Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Hello your friend doctorgonzo here, today AEW Dynamite marks their first month on TNT

TODAYS CARD

Semi-Final Tag Team Title Tournament Match
The Dark Order vs. SoCal Uncensored

Private Party vs. Lucha Bros

The Young Bucks vs. Best Friends

Joey Janela vs. Kenny Omega

PLUS AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FROM CODY

https://twitter.com/CodyRhodes/status/1187126663039143936

AND BRITT BAKERS HOMECOMING

https://twitter.com/RealBrittBaker/status/1187126651769049089

The dark order loving sucks, looks like losers and i hope they lose
private party lucha brothers will be insane

post your favorite moments of AEW on TNT ITT

#prayforChile

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

:dance: Forty minutes! :dance:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Private Party vs. Lucha Bros is gonna be so so so so so loving good holy poo poo.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Yeah I don't care about the dark order or britt baker and don't want to see more of them but the rest of the show looks to be rad

Just hope Cody's announcement isn't something cringy but they've avoided it so far so here's to hoping

Takuan
May 6, 2007

My favorite AEW moment was that time they put on a 2 hour wrestling show on basic cable and it was really good.

And then they did it again the next week. And again the week after.

Visual Basic Bitch
Sep 4, 2019
:judas:

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
hey can my fellow TNT peeps let me know what the movie of the night is, I could probably easily check this without switching my TV off of computer monitor mode but :effort:

I'm super excited for AEW: Dynamite at the top of the hour.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

DoctorGonzo posted:

The Dark Order vs. SoCal Uncensored

don't care

DoctorGonzo posted:

Private Party vs. Lucha Bros

:woop:

DoctorGonzo posted:

The Young Bucks vs. Best Friends

DoctorGonzo posted:

Joey Janela vs. Kenny Omega

:woop:?

don't care

DoctorGonzo posted:

The dark order loving sucks, looks like losers and i hope they lose

yes, i agree with this

4.5 :woop:s out of a six i am fairly hyped up

Visual Basic Bitch
Sep 4, 2019
I am rewatching dark because I didnt know what else to do with my life and leva bates is still not great

nyla rose is very cool though

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer
As a Dark Order mark I feel personally insulted by the hate for them in this thread.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

I, for one, look forward to Jacked Uncles vs. Violent Video Game Nerds.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Whole show looks amazing.

Rogue Copter Pilot
Apr 12, 2005

a dead whale or a stove boat

My friend and I met evil uno at a chikara show 11 years ago and he was super nice so I'm gonna just keep liking the dark order sorry y'all

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The no name tag teams of nwa powerrrrrr are cooler than the dark order, those geeks loving suck and would fit with the other geeks of NEW YORK tag team division

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Rogue Copter Pilot posted:

My friend and I met evil uno at a chikara show 11 years ago and he was super nice so I'm gonna just keep liking the dark order sorry y'all

Chikara videos are what got me back into wrestling, and while most of that was Chuck Taylor some of it was the super smash brothers, so I'm going to keep doing the same.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Can we please relegate Britt Baker to Dark?
Or catering.
I'm sorry ma'am but you are kind of a walking lowlight reel.

Also; I noticed the hype reel on Dark Order from Dark was 98% Grayson.
But The Dark Order serves a very valuable service: Other than them, every single tag team in AEW should be the champions. And that's just not tenable. Somebody has to lose.
Just...holy poo poo their tag team division is nuts.

Bumper Stickup posted:

As a Dark Order mark I feel personally insulted by the hate for them in this thread.

I am sorry. It is good to like the Dark Order and despite what I just said I hope they have a cool and good match.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

Not enjoying the Dark Order so hope they lose show looks like its gonna be another solid 2 hours that fly by and don't leave you questioning your life choices.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Looking forward most to Jamie Hayter beating up Britt in her hometown, Private Party/Lucha Bros, PAC/Moxley, and Chuck Taylor saying "poo poo" live on TNT after beating up the Bucks

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Chris James 2 posted:

Looking forward most to Jamie Hayter beating up Britt in her hometown, Private Party/Lucha Bros, PAC/Moxley, and Chuck Taylor saying "poo poo" live on TNT after beating up the Bucks

:eng101: after PINNING BOTH of the Bucks.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Gumball Gumption posted:

Real honest prediction, Cody gives his title match to Darby to make up for Darby getting cheated out of a win.

Cross posting this from the other thread because I hope that's what it is now

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

to cause friction within the aew threads i've decided to split from the red and black ":judas:" posting when chris jericho comes out, and rejoin the original "judas" black and white. all lowercase letters. the original dream is back baby. if you're not with us you're against us. thread faction warfare

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

i am soooo rooting for evil uno to surprise and delight me. he has big boobs. he has a gimp slave caste held in his thrall. and yet he has still not entertained me, somehow. it is baffling

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

The dark over is going over brother

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Mr. Carlisle posted:

Cross posting this from the other thread because I hope that's what it is now

Same, it's why I made the guess. My thinking is that it's a very anti-wwe thing. In WWE heels get to cheat in title matches all the time but we're supposed to pretend that the belt matters and shows us who the best wrestler is. Forcing a clean rematch shows us that AEW is going to treat the title with respect and prestige.

Also Darby became an instant star and they know to strike when the iron is hot.

NULL_SIGNAL
Feb 19, 2013

DoctorGonzo posted:

Hello your friend doctorgonzo here, today AEW Dynamite marks their first month on TNT

TODAYS CARD

DoctorGonzo, this OP is Moxley-erasure.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
i'm excited to be in this good thread with all of my friends, both old and new

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

I am at the show and I am very excited

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

HulkaMatt posted:

to cause friction within the aew threads i've decided to split from the red and black ":judas:" posting when chris jericho comes out, and rejoin the original "judas" black and white. all lowercase letters. the original dream is back baby. if you're not with us you're against us. thread faction warfare

HulkaMatt you can go to hell. Straight to hell!

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
what the hell is the accountant

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Big Huski Boi posted:

I am at the show and I am very excited

what is the vibe like big huski boi?

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Jerusalem posted:

HulkaMatt you can go to hell. Straight to hell!
Look! It's J-Ru!

But whose side is he on?!

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

I'm going to my first con in a couple weeks maybe. Should I pay $50 to meet Mox y/n?

Visual Basic Bitch
Sep 4, 2019

Critical posted:

I'm going to my first con in a couple weeks maybe. Should I pay $50 to meet Mox y/n?

Only if you get to take a really awkward picture with him where everyone looks miserable

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

Critical posted:

no

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

oh but seriously I posted:

i am soooo rooting for evil uno to surprise and delight me. he has big boobs. he has a gimp slave caste held in his thrall. and yet he has still not entertained me, somehow. it is baffling

Evil Uno's polycule is clearly consensual considering how you see entirely different gimp slaves every week

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Visual Basic Bitch posted:

Only if you get to take a really awkward picture with him where everyone looks miserable

i sincerely believe that the pic where he is in there with his neckbeard double is when he decided he had to get out of the 'E. who's avatar is that?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

SPOOKY PERVERTS!!!

#prayforchile

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

Visual Basic Bitch posted:

You could also do this at 5am at the airport for free

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Okay someone explain the Judas poo poo to me right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

MJeff posted:

Okay someone explain the Judas poo poo to me right now.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judas_(album)