Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Gem
Phos
Rutile
Red Beryl
Cinnabar
Jade
Diamond
Bort
Euclase
Yelow Diamond
Zircon
Alexandrite
Antarcticite
Padparadscha
Ghost Quartz
Lapiz Lazuli
Morganite
Goshenite
Phos, but with hosed Up Legs
Phos, but with hosed Up Everything
Obsidian?
Did I already list Yellow Diamond
The Left Amethyst
The Right Amethyst
Sensei
Shiro
View Results

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
i finally got fed up with the english volume release pace and caught up. wow! holy poo poo!

im interested in the chekov's shard that phos handed to the new king of the sea. it doesn't seem like there's any way the story could end without that coming back into play at some point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
honestly im just glad phos still remembers their friendship with the admiribalis enough to not immediately sacrifice them

Squidster posted:

There's such an obvious solution to this that I'm not sure why it's not being brought up. The admirabalis have finite lifespans. Nobody else in the genocide conversation does. Resurrecting the gems would just be delayed a generation.

it seemed to be implied by the scientist that the inclusions get passed down along generational lines, so even if they waited and harvested old shells as they died they wouldn't get all the material they need

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
ahahaha aechma you fuckin weirdo

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
aaaaaaaaaghghghg

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
i think bort is more than halfway justified under the circumstances

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
sorry i mean BORT :clap: DID :clap: NOTHING :clap: WRONG!!!

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
phos did nothing wrong. defend phos at all costs

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
i dont think i could handle padparadscha getting even MORE 90’s

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
Another chapter dropped! It's been so long since Phos saw their friends. I can't wait for them to catch up with each other!

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

Sindai posted:

Next chapter is entirely mooninites sighing and being slightly annoyed when Phos rips them to pieces.

accurate

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
another great day for phos. gently caress that magazine cover art was insanely good

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
this is the best manga in the world

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

Rody One Half posted:

This manga should have ended several volumes ago. We're at To Your Eternity levels of overstaying its welcome.

you're at Taxi Driver levels of missing the point