Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Gem
Phos
Rutile
Red Beryl
Cinnabar
Jade
Diamond
Bort
Euclase
Yelow Diamond
Zircon
Alexandrite
Antarcticite
Padparadscha
Ghost Quartz
Lapiz Lazuli
Morganite
Goshenite
Phos, but with hosed Up Legs
Phos, but with hosed Up Everything
Obsidian?
Did I already list Yellow Diamond
The Left Amethyst
The Right Amethyst
Sensei
Shiro
View Results

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
I just caught up and I really am amazed by how much everything's changed. Like if you told me originally my most absolutely despised characters would be the earth gems I would've been pretty shocked. Seriously gently caress bort, gently caress cinnabar (don't give a gently caress about their need for approval or social inclusion or w/e, rip them apart phos), gently caress all of em. I want Phos to just go the Thing on them at this point, Bortz is seriously the worst, just like unilaterally stopping Third Impact...just cuz. And the way basically every earth gem constantly seems to react to Phos by immediately trying to rip them into pieces and scatter them around the globe now what the gently caress y'all. This is PHOS NOT OSIRIS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
I get the people tired of samefacey art moon land, tho I wouldn't say I had expectations I see as unfulfilled or anything. I think Phos' arc is fantastic and I really loved the new chapter.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
can't wait until this immediately transitions into a 100 chapter tournament arc between the friendly rocks. this poo poo ain't ending, fake news.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
I'd say watch what you say about To Your Eternity!! but tbh I still never got much further than the end of the arc where the city is under attack or whatever.