Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

More fangs = more energy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

While I did want more Ameri being a maiden, holy moly that was a god tier episode. Or is it devil tier episode?

It was amazing :swoon:

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

:worship: slay queen slay :worship:

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Hunt11 posted:

I hope they include the date during season 2.

:hai:

I don't care if it happens at the end of the season. Make it happen.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

An isekai that's easy on the eyes :hai:

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

I can't believe Lied is loving dead. RIP to a real one.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

I'm glad that I didn't see that spoiler before reading because I laughed hard when I got to that part

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

I Am Fowl posted:

Goddamn, the surest way to get someone to fall for you in Hell is to save their life, isn't it?

Or give them a german suplex. One or the other.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

I was sad when I realized that they would rename Falfal but I got real happy afterwards :allears:

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

All I see is that Boss Falfal will be getting two new minions very soon.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Chima being both powerful and smart is a devastating combination. Especially against Iruma.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

All For Iruma is still appropriate :hmmyes:

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

You know how cats go above and beyond to hang around people who don't like them or are allergic? To me that's the reason.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

I can't wait for Kalego to pop the last balloon in the last second :black101:

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

I Am Fowl posted:

The Misfits translation is a little better. Zeze's power seems slightly different and more interesting, also I didn't catch this before but it seems like the other two are psyching him up/powering him up by saying they love him? Stuff surrounding Caim is more in-character as well, though it's subtle.

I am wondering if it has anything to do with there being "More of him to love" as in it's not an illusion or his energy is split up. There are now two Zezes that are powered by outside adoration instead of anything from Zeze.

Alpha Kenny Juan fucked around with this message at 15:36 on Mar 21, 2022

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

boredsatellite posted:

Love is tasty

But hate... :gonk:

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Brought To You By posted:

Disappointed that Crocel didn't try and attack with Ice when she did against the teachers a chapter ago. But as a hairtrigger response, an appeal to cuteness makes sense.

I saw it as an attempt at a combination attack against Kalego. Full Love and Idol makes more sense than Full Love and Icicles. Work with your partner, not against them.

Also lol at

thetoughestbean posted:

They tried to seduce Kalego, on of the least horny people alive

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

HerraS posted:

gently caress HIM UP

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

:kimchi:

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

*banging fork and knife on the table*
Gaap arc!
Gaap Arc!!
GAAP ARC!!!
GAAP ARC!!!

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Alpha Kenny Juan posted:

GAAP ARC!!!
GAAP ARC!!!
Gaap Arc!!
Gaap arc!
*puts fork and knife on table*

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

:catstare:

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Spoilering just in case but I hope if Kirio does tell Alice that Iruma is human and asks him if he is curious how Iruma would taste, Alice responds with "Of COURSE he'd be absolutely delicious! He's Iruma! I already know that without tasting him!

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

I'm sure it was said before but I must say it again:

Clara
is
very
powerful

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Beem's demanding of cake is just like me. :hai:

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Captain Invictus posted:

rad as hell spread this week, too.

Gluttony
Lust
Good Boy
Wrath
Pride
Envy
Sloth

e: Oh, the text is in two colors which is why it looked off. I'm standing by my post though.

Alpha Kenny Juan fucked around with this message at 06:55 on Mar 7, 2024

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Brought To You By posted:

I wonder if beyond Sylvia being a massive fan of Beem and maybe on the cusp of some flavor of returning to origin; is her immunity to the harmful effects of the painting is related to the Sabnock bloodline? We know from Sabro's wicked phase that weapons he created turn black and convert inflicted pain into pleasure for him. While not exactly the same, I can't help but draw a parallel between this and that.

My guess is- because she was involved with all of Galna's details while Beem was workshopping it, it didn't affect her like it did the teachers. Knowing everything about Galna might give her a feeling of first meeting an old friend if that makes any sense. It's both new and not surprising.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Lead gonna die... of fright

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

That was a powerful chapter. Or in other words:

Captain Invictus posted:

the author is really good at setting a mood