Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

https://www.nyu.edu/about/news-publications/news/2017/march/trump-clinton-debates-gender-reversal.html

This thing is really cool and turns out Liberals are retarded.

Choice parts:

quote:

Many were shocked to find that they couldn’t seem to find in Jonathan Gordon what they had admired in Hillary Clinton—or that Brenda King’s clever tactics seemed to shine in moments where they’d remembered Donald Trump flailing or lashing out. For those Clinton voters trying to make sense of the loss, it was by turns bewildering and instructive, raising as many questions about gender performance and effects of sexism as it answered.

quote:

We heard a lot of “now I understand how this happened”—meaning how Trump won the election. People got upset. There was a guy two rows in front of me who was literally holding his head in his hands, and the person with him was rubbing his back. The simplicity of Trump’s message became easier for people to hear when it was coming from a woman—that was a theme. One person said, “I’m just so struck by how precise Trump’s technique is.” Another—a musical theater composer, actually—said that Trump created “hummable lyrics,” while Clinton talked a lot, and everything she was was true and factual, but there was no “hook” to it. Another theme was about not liking either candidate—you know, “I wouldn’t vote for either one.” Someone said that Jonathan Gordon [the male Hillary Clinton] was “really punchable” because of all the smiling. And a lot of people were just very surprised by the way it upended their expectations about what they thought they would feel or experience. There was someone who described Brenda King [the female Donald Trump] as his Jewish aunt who would take care of him, even though he might not like his aunt. Someone else described her as the middle school principal who you don’t like, but you know is doing good things for you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

is she still grabbing pussy or would it be grabbing dick? cause not that many people would be outraged by dick

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
Male Hillary would have lost in a landslide of the scale that currently exists in Trump's mind

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe
it's super cool cause i know the goal of this was to go "see! sexism!" and it turned out totally not that lmao

Hillary Clinton Was A Really Bad Candidate, Ya'll

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
He-llary and Donaldess

best I can do on short notice sorry

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Terror Sweat posted:

is she still grabbing pussy or would it be grabbing dick? cause not that many people would be outraged by dick

"grab em by the dick" would rightfully become a feminist slogan

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Baloogan posted:

'If you've got them by the balls, their hearts and minds will follow.' - president of the us

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
i thought it was already shown sexism wasnt a big factor when a woman won the popular vote...

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Relin posted:

i thought it was already shown sexism wasnt a big factor when a woman won the popular vote...
This proves that sexism made Hillary win the popular vote.

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
bernice would have won

Trumpenproletariat
Nov 26, 2016

by zen death robot

Donkwich posted:

bernice would have won

bernice anders 2020

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Donkwich posted:

bernice would have won

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Icebern

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
ber-nice

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
The Trump side is refreshing. They hypothesized Trump's behavior wouldn't be accepted in a woman because of sexism saying she should be more demure, but everyone loved her and wanted to have a beer with her.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
Bernie would have won, conclusively.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

what if plutonis made a bad thread

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Office Surprise Store posted:

it's super cool cause i know the goal of this was to go "see! sexism!" and it turned out totally not that lmao

Hillary Clinton Was A Really Bad Candidate, Ya'll

owns

Yinlock posted:

Ridiculous.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Baloogan posted:

instead we got this

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Yinlock posted:

🍆🍆🍆

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
huh its almost like as if there is a standard but that is more than one

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Terror Sweat posted:

'If you've got them by the balls, their hearts and minds will follow.' - president of the us

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Lastgirl posted:

Two standards of social behavior?

Is one "right" and one "wrong" ?

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 200 days!

an actual dog posted:

instead we got this

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

if you think about it, its not at all surprising that new yorkers like lady trump. they're new yorkers after all

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief
hillary would have won in that case, without a doubt, as Hank Hill vs. Donna Drumpf

Lindsey O. Graham has issued a correction as of 11:01 on Mar 9, 2017

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
hillarys gonads are bigger than trumpos by an order of magnitude (and thats saying plenty in itself)

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Lastgirl posted:

We probably should have held Hillary to the higher standard so she could have course corrected before the general.

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
i wanna shove that nerd in a locker and vote for the lady in the purple coat

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

What if Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton fell into the spring of drowned girl?

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
really weird that the alt-right is full of nerds when hillary was clearly the nerd candidate

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

deadgoon posted:

really weird that the alt-right is full of nerds when hillary was clearly the nerd candidate

as everyone here should know from personal experience, nerds hate nothing more than themselves

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

What if they inhaled matthewtheman's gender bending gas

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

FactsAreUseless posted:

Donald Trump runs for mayor of Gerudo Town

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

I love voe, I have the utmost respect for voe, but they're coming here illegally, they're bringing crime, and we need to stop it

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

Donald Trump runs for mayor of Gerudo Town

Hookshot 'em by the pussy.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Look at Ganon -- what he's doing with Hyrule -- I mean, you know, what's going on over there. I mean this guy has done -- whether you like him or don't like him -- he's doing a great job in rebuilding the image of Hyrule and also rebuilding Hyrule period,

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

Look at Ganon -- what he's doing with Hyrule -- I mean, you know, what's going on over there. I mean this guy has done -- whether you like him or don't like him -- he's doing a great job in rebuilding the image of Hyrule and also rebuilding Hyrule period,

We will build a wall around the Water Temple and the Zora will pay for it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ayatollah Hermione
Apr 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
he-llary would have already been president in the 90s and wilma clinton would have played the saxophone on jimmy kimmel

• Locked thread