Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Gem
Phos
Rutile
Red Beryl
Cinnabar
Jade
Diamond
Bort
Euclase
Yelow Diamond
Zircon
Alexandrite
Antarcticite
Padparadscha
Ghost Quartz
Lapiz Lazuli
Morganite
Goshenite
Phos, but with hosed Up Legs
Phos, but with hosed Up Everything
Obsidian?
Did I already list Yellow Diamond
The Left Amethyst
The Right Amethyst
Sensei
Shiro
View Results

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Houseki no Kuni is - look just watch season 1 of the anime.

THREAD GROUND RULES:

the gems are theys
you can use spoiler tags if you want, especially for chapters that just came out, but this is a thread for the manga and people keeping up with the manga, so consider it spoiler open season
Jade is the best gem

Endorph fucked around with this message at 00:26 on Dec 27, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

yeah and sensei is on the poll even though nobody would ever vote for sensei, this is not a serious census

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

i mean the whole idea is that phos kind of gave up on those things due to their own insecurities/weirdness

the same face kinda also fits that, phos is distant from these people (these rocks?) now

even if you want a character focused narrative it works and makes sense, it just isnt the character arc you wanted. which is fine but its fine to just go 'yeah i liked these characters enough that i kinda wish it was just them dicking around', not an objective flaw of the series

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Its fine to dislike the direction but its weird to characterize it as a mistake or the author losing interest

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

nah its cool. skill issue