Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UnderFreddy
Oct 9, 2012

GEGENPOSTING

Guillermus posted:

Fifa 19 is out! Trying it out on PS4. So far not bad, slower gameplay but my main gripe and the thing that made me like how FIFA handled better than PES was the right stick first touch that has been great since... Fifa 2003 or 2004, they nerfed it so a lot of players will do a small "chip" and you can get tackled while not having full control of the ball.

This happened in my very first match on the demo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rLvYtDg8dQ

:downsgun:

Good thing is that, like every year, the demo is an outdated beta build because it would be hilarious to see that happening during a big tournament.

Am I missing something? The ball doesn’t look completely over the line to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UnderFreddy
Oct 9, 2012

GEGENPOSTING

Okay, so I just got that IF Payet from one of my first packs. When is the best time to sell him? A week after the game comes out or something like that? People don't really have money now it seems

UnderFreddy
Oct 9, 2012

GEGENPOSTING

shut up blegum posted:

Oh crap, you're right. Totally forgot I did that one. You're probably right, it's either him or Okocha if you want a cheap icon. Doubt many people are gonna go for Jay Jay.

EDIT: tried some more games with my Eredivisie team. Yeah, this isn't going to work. It's like nobody makes any runs or knows what to do when they have the ball. I'm gonna let this one pass...

Should be relatively simple to do the Eredivisie with Ziyech, Promes, Bergwijn and Malen. You've got plenty of pace to score goals on the AI.

UnderFreddy
Oct 9, 2012

GEGENPOSTING

The Ultimate Team market is unbelievable with all these SBCs being released. If you don't want to attempt to make big money trading it's probably a decent time to take a break.

UnderFreddy
Oct 9, 2012

GEGENPOSTING

Just packed SIF Kane from the UCL SBC..
Should I sell him yesterday or keep him for eventual future First Owner stuff?