Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
The more I watch this show the more I want to go back and play Disgaea 2.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Electric Phantasm posted:

Alice trying to cut a fish was kinda cute.

23 episodes is a weird number to end on.

Anyway
https://twitter.com/osamun24/status/1236215121933828096

Season 2 in 2021

It makes sense considering that this is the only point they can end the show and not cut it off mid story arc.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
I do appreciate how Kalego is trying reign in Iruma's suicidal tendencies.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Ameria continues to be adorable with Iruma.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Do you mean ch 94 or 95 as 94 is already out?

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
The manga continues to be unfair with just how adorable Ameri and Iruma are.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Xelkelvos posted:

Ameri is more than two heads taller than Iruma without heels.

And? That just means all the more of her that can be adorable.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
I am glad that this still continues to be adorable.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
I love how Clara has decided to weaponize being adorable.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Xelkelvos posted:

If you were to harness that same ability from her family, it'd probably be enough to rival Iruma's grandpa.

That is still nothing compared to Iruma's wholesome earnestness which continues to claim almost everyone he meets.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
To be frank that is why I prefer a site different from the usual recommendation because they have been good about not allowing chapters that are way ahead of the rest of the generally recognized translation to show up on the page.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Xelkelvos posted:

Are you sure it's not because they're not just stealing the scans from Mangadex?

After a certain point they got rid of the ones already up and no more have shown up since.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Furnaceface posted:

The toybox will get the entire budget, Clara will be a crudely drawn box with a face quickly etched on.

As it should be.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Elfface posted:

He meets Clara and, although he succeeds in getting her kicked out the competition, he also gets crushed by vending machines and spends the rest of the year his life in hospital.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Well that was certainly something

I have no idea how Iruma handles this moment as should anyone believe what he says his life is going to get a lot more interesting very quickly.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Just caught up with the manga and it is hard to state just how endearing everyone is.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Nemo2342 posted:

The Sound of Anticipation

It really feels like the class has come so far.

That and the author is creatable of drawing some of the most adorable expressions I have ever seen.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

limeicebreakers posted:

Can we talk about the raws here?

I don't think anything's been confirmed for Sullivan. But also, I don't read Japanese, I just look at the pretty pictures.

I assume it is regular spoiler policy here so just make sure if you talking about raws make it very clear what you are doing.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Another great couple of chapters.

It is cute that people are starting to catching on about Ameri's massive crush on Iruma.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Kanos posted:

The best/funniest thing is that everyone both immediately sees through the "disguise" and there's absolutely no "he's dressed as a GIRL????????", they're all just like "hell yeah".

Not everyone as Kalego is shocked at the development, but it seems more from trying to figure out how Iruma got wrapped up in the Evidol scene.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Holy poo poo this will be amazing.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Uncle Khasim posted:

my heart was not ready for the coloured final page.

I don't think anyone was ready for it.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
I hope they include the date during season 2.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Looking through the chapter again and it does seem as though Crocell forget her own advice when it comes to Iruma.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Sindai posted:

I'm kind of disappointed Gyari and Kuromu seemingly end the arc in the exact same place they were in the flashback.

I disagree as Gyari seems to have a much better understanding of Kuromu now.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
So some of the less reputable managa uploading sites are starting to have the next chapter uploaded.

What if the abnormal class got drunk on totally not alcohol alcohol

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Does anyone know why the start of season 2 is not up on Crunchyroll yet?

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Definitely jumped the gun there. Anyway it is nice to see everyone again.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Xelkelvos posted:

Well he was always there.

From the OP, we've got a good idea what arcs are gonna be covered in this cour, but we're probably not gonna get to you know who's arc until the second cour which is probably where the anime will end until there's enough material for another 2-cours

Going by https://anilist.co/anime/116338/Mairimashita-Irumakun-2 we have 21 episodes for this season.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
I think the last manga that made me smile as consistently as Iruma-kun was The Truth is.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
There is a new chapter out on some of the more iffy sites.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
I do appreciate the anime giving up even the hints of subtlety when it comes to Amari and her feelings for Iruma this early on.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Brought To You By posted:

Even Baal is impressed with Iruma's appetite

It does make me wonder if he will try to change up his plan into corrupting Iruma instead of eating him to spite Sullivan.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
It is getting off to an amazing start.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Xelkelvos posted:

Evil Iruma is too powerful. He'd make the whole school Iruma-sexual if he isn't contained.

Considering the Devi-games it is too late for that as a good portion of the demon world has already been seduced.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
That does confirm a suspicion I had since the moment I saw them.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
I am increasingly coming to the conclusion that the one weakness of this series is that there is not more of it.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Xelkelvos posted:

Same. It might also give us a clue about her dad and unrevealed brother

I thought we have already met her brother though.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
I love the twist at the start of the episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
The less reputable sources have the new chapter up and I really like it. Especially with how it combines with the most recent anime episode.