Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

Am I correct in my assumption, you fish-faced enemy of the people?

Zeris posted:

I'm the extra mayo on the sandwich

I'm the spicy brown mustard. :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

Wine hangovers are almost as bad as getting hammered off any kind of girly malt liquor poo poo like Mike's or Smirnoff Ice, the insane sugar content skullfucks you the next morning so bad. It's like the ghost of Wilford Brimley raped your soul and used your brain as a basketball.

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

For some reason just then I imagined NSA Wizard sounding like the Machine God from the Matrix.

I wonder what the summoning circle would look like. Im thinking blood from Snowden, Manning, and Flynn with the candles made from the orange fat of someone who I'd name, but Zeris probably wouldn't like the Secret Service visit.

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

A Bad Poster posted:

I caught the first half of Suicide Squad the other day and holy poo poo that movie is trash, and Jared Leto is the worst Joker by a country mile. Hamill is the best hands down.

Margot Robbie was probably the only redeeming factor in that movie. Hot as gently caress and actually sold Harley as a character with something approaching real depth.

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

Only surpassed by Kung Pow.

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

Naked Bear posted:

THAT'S A LOTTA NUTS

My nipples look like milk duds!

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

:dogbutton: 1:17

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

In it's favor, I'm pretty sure it was Starz that picked up Strike Back and that had some pretty baller gun work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

I don't care how many times you wash that loving thing out, HELL NO.