Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In It For The Tank
Feb 17, 2011

But I've yet to figure out a better way to spend my time.

CharlestheHammer posted:

I think Krillin started it, Vegeta finished it.

On reflection though: if Krillin had killed 18 or Vegeta had refused to let Cell become perfect, Cell would have just thrown a tantrum and blown himself up like he did against Gohan. And with Goku stuck in the time chamber, there's no stopping him and the Earth and everyone on it is killed.

So really Vegeta and Krillin saved everyone by being selfish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In It For The Tank
Feb 17, 2011

Dragon Ball lives rent free in the head of basically every boy born in the last 40 years no matter where they live in the world. Dragon Ball was beloved by more than just boys, of course, but the impact it has had on generations of young men cannot be understated. Boys everywhere know who Goku is, and how to do a Kamehameha, and what a Super Saiyan looks like -- I bet all of us have wished we could become one at one time or another.

RIP Toriyama, you legend.

In It For The Tank
Feb 17, 2011

Natural 20 posted:

the last objectionable thing is like a hard R getting dropped a little later on.

In It For The Tank
Feb 17, 2011

Endorph posted:

what's everyone's favorite plot hole in dbz

Kaioken and Kaioken x2 are the same thing.

Just typing that out brought back fond memories of trying to power scale DBZ back in the day.

In It For The Tank
Feb 17, 2011

gay devil posted:

there are a lot of less obvious ones that are obscured by the camera angle, its neat

Don't let Future Gohan see this.

In It For The Tank
Feb 17, 2011

Babe Magnet posted:

that one rocks

the dragon

In It For The Tank
Feb 17, 2011

Slightly Less Future Gohan

In It For The Tank
Feb 17, 2011

Ytlaya posted:

In the end the ultimate form will just be a glowing orb, shedding the weaknesses of the flesh

All roads lead to the Vegetto jawbreaker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In It For The Tank
Feb 17, 2011

TheKingofSprings posted:

Do not post Small Goku

Goten?