Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

GD_American posted:

I love how every Veteran's Day when shitheart Republican politicians are furiously retweeting anything in a uniform, somebody always manages to get them with Dorner

Can’t corner the dorner lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

GD_American posted:

I love how every Veteran's Day when shitheart Republican politicians are furiously retweeting anything in a uniform, somebody always manages to get them with Dorner

Can’t corner the dorner lmfao

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Stultus Maximus posted:

Just re-watched Cowboy Bebop for the first time since it ran on Adult Swim like 20 years ago.
a) totally holds up
b) didn't know it at the time because I hadn't seen the movie but the show absolutely is built on the skeleton of Robert Mitchum's Out of the Past in just the best way
c) Out of the Past is a fine loving movie

did not expect the drunk thread to be a learning experience but here we are. thanks for this

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo
I mean I only hit lit not drunk but 5 French 75s and a vesper martini (yuck) got me feeling nice while I was studying and annotating COIN literature. Also the spot is 10m from the CUNY Graduate Center, the cheesecake is nice af, they can make a French 75 in the first place, and they threw in that purple stuff to boot (Empress Gin). Also the waitress was cute and I def wanna smash, lowkey. Don’t wanna gently caress around w it right right now, plus the woman’s gotta make a living so gonna leave it alone for a while. But yo a man can dream. Gonna just keep it chill, drink my drinks, eat the food, read my papers, chat if she chatting, keep it moving if that’s the deal.

Anyway gently caress all that I love my French 75. gently caress any other drink, how about that.

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

TheWeedNumber posted:

I mean I only hit lit not drunk but 5 French 75s and a vesper martini (yuck) got me feeling nice while I was studying and annotating COIN literature. Also the spot is 10m from the CUNY Graduate Center, the cheesecake is nice af, they can make a French 75 in the first place, and they threw in that purple stuff to boot (Empress Gin). Also the waitress was cute and I def wanna smash, lowkey. Don’t wanna gently caress around w it right right now, plus the woman’s gotta make a living so gonna leave it alone for a while. But yo a man can dream. Gonna just keep it chill, drink my drinks, eat the food, read my papers, chat if she chatting, keep it moving if that’s the deal.

Anyway gently caress all that I love my French 75. gently caress any other drink, how about that.

maybe this is what white girl drunk looks like for fat dudes because idk why I said all that but gently caress it.

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

A.o.D. posted:

5 french 75s? Are you trying to set up some counterbattery fire against Le Boche?

They were delicious but yeah, 15 a drink is not something that’s repeatable on a weekly basis. Also I’m 300lbs b. It takes that to hit at all!

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo
yesterday i found out that there is a french 125 and it involves cognac instead of gin i think.

think i might try one of those at some point.

anyway only had two french 75s the night before last. had to network with a buncha old whites.

bottom line: white America loves me

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo
Ok I'm home now. Because I bought me a cocktail set from target, 2 bottles of veuve, one bottle of empress gin, some lemons, some simple syrup, and a hand held juicer.

Lets see how long it takes me to burn through a 25 drink supply of french 75s!

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo
im going to burn down this last bottle of empress gin and veuve i swear to loving god

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

TheWeedNumber posted:

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

TheWeedNumber posted:

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

im not drunk enough

also holy poo poo maybe i shouldn't binge french 75s cause this lemon juice acidity is getting to me

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Broke out the 100 proof EW to celebrate The Mattering.

my dude

cheers

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo
I need a new cocktail for getting turbo hosed up cause the 75 failed me today.

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

A.o.D. posted:

Try a whiskey Italian:

It's a whiskey sour, but instead of sour mix, or if you're good at cocktails, your lemon juice and gomme syrup or simple syrup, you use an appropriate measure of Limoncello. Serve on the rocks and let dilute before drinking. It will gently caress you up.

Bet

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo
wow how did i not get probed? did i sleep through one?

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Pine Cone Jones posted:

I mean, it is the drunk thread

I was kinda wildn across forums tho

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo
https://www.5150madworld.com/

I have two of these to burn down to get me through tonight as i enter sad fuckboi hours

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Duzzy Funlop posted:

I don't even understand what those numbers mean, but that loving thing would probably detach me from reality forever, goddrat

The only number that mattered was 85% THC.

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Bored As gently caress posted:

Idk if this is apocryphal or not but apparently during Covid kids would mix alcohol like vodka and water plus hydration packs all mixed together. It was supposed to be a 100% guarantee of no hangover.

No that was happening for some reason, I’m p sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo
Nice