Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 37 minutes!
Am I right in thinking that the whole space virus thing literally never comes up again in any form? I cannot for the life of me remember if it's relevant ever again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009
Probation
Dio technically saved the world from the Pillar Men. If he hadn't become a vampire, Jonathan, and by extent Lisa Lisa and Joseph, would not have learned how to use Hamon. None of the other Hamon users seemed strong enough to take down the Pillar Men, and Joseph only wins by trickery.

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009
Probation
$5 the 89 year-old Doctor is that the ex with the hair who just de-aged because he is a rock human.

Also he is the final boss.

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009
Probation
Someone translated it and an audiobook version was released like five years ago.

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009
Probation
Absolutely.

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009
Probation
The anime made me like Golden Wind a lot more than I already did. It's a real fun roadtrip, despite its faults. Helps that it looks stunning.

Bought a Giornio to go with my Mista today!

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009
Probation
I really dislike the ending of Stone Ocean a lot, but the concept behind it was a great one and I'm glad it happened.

I always felt that Part 6 was one of the weakest parts overall, and I would put it just above Part 1 in my own rankings. But, with Part 5 ending soon, I decided to give it another read-through. Just got to the Kiss/Highway to Hell fight and its solid so far. Forgot how badass Jolyne was. I mean, I knew she was tough, but her standing up to Jotaro during the Whitesnake fight was a good moment for her. After reading it I definitely think my previous opinion of Part 6 will be proven wrong, even if I still won't like the ending.

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009
Probation

Hemingway To Go! posted:

There's that stand that just grows hair on things and I don't think that had a good combination.

I don't really understand what most jojolion stands say about their owners in jojolion. Rock humans have the really vicious and cruel stands. Joshu has a stand that takes away bodily autonomy befitting a grotesque and useless person. California king bed befits the cute but controlling, capricious, and self obsessed owner. The rest though idgi

Why does jobin want to break thermodynamics by just a little at a time

He's hot.

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009
Probation
Looks like Heaven's Door to me.

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009
Probation
The final bad guy will be Fun Fun Fun completely redesigned again.

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009
Probation

Josuke Higashikata posted:

A spin off with Josuke (4, I think) and Hol Horse is confirmed, JoJo Lands is mentioned in UJ the same way that JoJolion was at the end of SBR so that might be an actual P9 soft confirm.

Interesting times.

This feels like a fever dream.

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009
Probation
Shh..... Soft and Wet...

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009
Probation
Malleable and Damp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009
Probation

Hitlersaurus Christ posted:

That rules

Man, I hope we get a callback to the torture dance in Jojolands. Preferably the exact dance but I’ll take an homage too.

Same setup as in Part 5 but to modernize it they're recording it for a TikTok.