Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

1 hour epilogue of Diavolo getting owned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

Always thinking about how part 6 has a character whose backstory is just Holes starring Shia Labeouf.

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

by Jotaro Kujo, Age 40

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

I'd love to see the police officer that has to turn in his report explaining how the suspect willingly entered the back of the patrol car after being found, and was then shot full of holes after being ordered to get out.

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

Aurora posted:

business as usual

"No really it was the rain. There was some weird poo poo going on"
Police chief gives him a big wink and a promotion

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

somepartsareme posted:

johnny should have just let valentine bring back gyro from a different dimension, i mean he'd just be marginally different it doesnt really matter

You mean Valentine should've just done that instead of trying to shoot Johnny, who was totally willing to go along with that as long as Valentine didn't try to gently caress him over, and I agree.

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

I think when it's come up before people didn't have trouble understanding what Dragon's Dream did, it was more the fight being hard to follow and keep track of what exactly they were doing panel to panel.

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

It's a goofy theory considering Jolyne ignores Anasui anyway, and she still expresses her jealously of bisexual snail orgies.

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

Suddenly next chapter Diogo raises out of the ground near the Wall Eyes with his stand Scary World and its power to change time to the Jurassic period for 5 seconds.

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

Aurora posted:

it was hermit purple 2
The secret was the vines were draining her life force to convert it into hyper-hamon channeled outside her body. Santana would be annihilated.

The 50 day illness should've been her hell climb pillar, and Joseph just needed to teach her breathing exercises to manage it.

Gruckles fucked around with this message at 05:04 on Dec 2, 2021

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

No Dignity posted:

The DiU cast get to exist in Simpsons time where they're still highschoolers around the current year of production forever

Rohan used Heavens Door to make everyone in his life live on a sliding timescale, so he could get the hang of using one in his manga.

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

hatty posted:

someone explain how Limp Bizkit ties to the power of making invisible zombies

Limp Bizkit, the one who emerges from the dark, who indulges in the dark.

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

Diver Down pulled a classic prank on them by shoving Okuyasu through Josuke's abdomen.

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

Josuke Higashikata posted:

I don't think it's that weird?

Rohan's a stand user and knows weird poo poo happens because of them.
Highly localised powerful rain drops is weird enough to be a stand, so he's occams razor etc.
his reaction is unusual to Jodio to the point that the only explanation to him is that Rohan's a stand user.

the cat stand is cool

Jodio's exact phrasing is what's making it feel strange, but I agree that's it's likely just meant to be that Rohan's being oddly calm and perceptive in a way that normal people aren't. Leading Jodio to logically conclude that Rohan must have familiarity with stand attacks.
"Someone who can see" might just be what Jodio calls stand users, and be meant to connect with his previous remark about the police never being able to "see something that can't be seen."

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

CodfishCartographer posted:

I actually kind of think that the cat IS some form of security system - it feels very Rohan to have a pet stand user cat that he uses as a pseudo guard dog.

In the previous chapter Rohan saw the cat and got confused about where it came from and who it belonged to.

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

November Rain can change "three" to "freeze."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

Yellow Temperance put on a perfect act, but Jotaro didn't know Kakyoin was that much of a freak yet.