Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I'm getting NJP'd again for not stamping my name on the waistband of my skivvies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

TheWeedNumber posted:

just found first sergeant loving a PFC. but yeah, I'm the shitbag for putting my hands in my pocket. oohrah

But were they dating and did he start a fight at the e-club with another PFC over them?

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Heads up, I've just been told that our actual mission here is humanitarian: we're handing out mood stabilizers and soap to the LNs.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Seems like the locals are generally having small scale slapfights. Why are we here again, this looks more like a photo op to say we're observing the situation.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Seeing as KBR subcontracted all construction here using something called "radium" I'm sure we're perfectly fine in our new berthing area.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Only if all the seals are blown and it's covered in moto stickers while listed at 125% KBB value.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Rakekniven posted:

I'm convinced Jacksonville is the worst place on earth. It's every bad stereotype of military towns and every bad stereotype of the south compressed into a singularity of shittness.

It really, is. gently caress that place forever.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Carteret posted:

My dad chose to retire in ENC, forcing me to the live out middle school and high-school in that hellhole. I've never lived anywhere worse.

Jfc, that's awful

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Jfc, that could've ended so much worse. Lol at the mental image of razor blades taped haphazardly inside an asscrrack though. Hopefully dude got over his alcoholism and homophobia.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Every word a testament to enlistment, pure art

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

McNally posted:

This thread will move on to Business, Finance, and Careers, a province of Ask/Tell, on 1 May. This will be a good opportunity for you guys to figure out how much to spend on an engagement ring so you can get out of the barracks.

Can I get this family crest plaque I got from the weird dude at the mcx appraised while we're there?

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

bird food bathtub posted:

So will the new subforum help me fill out a power of attorney for this hot chick I met on the town? We're planning to get married, she's totally in love with me and just working her way through college right now. Plus I get that sweet BAH. More money so everyone wins!

Make sure it's a general poa!

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I just financed a tattoo, it's a sick piece that has the EGA with my GFs name under the globe and I'm building my credit too! Even though today was payday I'm already broke so I can't buy a '98 mustang from the place right outside the gate but they guy said they'd hold it for me, it's only gonna be 15 grand!

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

CainFortea posted:

And hey, if/when your girlfriend's boyfriend crashes it while drunk you can totally get 20k from his insurance because of all the work you're going to put into increasing it's value!

Only 20k? I expect at least 30k just for the Flowmaster stickers

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Which of you assholes took a poo poo on the duty desk while I was beating off in the head? You know if you're gonna do that at least pretty it up with a flag and some GI JOES like Iwo Jima. gently caress.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

This deployment has been quiet, probably from all the financial death by PowerPoints we've been getting

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Already gave her a general poa so I'm good, not sure why I don't have a house anymore though. Odd.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Update: I'm adopting Jody, he's my wife's 23 y/o kid. Yes I understand the age gap isn't much, I passed math for Marines. He was born at an advanced age. Duh.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

We a 120 once, it was glorious and a highlight in the eight years of bullshit. That being said, the safety stand-down afterwards made it completely not worth it lol. 90% suck, 10% meh. Balanced. Perfect. As all enlistments apparently are, if you're lucky.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

This deployment is confusing, all the mountain few bottles are full of soda and not dip spit and the only alcohol I see is for cleaning? Is this air force billeting?

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

JDAM to center of board, let's go on libo

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

M50 Ontos to b3, I seriously don't wanna be in the field wtf. loving stop-loss.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Load Ontos with beehive rounds, begin targeting left side.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

biosterous posted:

e:

returning the bees to the beehives during prime pollination season risks ecological damage, are you sure you want to do this? (Y/N)

Considering I want to pollinate the enemy with "big ouch" I choose Y.

Anyone else forget to send a letter home saying they're defending freedom from the chess menace?

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Starting to enjoy this deployment, maybe I should re-enlist

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Hmmm, well the ontos still has six 50cal rifles so target c7 and let's let the hillbilly-rear end crew figure out the hosed tracks later

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Yay, a thing died! Can we reload more beehive rounds and see how bad the go go systems are?

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Thank you generous host country for teaching us your traditions. In the next 3.5 weeks we will instill some of ours in return: getting ninja punched for making GBS threads in a common area sink, drinking sketchy alcohol from plastic jugs, and buddy push ups.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Sounds like Evangelion, so we should do that for sure

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I need to pick up that game sometime, my buddy loves it lol

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I want to do warhams but I already have d&d going and cannot justify buying either minis or a 3d printer anytime soon.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Thank gently caress we're deployed, here's something back in CONUS:

Don't know anything about it other than it was sent to me and now it must be seen.

:psyboom:

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

biosterous posted:

play battletech instead, it's completely mini-agnostic. the rulebook openly encourages you to say "this lego brick is a Marauder, and this doodad on one end indicates which way it's facing"

I have wanted to do that for a while tbh, even have a group that is willing iirc, unless they're just as busy as I am this summer lol

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

JFC

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Not what I expected for a new post, but drat that's some tragic news.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

The fun is getting off the goddamned ship, doesn't matter where

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Road Dogg

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Goddammit, just when I finally forgot they were a thing

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

You just didn't hear about all the dumb poo poo. It's ok though, it was a in a different unit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Another chill deployment, gently caress yeah