Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

dragon ball is good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

epic vids my dude

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

I'm glad our friend Zamasu is back

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

He didn't die from that though

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Majin Vegeta is just Babidi giving Vegeta the power he desired, unrestrained

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Covok posted:

Caulifia then turns Super Sayian God Super Sayian Super Sayian which turns you Green. Goku then calls it Super Sayian Green. Toei Animation makes 1,000,000 Yen.

Kale already has that

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

RealFoxy posted:

Kale looks up to Califa and that's it. Let's not go full reddit here

I thought all the people speculating about their relationship was bad but this is worse

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Haha yeah wanting gay relationships is definitely goony/reddit/whatever the gently caress

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

I'm not even particularly interested in romantic subplots in dragon ball but lol if your response to people talking about relationships is "ugh...Goons again!"

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

I'm glad that you are the sole arbiter of determining whether girls can or can not be into other girls

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Vegeta, Gohan, checks out

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

She got mad as gently caress at Goku and it gave them a reason to make even more Broly comparisons, there's not really much more to it than that

She wanted to beat Cabba up for the same thing

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

We've never seen the Legendary Super Saiyan lose to anything other than the Sun

And weird bullshit ki punches I guess?

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

She didn't take any damage from the attack

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

mabels big day posted:

I think Goku is stronger because he works very hard and that's reason enough for me.

Goku was explicitly not trying to take care of her at his strongest power

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Jiren has the Frieza ear holes, true antagonist just like Hit and Cell and Buu

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

I don't know how whatever Pilaf does in Trunks' timeline could possibly still happen in the current timeline

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Larryb posted:

Come to think of it, has Pilaf ever been anything resembling a threat even in the original Dragon Ball? As far as I can remember he's always been kind of a joke villain.

He found King Piccolo so that was kind of a bad thing for him to do even if it wasn't on purpose

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Don't engage the manga shill

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Don't worry RealFoxy is just trolling because he's mad at everyone who likes Kale/Caulifla

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

It's all Dragon Ball

also there is a lot of good poo poo in there

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

I demand to have the music that was playing when 17 kicked those two's asses

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

a cartoon duck posted:

I thought the guy who pretended to be Zamasu was trying a bit too hard but here we are.

Zamasu guy is cool.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

dr.acula posted:

I require all the media I consume to have transexuals

This is worse than blue star's post

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Hello Matoi

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Kild posted:

Uh Goku in the anime is shown stronger than Vegito so you better check yourself.

Shut up Rutibex

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

The RoF outfits suck

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

It's true

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Give me the blue undershirt orange gi goku and blue one piece vegeta with saiyan body armor any day

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

bowmore posted:

that's not saiyan armour it's capsule corp armour

bulma is an honorary saiyan now

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

I feel like that was more of a byproduct of "Vegeta doesn't have to fight anymore"

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

time to post the xenoverse trunks videos again

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

I definitely think that the dub is kind of going all in in a DBZA direction that I don't really like

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

The subs are right here

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

DragonTeam was our only source for subs for the longest time and I'll gladly take CR's subs over Sage Bean and Yumcha and Kulilin

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Zamasu is good actually

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Jackie Chun had less chances to really be a pervert

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

psymonkey posted:

This is exactly the right answer. I can't believe so many people are making a fuss over it. This is a dumb cartoon about fighting for universal survival. If women are gonna use sex as a weapon why not men?

:yikes:

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Alan_Shore posted:

I must have missed when Roshi threatened to rape anyone this episode? Or any episode?

the entire sequence where he bulks up and says "you seduced me, don't blame me for what happens" is pretty blatant my dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Fargin Icehole posted:

Opinion 1:guys guys, she was totes assskin for it.

Reply 1: You loving rear end in a top hat monster, die forever

This but unironically