Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cda

by Hand Knit
the idea of this thread is that God is commanding you to absolutely wreck his balls with a well-placed kick. Do you do it. It might be a trick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

i know what to do with guys like this. ill convince him that what he really wants is to do it himself, and send me pics

EorayMel

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
What if I asked God to kick me in the nuts as hard as he could??

Would that be a better trick?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Manifisto

god: abraham . . . aaaabrahaaam . . .

abraham: what now

god: my nuts, abraham. you've gotta kick them super hard, like the hardest you've ever kicked anything.

abraham: I'm still dealing with the whole "kill you son, wait no don't kill him" thing you just pulled. remember that?

god (chuckling): oh I remember. you were gonna fucken kill that kid, haha

abraham: yeah, haha I guess

god: and now you're gonna whack the poo poo out of my bollocks, I bet you can't wait, can you

abraham: . . . why no my lord I would never be angry at you for anything

god: yeah right. well okay, just know that by not drop kicking my prairie oysters, you're committing major sins and going straight to hell

abraham: . . .

god: . . . but of course by attempting to harm your god you might also end up being sinful as gently caress . . .

god: haha

wearing a lampshade

Manifisto posted:

god: my nuts, abraham. you've gotta kick them super hard, like the hardest you've ever kicked anything.

abraham: I'm still dealing with the whole "kill you son, wait no don't kill him" thing you just pulled. remember that?

god: and now you're gonna whack the poo poo out of my bollocks, I bet you can't wait, can you

god: yeah right. well okay, just know that by not drop kicking my prairie oysters, you're committing major sins and going straight to hell

god: . . . but of course by attempting to harm your god you might also end up being sinful as gently caress . . .

Centrist Dad

When I see your posting
p sure that God has no beginning and no ending, so we're all actually kicking his balls every moment of the day, if you think about it.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
god: luvcow kick my balls, just do it, just absolutely destroy my loving balls! now!

*me thinking about all the pain and suffering, my pets and friends and family i've lost, a smile coming across my face as i sprint towards him and kick my foot towards his balls and finally see everything i've ever wanted to do to this absolute loving rear end in a top hat*

god: *pulling away his balls like lucy pulls the football away from charlie brown* hahahaha NOPE!

*me falling onto the ground and flailing around ineffectually as i sob*

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

god: luvcow kick my balls, just do it, just absolutely destroy my loving balls! now!

*me thinking about all the pain and suffering, my pets and friends and family i've lost, a smile coming across my face as i sprint towards him and kick my foot towards his balls and finally see everything i've ever wanted to do to this absolute loving rear end in a top hat*

god: *pulling away his balls like lucy pulls the football away from charlie brown* hahahaha NOPE!

FutonForensic

"it is better to have your nuts kicked in hell than to kick nuts in heaven" is the first thing I'm saying to nasty St. Pete

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
I'd charge him the same rate as the others. The moment you start giving discounts is when it all goes to poo poo.

Stooge

My legs are too short to assault the heavens.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
norm macdonald ponders this and all he says is, he says he can't answer cuz it's a venal sin, and it's hilarious.

RossMan4Life

by R. Guyovich
This is like when Q put himself and Sisko in a ring together.

It's not just about whether or not you do it, it's about divining your characteristics from the circumstances. Do you hem and haw? Do you have a chip on your shoulder? I guess what I'm saying is that you say more in micro expressions and unconscious actions and inactions than you realize and any test by such a power would reveal more than you might wish to convey.

I would not kick John de Lancie in the nuts, but would kick God in the nuts. Punching Him would be more satisfying though.

Scaly Haylie

Stooge posted:

My legs are too short to assault the heavens.

god's nuts are all around us, my child

cda

by Hand Knit

Manifisto posted:

Lol

Stooge

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing you not to kick God in the balls.

wearing a lampshade

God pleading with me to kick him square in his nuts but he keeps referring to them in funny ways like "holiest of balls", "sacrosanct sack", "the father, the son and the Holy ghost", "sanctified scrote", "theological taint", etc and I can't take Him seriously.

wearing a lampshade

Luvcow posted:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Noah: I’ll be quite honest, I’d rather round up two of every animal on the planet, build a giant fuckall boat, load all the animals up on it and float away while you flood the Earth, and that’s AFTER I tell everyone you’re gonna do all that, which means I’ll be dealing with all their teasing while I build the drat thing!

God: So that’s a “no”?

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

albany academy posted:

God pleading with me to kick him square in his nuts but he keeps referring to them in funny ways like "holiest of balls", "sacrosanct sack", "the father, the son and the Holy ghost", "sanctified scrote", "theological taint", etc and I can't take Him seriously.

Splatmaster posted:

Noah: I’ll be quite honest, I’d rather round up two of every animal on the planet, build a giant fuckall boat, load all the animals up on it and float away while you flood the Earth, and that’s AFTER I tell everyone you’re gonna do all that, which means I’ll be dealing with all their teasing while I build the drat thing!

God: So that’s a “no”?

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
Truly a pendulous dilemma

cda

by Hand Knit
God: wreck my scrote

Satan: don't do it

Eve: we shouldn't do it

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
all my friends and I stand in a circle around god, making fun of him for his kink. god stares at the ground, his face a beet red

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

wearing a lampshade

God, which is what I refer to my friend as due to my repeated listening to the groundbreaking album Enter the Wu Tang (36 Chambers) by the Wu Tang Clan, asked me to kick him in the nuts and I obliged, because word is bond.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
*kicks god in the nuts*

God: *doesn't flinch* OK my turn

me: fuhhhhhhh

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
This poor man...

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Let's see if the Bible can lend any insight.. Wait...

quote:

“No one whose testicles are crushed or whose male organ is cut off shall enter the assembly of the Lord." -Deuteronomy 23:1

So... does this mean that if I somehow manage to absolutely pulverize God's meat orbs, I can dethrone the motherfucker on this technicality?

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
Jesus at Gethsemane: "Oh God, why do you force me to be killed? Let this cup be taken from me! Why did you create me just so that you can torture me?"

God: "Oh, that. Y'see, I have this kind of a deal for pain, but I lack the physical form necessary to experience it. Hence making you as a part of me."

Jesus: "uh..."

God: "lol I am so hard thinking about what they're going to do to you tomorrow"

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
If God had nuts, how big would they be?
And would you kick Him in that place?
If you were faced with Him in all His glory
What would you say if He had just one question?
And yeah, yeah, God is great
Yeah, yeah, God is good
And yeah, yeah, yeah-yeah-yeah

What if God said "kick My nutz?"
Just lay in to both of 'em
Like a penalty kick in those nutz
Like a soccer ball, but His balls?

If God had a scrotum what would it look like?
And would you want to see it, if seeing meant
That you would have to believe in things like heaven
And in Jesus and the saints, and all the prophets?
Yeah, yeah, God is good
What if God said "kick me in My nuts?"
Right in the sack up in the guts
All He's trying to do is get home.
Tryin' to make his way home.
Just tryin' to make his way home
Nobody callin' on the phone
'Cept for the Pope maybe in Rome
Yeah, yeah, God is good

Like a holy rolling stone
Back up to heaven all alone
Just gotta kick Him in the stones

Pot Smoke Phoenix fucked around with this message at 01:51 on Sep 6, 2018

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Manifisto

Splatmaster posted:

If God had nuts, how big would they be?
And would you kick Him in that place?
If you were faced with Him in all His glory
What would you say if He had just one question?
Yeah, yeah, God is good

What if God said "kick My nutz?"
Just lay in to both of 'em
Like a penalty kick in those nutz
Like a soccer ball, but His balls?

If God had a scrotum what would it look like?
And would you want to see it, if seeing meant
That you would have to believe in things like heaven
And in Jesus and the saints, and all the prophets?
Yeah, yeah, God is good
Yeah, yeah, God is good

Like a holy rolling stone
Back up to heaven all alone
Just gotta kick Him in the stones

:golfclap:

ty nesamdoom!

cda

by Hand Knit

Hugh Malone posted:

*kicks god in the nuts*

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

Hugh Malone posted:

*kicks god in the nuts*

This is pretty much teh plot of Sir Gawain and the Green Knight

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
Green Knight: Stomp me right in the ol' bob and wheel.*

*this is a Literature Joke.

----------------

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
Jesus loves me this I know
Squish his testies 'tween my toes

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Honestly, I think I would do it. As long as neither of us acts weird about it then there's nothing weird about me ruining God's nuts with my Yellow Belt Tae Kwan Do kicks.

TOOT BOOT

I'd respectfully decline but OTOH I'd rain devastating blows on the Buddha's taint

kalel

God doesn't have balls but even if She did She wouldn't ask Her disciples to kick them. Go in peace op

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

SciFiDownBeat posted:

God doesn't have balls but even if She did She wouldn't ask Her disciples to kick them. Go in peace op

“Isn’t it ironic, don’t you think? A little too ironic, yeah I really do think.”

-God

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

While explaining to God that the AC/DC song "Big Balls" isn't about him a dang angel came up and punched me right in the rear end. The blow was unexpected and hit my right rear end cheek hard enough that I dropped to a knee. God just thought I was kneeling before him as a sign of reverence. "LOL, my child. Now stand before your lord and kick him in his big balls."

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

• Locked thread