Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Im going to be so old by the time this is animated :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Where do you guys usually read this? I was using jojolionmanga.com but the last page of the manga is getting an imgur upload error and I'm dying to know what the gently caress is happening.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

overmind2000 posted:

starts punching himself in the head because he can't deal with the thought of Yasuho giving handjobs with his equivalent-exchanged hand

This was probably my favorite part of the whole of Part8

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

The next part will be about Kars' adventures in space

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Wonder how they are going to depict the opening scene, if my memory serves wasnt she flicking her bean?

E: they shouldn't have shown Jotaro at all imo, I went into part6 completely blind and seeing Jotaro show up was a nice suprise

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

:heysexy:

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Its still kinda unclear to me, is this new world part 8 takes place in an effect from the end of part6 or is it more like D4C parallel universe?

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Kars also pretty much became a rock person

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Bring back Rock humans but also bring back the stone masks, hamon, the arrow, and jesus christ body parts.

Just finished reading Purple Haze feedback, I like how the mask returns but is immediately nope'd.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Kart Barfunkel posted:

How are the books anyway?

Short but I enjoyed it. I started reading Jorge Joestar only just now. I definitely got a sense of closure for part5 with purple haze feedback and would love to see it animated Kishibe Rohan style.

I just googled the titles with the word english and found translated PDFs pretty easily.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Did the orangutan with a boat stand work for Dio or was he just boatin around? I forget

Still reading the Jorge Joestar novel, pretty suprised to see another alternate Morioh, Kira Yoshikage, and President Valentine. Passione was also just mentioned at the end of the chapter where I left off for now. So far the novels are alot better than I had hoped.

The one thing I wasnt too suprised about but glad to read was we get a little more insight about what happened in that Coffin with Erina and Dio

Mr.Acula fucked around with this message at 21:43 on Aug 30, 2021

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Hitlersaurus Christ posted:

I haven't read Jorge myself, but from what I've heard you're in for a wild ride. But you also might want to keep in mind that it's not canon to the main series.

Aw really? drat that would explain why Dio seems to have a stand while in the coffin already, before even getting the arrow

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Well Manicured Man posted:

I mean, it's fairly well-known that the next part after this is a reboot, right? I don't think it's spoilery to say that Stone Ocean concludes the original JoJo story.

Sort of, it could just as easily go back to that world.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Hitlersaurus Christ posted:

I haven't read Jorge myself, but from what I've heard you're in for a wild ride. But you also might want to keep in mind that it's not canon to the main series.

Yeah I'm not finished quite yet but Kars survives the end of the universe, and its rebeginning, and then just chills each time and meets up with himself until the universe ends and restarts exactly 36 times so they can build a giant space ship out of their bodies. lmbo

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Joseph vs. Cars on the volcano

e: talkin about favorite fights

Mr.Acula fucked around with this message at 22:25 on Nov 13, 2021

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

What's the extent of Araki's involvement with these?

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

I want to see a stand battle between N'Dhoul and Johnghalli A.
And also between Gwess and Formaggio.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

That whole being able to freeze the air around him in an instant probably would have come in handy against Jotaro

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Blueberry Pancakes posted:

As I recall, that ability was said to be usable because Dio was in 100% control of his body on a cellular level. So he probably couldn't use it anymore while he was still fusing with Jonathan.

Ah yes that right, he might have been able to do it after drinking Joseph and fingerbanging his temple for a bit but

Arzaac posted:

Honestly I just like the idea that DIO's so drunk on stando powa that he doesn't even consider for a second that he's also a vampire

its probably this too

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Why would he? She is a beautiful lady

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

The guy that makes you say the opposite of what you mean

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

They need to re-release the 2D fighter for PS1.
Not that I care, I went out of my way to find a physical copy :negative:

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Oh poo poo i hadn't been paying attention but new episodes soon?? Nice

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

But then we would never have gotten the Fugo novel

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

I fully expect to see another Jotaro (pt.6)

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Tiny arm Joshu please

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Its going to be about landing on the moon

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Electric Phantasm posted:

Thinking about Joshuu's small rear end arm and laughing all over again

cant even jerk off :smith:

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Mods pls make my avatar joshuu's hand, tia

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Boss-u~ should have taken Trish away entirely to be disposed of instead of leaving her hand and maybe Bruno would have just shrugged it off as being the Boss-u's~ ominous stand power and then maybe he could have continued hiding like he liked

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Plutonis posted:

https://mangadex.org/chapter/b4efe134-858b-476b-866e-7b7c6c260585/1

Crazy Diamond Demonic Heartbreak Finale. Honestly really liked this even if it wasn't by Araki, it did a really fun job of connecting Part 3 to 4.

Has Araki made any statements on this yet? I've been putting off reading it, for some reason I just have very low interest.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Where do i audition to be the frog that gets punched?

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

It is 100% going to be tiny arm Joshuu

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Jodio's hair is more confusing imo

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Just have Kars come back from deep space

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

I really hope they dont lean on the CGI too much even if it means taking a few more years to come out.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Josuke Higashikata posted:

The colouration of these manga is still quite awfully done but the colour schemes are on point.

Chapter cool as hell, JoJolands continuing to own.

No idea how it's taken so long for The Predator to be an enemy of the week concept but in expected Araki style, owns.

Whats so bad about the colouring idgi

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

:qq:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Fugo atleast brings up music