Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
Dump your favorite tweets that prove Trump voters are loving retards. Or just poo poo that pisses you off in a comment section. Or a lovely FB post that's pro-Trump.

Only retarded posts.

Only screenshots.

Edit the name out if real peoplez name. Or don't. gently caress if the mods really care.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
many Trump voters i've spoken to have descended into full-blown sociopathy when confronted with the fact that 22 million americans are at risk of losing their health coverage. like literally just laughing at it

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

baw posted:

many Trump voters i've spoken to have descended into full-blown sociopathy when confronted with the fact that 22 million americans are at risk of losing their health coverage. like literally just laughing at it

*duke nukem voice* IT'S GOOD

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

baw posted:

"gently caress em free loading welfare cheats!"

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

baw posted:

It's because they assume they're all black. Try to clarify it's mostly white American.

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

baw posted:

just deliver the following speech with a straight face and see how they react:

"you know, there's this guy I know from when i was an undergraduate. he wound up developing type 1 diabetes as an adult due to an illness. weird, right? the thing is, he's probably literally going to die after the repeal: his symptoms are extremely bad, and he can't afford the care on his own. but it's actually a good thing, you know? people like him just need to be weeded out of the herd, and if this guy, who's a professional, can't afford the care, think how much it's costing us as taxpayers. gently caress that."

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

baw posted:

remember how obamacare's stated goal is to knock everyone off their employer provided health insurance

Covok
May 27, 2013

mastershakeman posted:

remember how obamacare's stated goal is to knock everyone off their employer provided health insurance

Do you really believe this? Seriously? If so, good way of proving the thread title and staying on topic!

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

mastershakeman posted:

you mean their nothing

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

baw posted:

Did they mention a merry christmas

cams
Mar 28, 2003

"poor people deserve to die" - jesus christ, "the bible"

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yinlock posted:

you mean their nothing

Yeah, most people benefited by the ACA didn't have health insurance from their employer to begin with.

Covok
May 27, 2013

I met a pair of people IRL that truly believed George Soros was going to change their votes at the booths.

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

cams posted:

"poor people deserve to die" - jesus christ, "the bible"

lol at people being surprised at this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8T9fk7NpgIU&t=48s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

a shame op, they could have been smarter