Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

this frickin dumdum just chewed up 174 bucks woryh of makeup and I think he needs to get a good old fashioned byob style roast for his heckin bs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
I never did one of these so um do we take its hair off first? Whats the safe inside temp for a dog to be cooked at?

Tendai

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

yo dog you are too fuzzy!!!

FutonForensic

hamjobs' dog has never bought Christmas seals. It wouldn't know what to feed them!

Tebulot

im hip now bois

What's the deal, with mailmen!?

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Haha dog lacks eye stalks and big external shell in which to retreat into

Dungeon Ecology

hahahah u dog just lmao

Dungeon Ecology

what an absolute muttster smdh

Abugadu

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
all the concealer in the world isn't going to help, Spot

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
All the OTHER dogs eat POOP

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Abugadu

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
Maybe he's just trying to get you to see his inner beauty.

Dungeon Ecology

that poop gonna look like rainbow swirl

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

this dog is so entrenched in the bourgouise ideals that he ate only the finest makeup, fenty by Rihanna, because it's not good enough to just eat my Urban decay palette, noooo

Robot Made of Meat

It's his way of telling you that he thinks you're beautiful just the way you are.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Abugadu

fenty them flews, my dog

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
bow without the wow

alnilam

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Haha dog lacks eye stalks and big external shell in which to retreat into

TOOT BOOT

sorry to say, your dog is a lamer

alnilam

your dog can't even make the tweet

Nurge

by Reene
your dog is hecking awesome and I would like to pet him

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

alnilam posted:

your dog can't even make the tweet

deadass laughing in his face because he lacks thumbs to make the dang tweet from his golden toilet (it's because he pees on the same spot on the grass a lot)

Manifisto

your dog is on maybe three levels of irony MAXIMUM

Tane

have you considered that maybe your dog is trying to tell you that you're beautiful on the inside and don't need 174 dollars worth of makeup or whatever also maybe rub his belly once in a while huh stop thinking about yourself all the time

Defenistrator
Ask me about my burritos
Why the heck is everyone so stoopid nowadays. Frankly speaking, more people than ever can read and were all still stupid. It's insane how much we collectively squander away everything.

Even worse than this is your dog.

rump buttman

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

off brand muppet looking muthapuppa

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

the we-rate-dogs guy gave this pooch a 9/10, his lowest rating ever

if the dog really wants to MAKE it UP to you, he should put some of that makeup ON.

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Tane posted:

have you considered that maybe your dog is trying to tell you that you're beautiful on the inside and don't need 174 dollars worth of makeup or whatever also maybe rub his belly once in a while huh stop thinking about yourself all the time

friend that 174 bucks worth of makeup is my bread and butter and he ate it like a gat dang dinner roll

Rihanna is probably somewhere writing a diss track about my dog

google THIS

You are...an adequate boy. :frogc00l:

ChubbyChecker

squirrels laff at you dogg!

FactsAreUseless

Let's roast that dog, let's kill and eat that dog, haha, just a little scary Halloween humor for you, obviously that dog would not be good to eat b/c it's old and tough

alnilam

*Reads thread title*

*lights a fire in a barbecue pit*

*looks menacingly at dog while sharpening knife and licking lips*

Yep... *Tosses steaks into grill* you're not getting any scraps this time binch

Senior Management

Yep, seen this before. Back in the old days my gran pappy would tell me those stories. Then finally, one day after Church I finally seen one. That's a dog. I told y'all I seen this before.

:jerry:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

alnilam posted:

*Reads thread title*

*lights a fire in a barbecue pit*

*looks menacingly at dog while sharpening knife and licking lips*

Yep... *Tosses steaks into grill* you're not getting any scraps this time binch

wow I said roast him not make him cry, geez

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Nice frickin mullet, dog.

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
mother fucker looks like merkins

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
hey dog what was the best tasting color? if you can't see them i wonder if you could at least taste them

canyoneer

dogs: we have an acute sense of smell several hundred times better than a human's :smugdog:

also dogs: gonna eat a cat turd out of the litterbox and take a big whiff of another dog's butt

canyoneer

hey dog, you're so small and wussy that if you got caught by the dogcatcher they would drive right past the pound and take you to the ounce with all the other small sissy dogs

alnilam

canyoneer posted:

hey dog, you're so small and wussy that if you got caught by the dogcatcher they would drive right past the pound and take you to the ounce with all the other small sissy dogs

brutal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
idiot dog probably cant even back into parking spaces and has to park head in

• Locked thread