Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Syrian Lannister posted:

Chicago and northern burbs getting hammered currently.

I slept like a baby hearing the thunder batter the city.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Those Alison Brie boobies are real good.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

gonna get high and watch dave letterman and norm talk

i miss letterman

I cooked up a giant pot of beef stew and watched Shin Godzilla tonight.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
False.

AB is cool. Not all Chicago deep dish is lovely either.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
https://www.rubmaps.com/

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Naked Bear posted:

don't click this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XBWZI6f-38

what the gently caress, over :suicide:

Steph Curry laughing without even an attempt to hide it and Chance’s “the hell is this bullshit?” reactions were great.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
nsfw for butt

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
She’s got a Riley Reid thing going on.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Just come out and say you wanna gently caress em

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Who is pcos bill

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Like bad in the poppyseed way or dipshit number ten cocks?

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Glad you all liked the ad and saw it.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

SquirrelyPSU posted:

Saw a Giulietta in the wild Thursday with a matte candy red paint job. It was very nice to look at.

Also, took a 4 day weekend, got in a fight with the GF on Day 1. Yaaaaaaaaaay.

I saw a red one too a few weeks ago. Absolutely stunning in person.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Read transcripts of Trump’s speeches

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

EBB posted:

TSA policy is to turn you over to the local pigs if they really care, but I've had no problems at the big airports. Wouldn't risk international though.

Same. Flown back weed from California multiple times with no issue. I typically will take candy-looking edibles, so maybe that helps.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
How dare you.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Ok so I might be a total light weight because a 5g edible will make me feel wobbly as hell. poo poo makes me super sleepy.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I really enjoyed AC Syndicate. Like a lot.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
That was extremely entertaining

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
poo poo I got out in 2013. Did literally all of us separate that year?

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I genuinely loved asscreed syndicate

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I’m astonished to which the pace a woman can sniff out stability and drive forward. My girlfriend and I are getting engaged later this year and moving in. She went from “let’s have a nice apartment” to “WE ARE LIVING IN AN INEXPENSIVE NEIGHBORHOOD TO SAVE MONEY FOR A HOME” like over night.

She’s done the work to know I qualify for a VA home loan too so lol it’s moving fast.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

The VA loan eligibility is like the higher class military Benny to chase. If she was yours at TRIcare poo poo probably ain’t gonna be great, but if she’s suddenly really into making a life with you because she likes you and knows you can provide some nice fringe financial benefits like low interest government guaranteed 0 down 0 fees home loan? Probably better than “You had me at TRIcare.”

Grats brother! Marriage is a trip. You’ll dig it.

Yea we were talking about all this for months before, so it’s not a new thing after the VA home loan thing.

I’m excited but also tripping out at this idea of an engagement, marriage and having a kid. I still feel like a dumb rear end 25 year old.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

5 nights inpatient mental health did a fair deal of good. Back on meds again. Mom's out to babysit me for a few more days, make sure I establish a routine for meds, she's been watching Frank and Beans. This past week has convinced me that I should start to look at individual unemployability through the VA. The anxiety overrides everything when I work, turns to anger, and I wind up pissing people off that ends in firing my idiot rear end or me just walking off with my middle fingers up.

Sorry if I was being a horses' rear end the past few months, it's just, difficult, sometimes, to see past the anger and confusion.

I’m glad to hear you’re taking care of yourself. Good luck to you.