Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

whatever7
Jul 26, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I had been watching European based Eng news channel for a while (Sky News, France 24 English, DW News English, Global News) I find them less biased and less US dominated. However they are still too Western focused for my taste. For example, Sky News is just Brexit poo poo show all day everyday now. And France24 rarely ventures out of France. This year, I started playing CNA news and Al Jazeera clips in the background at work and I found they even better. CNA is basically the Singapore state news channel and it has a lot of SEA coverages and very informative. Al Jazeera is Al Jazeera. What I like are the 10-30 minute semi in depth news clips that focus on a single issue on a single country.

I want to watch more Eng international news channels that's not based in the west. I don't need RT/CNTV/PressTV because they are too authoritariany.
However maybe goons can suggest others I haven't noticed? Any Eng news channel based in Latin America, or Pan-Africa would be great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU