Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
New Chapter

That opening is the type of Araki-babble I love.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

New chapter

More hints at what's really going on with the bubbles.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

Stone Ocean especially had some pretty overt horror segments.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

Dragonwagon posted:

If we're talking about hosed up poo poo villains did then Dio making a mother eat her own baby is definitely worth mentioning.

Hey now, she did that of her own volition! Dio didn't have direct control over the vampires he spawned. Dio is a literal puppykiller, but he kept his word there.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

Momomo posted:

I still don't really get why they even wanted the new fruit. Toru wanted to make a new kind of medicine with it, but how would he market a medicine in which you need some other person to give up their body parts for you? I'm also not sure why Jobin cared about it either, if he still had to sacrifice himself (or someone else) to even get the fruit to work.

Jobin wanted it to try to cure Tsurugi of the curse, no matter the cost. He was absolutely willing to die to save his son, if it came down to it.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

"Just put a bandaid on it!"

I didn't expect Jodio to actually slap a bandaid on his neck wound.

Paco rules.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

yeah actually they will posted:

some parrots are transphobic.

The parrot is the only reason he didn't let them burn to death.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

Nobody knows what Dragona's exact situation is except Araki. Even Jodio was "Yeah my big bro's chest started getting bigger a couple years ago" (isn't he the only non-antagonist to refer to Dragona as any specific gender?). All that's concrete is that Dragona is gender-nonconforming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

If Smooth Operators can move parts of organic objects onto inorganic objects, then it follows that Dragona could give Paco knife blades on his hands so he can wield even more knives at once.