Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Don't make me like something Harris did wtf

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

What's with the Disney logo on this? Hate them if you want but they aren't responsible for the drat veggie tales

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Arglebargle III posted:

Why is Ivanka Trump's portrait under a heading that says "officials"

America

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Trump is neither lawful nor a real billionaire

Otherwise spot on

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

:eyepop:

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

smug jeebus posted:

Every 'All lives matter'-spouting motherfucker knows this already

nah, a lot of insulated olds say it from a good (merely ignorant poorly-thought out) place

Communicating what the what really matters for some

I actually used this to good effect more than once:

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Crumbskull posted:

I'm pretty sure that not being able to think about aomething like that for thirty seconds to realize why what you are saying is counter productive and literally identical to what the racists are saying is emphatically NOT 'decent enough'. Raise the bar for your white friends and family, come on.

Nah it's a very understandable knee jerk reaction for generally good hearted but extremely offline unwoke folks

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
looks like expanding foam insulation

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Woop woop

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

SeANMcBAY posted:

I was a juggalo in high school and I don’t regret it at all. Their music culture really taught me and my juggalo friends to be more aggressively anti-racist.

As a poor white kid, I’m really glad I fell into that instead of other cultures poor whites can fall into.

I've never been an obvious fan, like with makeup and logo poo poo but I've always enjoyed their poo poo. It's like comedy horror rap

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

MeinPanzer posted:

People who get worked up about "dumb" or "fake" names almost always do so over "trashy" (i.e. lower class white) names, "hippy" names, or "black" names, but only the last category gets called out for its shittiness. Arguments made about any one of those categories can be applied to the others, so before you go making fun of Coral Clove or Jayssyn or whatever, ask if you would do the same about someone named, say, Janayquan.

Ultimately, these are just cultural and/or class differences, and it's pretty lovely to go after someone for how they name their children.

Ehhh

Every generation/cohort there are a bunch of names which you can easily associate with low socio economic status

It's lovely to make fun of someone for being low SES but it's also lovely to strap your kid with one of those names because they are a measurable drag on upward mobility

Of course, the people doing it probably don't know this and may not care even if they did (and believed it) but it's still lovely to put a completely unnecessary drag on your kid's success

It's not as simple as you want it to be

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

holy poo poo ahahaaha

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
currants:angles::currents:angels

this is not complicated, people

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

jojoinnit posted:

Under 40% of the vote maybe.
lmfao
:iceburn:

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

literally exactly my first thought when seeing that new graffiti

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I know it's potato quality, I took it while driving

BLACKS RULE
-a black guy
--a white guy

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

I lmfao'd irl at the last comment

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Kobal2 posted:

A thousand bucks a month for a no-nut capsule ? The gently caress ?! Even in crazy-rent Paris you can probably get 15-20 square meters for that (that'd be 0.003 football fields, for our American readers)

The proper unit of measure in this case is 0.03 frog ponds

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

TheBigAristotle posted:

who are these guys around Schitt

These things are always great for being a bunch of well done recognizable caricatures and then some guy you have to be a level 7 q-anon redditor to have ever heard of

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Scratch Monkey posted:

Why does papa John always look so moist?

Sweatier ingredients
Sweatier pizza
Papa john

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I see the bitcoin rocket is going to miss it's target

also lol at the bernie bat demon

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Is there some context beyond "shitbigot"?

Lol the cock patch

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

smug jeebus posted:

Just conceding that anti-trump means anti-fascist

nah, they refuse to acknowledge what antifa actually IS

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

:gop:

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

ded

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

The Oldest Man posted:

Time to start writing my dystopian novella where literally every civic function has been replaced by cops. You go to the public clinic and the doctor is an armed cop. You go to the DMV and the guy taking your photo is an armed cop. You drop your kid off at preschool and the teacher has an AR-15 and a thin blue line punisher skull pin.

That's just rural Appalachia. The barber is the mayor is the sheriff is the grand wizard

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

lmfao Up Your Sleeve, not at all a euphemism for cheating and underhanded tricks

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Oh no, something wholesome in this hell world

Better make every effort to turn it to poo poo immediately

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

KoRMaK posted:

Kamala is cop, why celebrate her?

ehh

little girls growing up right now will never know a time when a woman wasn't elected to national office
same indian people etc

You don't have to like everything about a person to celebrate something about them

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Orange Devil posted:

Turns out policy matters a fuckton of a lot more than identity though. Obama's presidency really should've taught that lesson.

The identity of the VP isn't policy because they don't really do anything on their own anyway. It's all identity.

Trying to get a different demo on the ticket has been a thing for quite a while now

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

KoRMaK posted:

lol hmmm yes we should overlook all the families she destroyed and be excited on this day

No we should realize that different people have different priorities and overlapping complex goals and interests and maybe give people a few minutes to celebrate things that are important to them without blasting WELL ACTUALLY diarrhea all over them instantly

Orange Devil posted:

Really? The previous two Dem tickets failed at having a different demo?

Like poo poo I think you've achieved your goals multiple times now but whoops everything still sucks maybe your goals weren't all that useful?
I have no idea what any of this means or what it has to do with my post you quoted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

KoRMaK posted:

Got it, your in favor of the libs and cops so long as they're brown, because having brown authoritarians means society is progressing or something to you

I wasn't talking about myself, but I'll talk about you: You're an idiot and/or an rear end in a top hat. Guessing "and"