Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Gem
Phos
Rutile
Red Beryl
Cinnabar
Jade
Diamond
Bort
Euclase
Yelow Diamond
Zircon
Alexandrite
Antarcticite
Padparadscha
Ghost Quartz
Lapiz Lazuli
Morganite
Goshenite
Phos, but with hosed Up Legs
Phos, but with hosed Up Everything
Obsidian?
Did I already list Yellow Diamond
The Left Amethyst
The Right Amethyst
Sensei
Shiro
View Results

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.

coolusername posted:

If the theory is remotely applicable, and I think it is at least a little since it's already been quite accurate, the list of what we've already got from the various translations is something like: Gold/Silver/Platinum, Seashell/Agate/Coral, Lapis Lazuli, Pearl, with possibly Phos themself as the crystal/emerald/green stone.

The one we're definitely closest to missing would be a red stone, like ruby or carnelian. I'm actually going to name my personal wild theory: There's one destroyed pink-red gem that's been namedropped recently, Morganite. Phos has said they want to help the baby Morganite meet the old Morganite, old Morganite is dusted on the moon, and the prince has said they could try to put the dusted gems back together. I'm betting that Phos gets a part of Morganite next.

Including that red stone, that would make 6. What would #7 be?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

The newest chapter was kinda disturbing.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

So, any idea how long this hiatus is suppose to be?

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Would it be confusing if a character is referred to as both nii-chan and nee-chan?

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

This series isn't as blatant about Buddhism as Journey to the West is. In that series it's always about how the Celestial Bureaucracy is full of incompetent gods and Buddhism is the one true way.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I wonder how long it'll take for Phos to die.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

The only bit that confused me was Kongo's brother. Who is he? Where did he come from? He just suddenly appeared out of nowhere.