodge is the worst, most inept car manufacturer in the US if not the world. Every aspect of the car's geometry and functionality seems tailor made to vex and bemuse passenger and driver alike.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
You sound like you had an automatic. Want to talk,about it?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Vim Fuego posted:

You sound like you had an automatic. Want to talk,about it?

I did have an automatic.

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

Dodge trucks suck balls too, use them sometimes for work. Chevy and Ford are way better.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
*scratches off list of possible sports car to buy for my mid-life crisis*

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxSYFmD4esg

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

VendaGoat posted:

*scratches off list of possible sports car to buy for my mid-life crisis*

A Challenger is a muscle car not a sports car get it right!

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Applewhite posted:

A Challenger is a muscle car not a sports car get it right!

:jerkbag:

banme
Apr 23, 2008
youre mother made shitposters but im not complaining, gently caress off op

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003
what kind of company buys something as ungodly beautiful and a symbol of true perfection like the boxy jeep cherokee and then literally lets it stew in their gut of design and then out pops a poo poo-covered jeep liberty, shouldn't be possible to ruin perfection but chrysler managed

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
lol if you buy domestic

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Wikkheiser posted:

lol if you buy domestic

Yes, I also own an indestructible Japanese accounting poo poo box.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

banme posted:

youre mother made shitposters but im not complaining, gently caress off op

Dodge employee spotted.

banme
Apr 23, 2008

thatguy posted:

what kind of company buys something as ungodly beautiful and a symbol of true perfection like the boxy jeep cherokee and then literally lets it stew in their gut of design and then out pops a poo poo-covered jeep liberty, shouldn't be possible to ruin perfection but chrysler managed

whitenoise poo poo about cars, who cares

forbidden dialectics
Jul 26, 2005

It's actually a miracle that Chrysler is still in existence. Have they ever made a good or interesting car? Our company lease is a 200 and it's the most bewildering thing ever. An economic shitbox with an 8 speed automatic that's controlled with a wheel in the center, zero interior space, horrible blind spots, and covered in hard Rubbermaid plastic.

butterbar
Dec 14, 2016
If I'm posting while Quick Draw McGraw is on probation report me for my permaban!

Heaps of Sheeps posted:

It's actually a miracle that Chrysler is still in existence. Have they ever made a good or interesting car?

Hellcat

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I have a Dodge it's OK

butterbar
Dec 14, 2016
If I'm posting while Quick Draw McGraw is on probation report me for my permaban!
First Chrysler got raped by the Germans and now they're getting raped by the Italians. What country is this a good equivalent to

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

Buy American:

Ferrrrrrd

Dodgy

Government Motors

I have a SHO and it's probably better than any Fiat-Dodge

Edit: the car people like to say that nobody makes anything truly unreliable and lovely anymore but I guess they have never driven a fiat/chrysler/dodge

banme
Apr 23, 2008
chrysler blindspots did 9/11

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
I fooking hate Chrysler they bought Jeep and got rid of all the best models, turned those lines into more mom cars. Fuuuuuuck you. Suck my dick.

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

dodge deez nuts

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

Macasaurus posted:

dodge deez nuts

Eat poo poo.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Dial-a-Dog posted:

I have a Dodge it's OK

Yeah that's what I thought about the Challenger until I swapped it for a Kia and never regretted any aspect of it.

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Heaps of Sheeps posted:

It's actually a miracle that Chrysler is still in existence. Have they ever made a good or interesting car?

Good, no. Interesting? How bout a jet powered coupe?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chrysler_Turbine_Car

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

Nathilus posted:

I fooking hate Chrysler they bought Jeep and got rid of all the best models, turned those lines into more mom cars. Fuuuuuuck you. Suck my dick.

Chrysler was the only thing that ever successfully killed an AMC 4.0.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Applewhite posted:

Yeah that's what I thought about the Challenger until I swapped it for a Kia and never regretted any aspect of it.

I have a charger, the only complaint I really have about it is that they did a great job positioning some of the chrome accents to blind the absolute poo poo out of you when it's really sunny. Also my cruise control doesn't always turn on but that happened after I really nailed a pothole by accident so that might not be the designers fault

banme
Apr 23, 2008

Applewhite posted:

...until I swapped it for a Kia

hosed up if true

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

Which one of you guys in Regular Car Reviews?

The likelihood of him not being a goon is p low.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

Applewhite posted:

I laughed pretty hard when my mom got suckered into buying a kia but apparently they are good now? I want to steal that poo poo it is nice and has proved itself reliable. She got a sarento or however it is spelled, the mini-suv one. And that little fucker comes with some serious nuts on it, too. It has as much nuts/weight ratio as my beloved but now dead 5.0 liter inline six jeep cherokee at least, though of course it doesnt drive like a jeep at all.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Toyota made a thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdnk5_2qDQs

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
ive been tempted to buy a Challenger SRT for my next car but lol I have read some completely insane poo poo about things breaking on them with less than 20k miles so yeesh probably not.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
The only good vehicles I've had were made by Mazda. Jeep Unlimited? Piece of poo poo. Toyota Tacoma? Piece of poo poo. Hummer? Piece of poo poo. Mazda is good imo

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFnUysUwm88

Gotta spread the RCR gospel.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
if ford brings the bronco back im throwing money at them

My Man Shran posted:

Gotta spread the RCR gospel.

ye

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
Shoulda bought Ford Tough©

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

Chinatown posted:

if ford brings the bronco back im throwing money at them

ye

They made the mustang purty again at least? The bronco is never coming back, but I feel you.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Chinatown posted:

ive been tempted to buy a Challenger SRT for my next car but lol I have read some completely insane poo poo about things breaking on them with less than 20k miles so yeesh probably not.

Buy GM if you're going to buy domestic. They make rock solid V8s at least

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFnUysUwm88

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
Dodge makes very bad cars. Very bad.

• Locked thread