Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I'm passing you on the freeway. Okay, now I'm going to merge in front of you and slow down. Now I'm going slower than you were going in the first place. Not sure why I actually passed you at this point. Don't mind me, I'm just some jackass driving down the interstate without using the cruise control.

Go ahead and pass me, I'll decide to go faster again and pass you 10 miles up the road, then I will end up slowing down again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Going to tailgate you as well.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i'm going to follow you home and then gently caress your car

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

gently caress YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

I'm the freeway sniper, shooting at cars on the freeway, can't wait to make the news.

Also I'm all the people who lie about being shot at on the freeway so I can also be in the news.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
I drive on the shoulder or in the median exclusively but I have foreign embassy plates so they can't pull me over

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
BRAKE CHECK!

Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.
*Passes cool rear end dog*

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

500 good dogs posted:

I drive on the shoulder or in the median exclusively but I have foreign embassy plates so they can't pull me over

*Freeway sniper shoots you*

*says that Lethal Weapon quote*

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
*Fills a big gulp with own urine*

*Chucks it at your windshield*

SpaghetioSexNoises
Aug 16, 2015

Tyson Tomko posted:

*Passes cool rear end dog*

Hell yeah pickin' up trim in my HHR

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Too busy posting on my phone while driving to give a poo poo about much of anything but the lulz

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

I'm passing you on the freeway. Okay, now I'm going to merge in front of you and slow down. Now I'm going slower than you were going in the first place. Not sure why I actually passed you at this point. Don't mind me, I'm just some jackass driving down the interstate without using the cruise control.

Go ahead and pass me, I'll decide to go faster again and pass you 10 miles up the road, then I will end up slowing down again.

I see you coming from miles away.

I wait for you to close the distance for a good 3-4 minutes straight.

When you are 50 feet from me, this is when I decide it is the best time to pass the guy I've been happily following for the last hour.

I pass him very slowly.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

I turn my signal on to indicate I'm switching lanes to get around you.

You speed up.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Hmm.

I've got 1/2 mile until my exit but this fuckers only going 5mph over the limit and it's solid traffic ahead of him.

gently caress it. *brrrraaaaaaaaaaaaww!!!!*

* everyone almost dies as I dive in front of a minivans bumper to get into my exit ramp *

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
you are passing me. I give you a nod of respect as you go by.

I am not wearing pants.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I see you at the stop sign looking at me as I hurtle down the loving road.

Oh wait, this is the road I want to turn down that you are sitting at looking for some kind of signal from me to indicate that I am turning. Gonna just turn down it without any further thought.

I should be put to death.

grope proof vest
Jan 11, 2006

Pass on the left hand side, it's the law

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
I am going the speed limit in the left lane because I am a law abiding citizen.

grope proof vest
Jan 11, 2006

yeah I eat rear end posted:

I am going the speed limit in the left lane because I am a law abiding citizen.

Obey this you fuckin square

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
Yes, people going under the speed limit keep right and I will pass them while going at a legal speed.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Legal speed is the best way to really tweak out IMHO.

Contra Duck
Nov 4, 2004

#1 DAD
sure i might be going slow now but if you try to pass me i'm gonna start going 20mph faster to stop you.

underage at the vape shop
May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
Sits 5 under in the overtaking lane

Floors it when you go to overtake in the slow lane

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Im the guy going 64 in the leftmost

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
I drive at exactly the same speed as the guy next to me on a 2 lane highway so no one can pass

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Rape Stink posted:

I drive at exactly the same speed as the guy next to me on a 2 lane highway so no one can pass
I'm the other guy going the same speed :hf:

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Rape Stink posted:

loving truckers.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I'm going to go really slow when the no passing line is there and then speed up when it stops.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
I was going 70 in the far left going to work one morning and the only other car on the road was racing to pass me. I pushed up to 80 just to test their conviction and then let off. They kept on zooming by. I slowed back to 70ish and another car was coming up alongside me, and as they passed me I realized it was a police cruiser.

They pulled up past me and then flipped their lights on and pulled the other guy over. It was pure bliss

underage at the vape shop
May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
Tailgates you in the overtaking lane, already doing 10kmh over

Ends up behind you 15 minutes after overtaking you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

I ride your rear end and blast my loudest, most obnoxious techno music with my windows down.

You suddenly decide to go faster or change lanes (works 75% of the time, especially if the rear end in a top hat who does this is old)

• Locked thread