Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lol excellent chapter. this manga is so consistently funny and cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

copy
Jul 26, 2007

hes the chainsaw fan

copy
Jul 26, 2007

yeah they put their new subscription in the old app and spun up a new app for the existing shounen jump subscriptions

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Electric Phantasm posted:

Honestly I just wanted to bring up Kodansha's app

Cause maaaaan it is so disappointing.

like manga plus bad or what

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Someone did the math in another thread, but for the price of subscribing to both Viz and SJ you get 7 chapters in Kodansha's app.

that sucks and is like twice what pay-per-chapter manhwa apps like tapas/tappytoon charge. viz stays the best way to read comics officially

copy
Jul 26, 2007

what doesnt suck is chainsaw man. chainsaw man ftmfw

copy
Jul 26, 2007

what the gently caress...

copy
Jul 26, 2007

so loving cool goddamn

copy
Jul 26, 2007

yeah i assumed that asa made the bike a chainsawbike to save herself without revealing to denji that she has powers

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Das Boo posted:

I am not about to question who the Nth devil in this comic is while there's a chainsaw motorcycle revving in my face.

yup

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lmfao this whole chapter kept owning harder page after page how on earth

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lol that denji's personality is contagious

copy
Jul 26, 2007

goddamn actually feeling sad for denji. this comic is amazing

copy
Jul 26, 2007

my cats have mastered the art of getting me to lean forward and open the door for them if im making GBS threads and they want to make sure im ok

but its interesting to think about what those panels mean, like, symbolically, too

copy
Jul 26, 2007

or if tehy want to make sure im not ok. i dont really know their motivations i just know they want that door open

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lmfao thisfucking manga

copy
Jul 26, 2007

symbolic posted:

lmfao going from "is this what it's like to be normal?" and a rather cinematic panel of Denji sitting alone at the theater to that ending...kino

denji alone in the theater got me thinking of that scene in The Master lol. just waiting for some usher to bring a phone to him and it's like pochita on the line or something and then instead it went the way it did

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lmfao what did i expect

copy
Jul 26, 2007

the inner monologue rug pull was great holy poo poo

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Yoshida thought she was legit and he was mentally hi-fiving himself leaving the theater because he thinks he finally has this Denji situation under control.

yeah im thinking its this

copy
Jul 26, 2007

i miss power so much lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Happy Landfill posted:

edit: also this loving great fan animation someone posted in the PYF Great Fanart thread
https://twitter.com/badjaune/status/1655331096681385986?s=20

lol instantly transported back to the first msi amv i ever saw (pikachu bitches)

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lol more and more chapters just ending with denji exhausted by losers

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Whooping Crabs posted:

The only thing that can defeat him is the Homemade Firearm Devil

lol huh how bout that

copy
Jul 26, 2007

A Sometimes Food posted:

So huh. Denji is fully aware of the other Chainsaw?

Or is he saying that as part of his pretend to be normal deal.

i think he means that it was pochita who fought the weapons while he was getting ready to gank makima during that fight

copy
Jul 26, 2007

MorningMoon posted:

I just read it again and OH MY GOD :allears:

lmfao loving badass what a great loving comic

copy
Jul 26, 2007

the weeks of jokes make this hit way harder. great loving manga

copy
Jul 26, 2007

power's not dead! she's just the blood devil now! they'll be friends again when he finds her like she told him to! gently caress you!

copy
Jul 26, 2007

oh 3/5 ok poo poo sorry

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Das Boo posted:

He also has the love of 7 dogs and Meowy, tho.

excellent points

copy
Jul 26, 2007

ah gently caress

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Captain Invictus posted:

I just want my man denji to be happy with life.

word

copy
Jul 26, 2007

symbolic posted:

Fujimoto could do it and explain it in any way and i will just nod my head while cheering & casting my vote for her

yup this

copy
Jul 26, 2007

it's really that easy, everybody

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Jerkface posted:

Best one yet

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Snooze Cruise posted:

also the codename for the xbox was project midway

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lol going to beforeiread.com to look up the best chainsawman chapter read order and learn if i can lock myself out of anything

copy
Jul 26, 2007

power was cool because in addition to being power she was part of the emotional center of the story as a key member of denji's found family. you're right that nayuta fills that niche now, though, and it is interesting seeing denji in different roles. there's a reason pochita trusts him to help devils who really need help.

but also

lmfao

copy
Jul 26, 2007

King of Solomon posted:

The blood devil will return in a new form, more powerful than ever.

this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

copy
Jul 26, 2007

YES bread posted:

all in on my boy Yoshida he's gotta do something eventually

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMX7k3qsnBk