Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Asterite34 posted:

Plot twist! He's Jodio and Dragona's estranged father. That's right, the unthinkable happened in this hell timeline: Rohan Kishibe hosed. Twice, even.

I know this series is called Jojo's Bizarre Adventure but there's limits to everything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

French Accent posted:

i think mista is cool and is the best character in the entire franchise

I think he ranks about fourth for me.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Carpator Diei posted:

Hey now, let's not jump to conclusions, Rohan could be into it.

Oh, I'm absolutely jumping to the conclusion that he's into it.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

I'm just sad it ended so early, it was a very fun time and I was happy to see Hol Horse and Josuke again, but I guess it's better it tells the story it wanted to.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

hatty posted:

I’d hang with Giorno, guy probably frequents some great restaurants

He knows all the best places in Italy to drink piss in.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

The combination of the terrible release and genuinely awful subtitles is why I haven't fully watched Part 6 yet.

I read the manga so it's not like I don't know what happened but I enjoy David Production's animation, it's just not great to watch like this.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Waffleman_ posted:

Yeah the real problem with Wonder of U is that Araki didn't actually have a main antagonist until the last minute. Imagine if Wonder of U was more present in even just the back half

Imagine, constant reminders that he is, shockingly, 89 years old. Every page, for multiple chapters, multiple volumes.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

I will never say no to more JoJo, no matter what part it is.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Electric Phantasm posted:

That reminds me it's nice of Jodio to ask Charmingman what music he listens to.

That proves Jodio's smart, he's avoiding a Trish situation where someone may not want to help their newest friend because they don't know what his favourite music is.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

SKULL.GIF posted:

What is the contextual significance of Dragona vs Dragomi?

I think Dragomi is their birth name, Dragona (a female name) is the name they chose.

They got dead named, which was just one more in a long string of transphobic insults and attacks.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Schubalts posted:

If Smooth Operators can move parts of organic objects onto inorganic objects, then it follows that Dragona could give Paco knife blades on his hands so he can wield even more knives at once.

Do that with Charmman, maybe then he'll learn how to wield a knife.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

I feel "can X be a Stand" will always be "yes". Everything can be a Stand. Every person around you may be a Stand user.