Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
it could be mochi but it's definitely foreshadowing also

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
i think it is scary that the main repeating verse of the OP includes "A BEAUTIFUL STAR" considering what with the star that makes children go mad. i think that could be a scary thing long term in the manga.

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
Oh that kicks rear end

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
I think she just drinks like a champ

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
probably in more of a figurative/mythic sense

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
asa will turn denji into a chainsaw because this is a story about a boy who can turn into chainsaws

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
if you think the anime is failing the manga you are straight up a dumb mother fucker

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
my theory: it works and everyone is dumped into an empty lot that is now full of dead and distressed sea creatures flopping on land, many confused aquarium goers, and an eternity devil

gag panel where the penguins are in danger

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
funniest possible outcome

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
i can't decide who she's calling thief

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
i guess im biased and dont want nayuta to be a complete tyrant, so i hope she's seeing yoru and calling her the 'thief'

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
are anime blurays still like 80 bucks for half a season or whatever. what kind of sucker is buying blurays, let alone those

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
was there some thing where fujimoto said that he imagined chainsaw man as three 'parts' and that this is the second or was that some poo poo i dreamed up or someone made up

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
maybe its not a devil and instead some sort of spirit

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
we've never seen denji eat a devil while being chainsaw man

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
its probably something more specific or deliberate than just 'putting thing in mouth'. the ability will be in play in the manga's story because obviously its gotta be because its so crazy.

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
he's right though

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

MorningMoon posted:

I was driving thinking about lol denji wants seggs lmao haha

ha, he wants sex. One of the things he truly never got in Part 1. He found love of many kinds, but not romance that lasted. He knows he doesn't want casual sex after the traumas with the eyepatch woman. He also knows what non-romantic love is thanks to Power. In Nayuta he might have that kind of "too-intimate" affection where you don't even feel sexuality, as well as sibling-like love he had with Aki. Makima made a mockery of romantic, sexual love to him but he's still chasing for that. what a funny comic

uhhhh

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

Brightman posted:

I think you guys are reading into something that's not there, perhaps forgetting the definition of intimate or affection.

Living in what seemed to be a studio with another person, several dogs, and a cat while doing things like keeping a running fart tally sounds "too-intimate" to me at least.

But perhaps I'm missing something.

if someone told you "my relationship with my young sister is too intimate to be sexual" would you think that was a strange thing to say

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
If there's a death devil is there a Birth devil. If so i hope we don't see it

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
occams razor who's chainsaw man? denji is. ergo, its denji

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
yoru is legit dumb because her pitch to asa was "kill him and you'll be free!" despite being approx. 10 seconds from being murdered by horrible devils

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
the glup shitto devil

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
what the hell lol these freaks are crazy

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
Also i guess that kid IS her brother

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

hold up i still want this on this page

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
chainsaw man!!!!!

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
hmm so I guess fakesaw is firmly acting against fami

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
death devil is basically at the tip of the devil pyramid scheme. getting residuals on almost every other fear

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
denji should just track down the Devil Devil and eat it

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
Hot dog, what a chapter

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
girlflop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

graham cracker posted:

There's something odd about the embodiment of famine gorging themselves on food. I wonder if it relates to her powers? Maybe using them makes her hungry?

well i mean. yeah. duh