Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bubblyblubber
Nov 17, 2014
Yes, and grow easily spotted white flowers that I can use to find it, dig it up and eat all of it, off the ground like a animal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bubblyblubber
Nov 17, 2014
As a lifelong MTG player I can say without a shadow of a doubt that playing MTG, for any reason and at any level, is incredibly BWM and BWL.

Bubblyblubber
Nov 17, 2014

learnincurve posted:

Am poor person from the countryside where horses are owned by all classes, and a pony costs £500. The difference between everyone is in the acceptable level of vets bills. No poor person or very rich person owns a "respiratory challenged" pony, they own a shotgun. Whereas a middle class person will spend thousands and thousands keeping the poor miserable thing alive while telling everyone who will listen how big the vets bills are.

This you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljPFZrRD3J8

Bubblyblubber
Nov 17, 2014

doingitwrong posted:

New Yorker moves to Texas, buys some cowboy boots, and takes the religious locals for all they’re worth.

The Texas Preacher’s $24 Million Ponzi Scheme
https://archive.ph/D6q27

What's the exit strategy for these high profile ponzi-schemes? Bag holding scams I get, whoever made money is long out of the game like in crypto, but what's the game plan for these guys that have a big, public, well know persona attached to the clusterfuck?

Like, he stole 24 million bucks and... never spent it on anything outrageous (that I could gather from that one article, anyways)? Is the dude banking on not pulling a Madoff and make it out of prison alive, if very very old, to then do what exactly?

Or is it just that they never plan on getting caught, even though it seems like they absolutely always get caught?

Bubblyblubber
Nov 17, 2014
look at this rear end in a top hat who doesn't know about baby car pilates

Bubblyblubber
Nov 17, 2014
Harsh but fair

Bubblyblubber
Nov 17, 2014
I understand nothing about any of this, but know deep in my heart that KYC stands for Kill Your Credit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bubblyblubber
Nov 17, 2014
No, he is the ONLY fan bankrolling these amazing breast artists (breastists?), the times of Gaius Maecenas are back baby