Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis
I think it's the McChicken. Like, you could argue that it would be a simple cheeseburger, but me, I think nobody can really go wrong with the McChicken. Truly a working class hero of a sandwich

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beard Dandruff
May 10, 2017

Want to win a consultation with Tiffany? Click
here.
Gas station hot dog.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
burrito

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis

going to have to flip to this honestly I've had so many $1 burritos recently

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

if i was still working in my old sweatshop job, this time of year I'd be eating tamales handmade by the embroidery lady who is 100% a US citizen and probably isn't hiding from ICE wink wink

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
hash browns

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

the meat of the rich

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
ramen noodles, eggs, beans

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

the Dollar Menu

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

im on the net me boys posted:

I think it's the McChicken. Like, you could argue that it would be a simple cheeseburger, but me, I think nobody can really go wrong with the McChicken. Truly a working class hero of a sandwich

Victory Position posted:

the Dollar Menu
mcdonald's anything

their app is the only good fast food app since they have real instant-use coupons

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
isnt it ramen noodles

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
when i was at my very poorest, two mcchickens with a packet of the hot mustard a day kept me alive when nobody else wanted me to survive

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

i say swears online posted:

mcdonald's anything

their app is the only good fast food app since they have real instant-use coupons

How good are the coupons? I'm a somewhat frequent visitor

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice
when i worked construction id go to the gas station across from the work site and get two of their hot dogs for lunch. whatever meat like substance those were made from is the most prole food

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

im on the net me boys posted:

How good are the coupons? I'm a somewhat frequent visitor

they're very good, usually BOGO or buy one get one for a dollar, or free fries with whatever

no reason not to unless you mind sharing with McD corporate info on how poor you are

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
its easy cheese

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

the unnamed taqueria or fried chicken place built into the gas station convience store

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
uncooked mr noodles

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Jizz

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

apples and cornbread

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
bo rounds

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
is potato.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
2 tacos for $1

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Whats important is that its authentically authentic

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug

morally adept posted:

Gas station hot dog sushi.

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer
Any food that is cheap and comes from a cart

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Bringing in an empty water jug, filling it up with soda at the fountain and then just leaving aka "The Revolutionary's Refresh."

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Moridin920 posted:

2 tacos for $1

The only good thing at jack in the box

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Fast food is inherently un-proletarian because it is a direct product of the exploitation of workers. Therefor, none.

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

the cheapest thing from the food cart by the construction site, paid for in cash

go for a stroll
Sep 10, 2003

you'll never make it out alive

Pillbug
it was the cheesy potato burrito but the loving fascists at Yum! Brands discontinued it

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Woof Blitzer posted:

Fast food is inherently un-proletarian because it is a direct product of the exploitation of workers. Therefor, none.

Pretty high and mighty but what happens when you clock out at 11pm after a double shift and nothing else is open?

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Moridin920 posted:

Pretty high and mighty but what happens when you clock out at 11pm after a double shift and nothing else is open?

That wasn't the original question.

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
a sandwich and a 99 cent bag of chips from the gas station next door

a hot pocket from the break room vending machine

a clif bar you stashed in your pocket before heading to work

the free panera bread they had delivered in lieu of pay raises or bonuses for "employee appreciation day"

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
that poo poo you cooked last night that turns the room into a spice rack the moment you crack the lid

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

can of soup, plus rice to thicken it up

though the use of two pots might be decadent and counter-revolutionary

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

jfood posted:

can of soup, plus rice to thicken it up

though the use of two pots might be decadent and counter-revolutionary

Put the can right on the stovetop my dude

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

jimmyjams posted:

that poo poo you cooked last night that turns the room into a spice rack the moment you crack the lid

Doing this with some curry rn

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

i say swears online posted:

they're very good, usually BOGO or buy one get one for a dollar, or free fries with whatever

no reason not to unless you mind sharing with McD corporate info on how poor you are

i crushed the "$3 off a $10 order" coupon so many times they took it away from me :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

ShriekingMarxist posted:

i crushed the "$3 off a $10 order" coupon so many times they took it away from me :(

they're probably just steadily making the coupons worse

i haven't seen a real bogo in a few weeks now

• Locked thread