Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Choose your class!
Gourmet Fighter
Sauce Wizard
Spice Thief
Condiment Cleric
View Results

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

Donkringel posted:

So I have one final question.

What was the Winged Lion thinking about at the end? Was he toying with the idea of denying Falin's resurrection but then he decided not to?

That being asked, such an incredible series. It's either this one or Golden Kamuy for being my favorite.

That was basically my take, the manifestation of the winged lion’s curse was weighing his options as to what the most hosed up thing to do to laios was, and “never let him near a monster again” won out over “ruin falin’s resurrection” by inches

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

this is how shuro can still win

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

My guess would be s1 finishes with red dragon and a sequel hook hinting at Falin’s new nature, s2 finishes with Marcille making her contract with the Winged Lion, cap it off with a movie taking it to the end

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

Sander posted:

Shame some subs call them humans anyway

It might not be a mistake, “humans” in the dunmeshi universe is generally in reference to all of the intelligent races (tallmen, half-foots, elves dwarves and gnomes) and demi-human refers to stuff like fishmen. Not sure where orcs fall on the scale but there’s probably a point to be made about in-universe social structures there

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

well its weird cause we know izutsumi is covered in fur, is the thing. it was a whole bit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

https://twitter.com/yangiohh/status/1784702098396922153