Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

New Leaf posted:

I seem to remember Krillin taking out more opponents than the vast majority of his teammates, plus he saved 18 from an early ring-out, which led to her defeating a few folks as well. Assists count too. :colbert:

Also didn't he get took out by Frost a cheating bastard who pretty strong as well?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Didn't GT end with Trucks becoming a girl and marrying a catfish?

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Ha eat it Epic Store.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
I hope it Kefka and Kale in her Zerker state. Then you can have three Goku go up against three Broly.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
That said, if SSJ4 becomes canon, I doubt Goku will have to be a kid to use it anymore.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Wasn't Omega Sheron big moment blowing up a rollercoaster? Something that regular 17 in the future time line did along with the rest of the theme park?

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Pacra posted:

The real problem with a real life DBZ movie is, what the gently caress would the plot be?

That's right, what would be a movie-runtime dragonball z plot that is not burdened with poo poo you'd have to know from arcs upon arcs of character building and minor points

Probably just start like Z, with Goku being just really strong guy who had a kid and made a few friends over the years, leading up to the fight with Vegeta. Probably can just stick a flashback to Goku vs Piccolo to show why it a big deal he turning good.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Is it considered rude when it aimed at Yamcha?

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
https://twitter.com/TanookiKuribo/status/1103479664612380678

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Spiritus Nox posted:

To be fair he didn't wind up being much of one in the TOP either :v:

Didn't the very first minute most of the team went out on their own to fight dudes and Gohan is complaining they are not sticking with the plan. Yeah he wasn't very good at this.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

amigolupus posted:

I think the ending where Zeno deletes Future Trunks' universe would make sense if it's treated as a build-up to ToP and establish how dangerous Zeno is and how high the stakes are. But then the ToP never fully explores that part and asks you to forget about it to focus on the fun fights instead.

Granted, I know this is Dragon Ball and there's never really any real danger since you can wish death away, but still...

Think the characters in the ToP arc were trying to do the same thing until Universe 9 died and they were "oh they are not kidding".

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
I love how Goku uses his driving license for a farm tractor.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Wark Say posted:

The DB anime is straight up great and I fondly remember watching it back when I was a wee dork. Haven't watched it in almost 20 years, so I wouldn't know if it'd hold up, but it probably does.

I only watched the original mid 90s dub episodes in Synication and several episodes from the Red Ribbon Army Saga when Cartoon Network were airing them and watching them about two years ago and it holds up very well outside of the creepy Roshi stuff, but that stuff in both Z and Super so it hard to avoid that.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

TwoPair posted:

Nah, Gohan reads a lot and that's what makes him need glasses, Goku barely knows how to read.

Didn't Goku barely pass the exam in the Beerus/Champa tournament?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
What going on in those pictures?