Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

Galvanik posted:

These assholes are the best worst people I love them all.

Didn't even look at the picture and immediately knew it was Grand Blue Dreaming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

This looks cute and wholesome(please let that be so). What is it?

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

Nemo2342 posted:

It's very cute (almost too cute) and wholesome. If you have a good dental plan I highly recommend it.

Thank You. Once I have found some suitable panels I shall add my contribution.

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018
Yuusha ga Shindai(Least spoiler that I could that I liked most)

Senryuu Shoujo(So many great ones)

Endo and Kobayashi's Play by Play(One of the most iconic)

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

RatHat posted:

The images are broken for me, try uploading them to Imgur

Well drat. Ok how about now.

Yuusha ga Shindai

Senryuu Shoujo

Shikimori is not just Cute

Yancha Gal no Anjou-san

Undead Adventurer

Endo and Kobayashi's Play by Play on the Villainess

doomrider7 fucked around with this message at 06:43 on Jul 26, 2021

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

Google Image is coming back negative.

Kine Cinema

doomrider7 fucked around with this message at 11:08 on Jul 27, 2021

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

That Works posted:

Kine Cinema is so good

Indeed. And so is this.

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018
Tensura - Walking the Country of Monsters

Looking up to Magical Girls(same author as below)

Kumika no Mikaku(same author as above)

Oh My Sweet Alien

GGWP: Young Ladies Don't Play Fighting Games

doomrider7 fucked around with this message at 21:49 on Jul 29, 2021

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

En Family Mook posted:

Wait, what?? gently caress and its so obvious looking at the facial expressions. What a fuckin' wild left turn.

Yeah I'm still mentally processing that one. The original group also commented on it as well how they can't believe it's the same author.

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

DoubleDonut posted:

I mean it's basically the Prison School thing, right? In this case, it's reasonable to enjoy cute girls doing cute things and also be real horny

PreCure + Prison School = Looking up to Magical Girls

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

EVIL Gibson posted:

Destroy All Humankind. They Cannot Be Regenerated

As someone that played/completed during the time they are playing, the author really knows what bullshit some MTG decks could do during the early days.

Mirage was fun in the story (players seeing and mentioning ProsBloom) but I knew when the story advanced to the time of Urzas Saga's release the broken stuff was going to be great.

I really need to pick this up again. The fact that they called "Middle School Second Year Syndrome" since Chuunibyou didn't exist yet is what sold me on this.

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018
What manga IS that anyway.

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

RubberLuffy posted:

It was done by Ghibli with direction by Hayao Miyazaki's son Goro. The original author kinda disowned it for being really different from her books, and (from Wikipedia)

"During a private screening prior to the release of the film, Gorō's father, Hayao, was asked how he thought of the film. He said "I was looking at my kid. He's not an adult yet. That is all."

so Hayao owned his son pretty hard about it too.

If I recall, the two did reconcile about it with dad saying that he made them movie honestly or some such thing and that he was proud of him.

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018
Rooster Fighter

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

Just started reading this. My God...this is...perfection. It's like Spy X Family, but with "genius" scientists to an android daughter.

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

Was about to ask what manga this was. Then I saw her gloves.

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

What is this and where can I read it?

Also, here's more Undead Adventurer.

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

Davincie posted:

cry havoc and let loose the whores of war

What are these?

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

Brought To You By posted:

[X]
Marvel got real weird with the crossovers but I'm not complaining.

Of course Deadpool squees with delight.

That has some very Reefer Madness vibes.

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

What is this so that I may read it later on. Also, a new contribution. This time from the author of Witch Hat Atelier, Kamome Shirahama.

Eniale & Dewiela

Think Good Omens, but even less responsible and competent at their jobs leads.

Lots of fighting and destruction of property over heinous crimes like using up all of ones good make-up(especially on the sly), losing one of the pair of your nice earrings, and ruining outfits.

doomrider7 fucked around with this message at 09:35 on Sep 13, 2021

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

Clarste posted:

My understanding is that this is still still more or less the mainstream attitude towards marijuana in Japan.

I meant that more as an endorsement. Not because I agree with the views(which are loving stupid and dumb), but because Reefer Madness is one of the most unintentionally hilarious films ever made with some of the best covers.

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018
Science Fell in Love and Tried to Proove It

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

SpacePig posted:

I remember these missions in Saints Row 4.

There was a similar one in 3. Also,

Dandadan is amazing and everyone needs to be reading it.

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

Series is Shangri-la Frontier for those interested. It's a VRMMO manga and it is VERY good. Here are some more pictures of it.

Sunraku Skywalker

Betrayal

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

Electric Phantasm posted:

That face in the last panel is so good.

It's such an amazing face. The crazy lady hugging the bunny also has some quality faces.

Series is legit amazing and will more than likely get an Anime likely sometime next year since it's both a weekly at currently some 80 chapters(more than enough for decent season full or half cour) as well as currently nominated for the Kodansha Award for best Shounen(unlikely to win since two of the others are Frieren and Tensei Slime, but still very impressive for a relative newcomer).

doomrider7 fucked around with this message at 04:01 on Apr 15, 2022

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

Reiche posted:

Gotta be honest, I started reading Shangri-la because I saw a naked dude with a shoebill stork head and those birds are badass

I'm legit shocked that series isn't bigger. The writing is legitimately super engaging the MC is actually shown playing other games from time to time as.

Everything about the game is actually...super interesting. Like if it was a real game it would actually be pretty loving dope to play(sans VR since aren't quite up there yet).

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

That was a very good and wholesome adorable manga. I believe there was a sequel with the twins now being in middle school as well.

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018
Itoshi no Sakura-san

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

SpacePig posted:

She's had some of my favorite panels since she's been introduced.

Yeah, but who is she and what is she from?

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

What is this if I may ask?

Blue Skin, Big Tits, and a loving Loser reveals the beginning power of such an idea. Remember folks, "C's get Degrees"

This is from the Demon Mom manga isn't it.

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

That's because it started off as some bizarre abuse doujin series the author would put out where it's just nonstop Nagatoro straight up humiliating and physically abusing Paisen with a crazy look in her eyes.

Even with the knowledge that the main serialization is different and that's it gets better, that's still such an absolutely massive loving turnoff.

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

The stupid Bird Mask never gets old. This series NEVER disappoints with it's reaction faces.

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

Larry Parrish posted:

made me laugh cuz it's true

I love Sweat and Soap. Such a great loving manga. Would love to have an anime, but they'd likely have to tone some scenes down.

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

Larry Parrish posted:

otoh domestic girlfriend got an anime and it was basically exactly as explicit...

I don't keep up with that one, but good to know there's hope. This manga was easily one of the best romcoms ever made. There's just so much...nomalcy and realism to its a wall as good vibes.

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

Larry Parrish posted:

im really enjoying it and I was expecting to not even make it thru vol 1 based on the premise lol.

Chief Okura is the Suave Gigachad we all wish we could be.

Felt the same way, but kept seeing adds for it in my Kodansha buys from Humble Bundle and Slime as well as some very good word of mouth in Reddit. Marathoner the entire thing. Amazingly good manga.

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

I love that manga and need to start reading it again.

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

Sad day for gremlin girl who had her waifu stolen.

Shikimori

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

Elite posted:

It’s kind of a shame, because I think mind flayers are... under-utilised. What’s the ratio of mind-flayer stories to zombie stories? 1:5000?

Okay sure zombies are very easily understandable and uncomplicated. But even the dumbest person on the planet has to quickly get bad vibes from mind flayers;

-Weird octopus face
-Slurps brains
-Psychically enslaves people

I think there are a lot of mind flayer stories that have yet to be told, but for zombies I think the same story has been told a thousand times.

They are one of the few enemies in Bloodborne that no matter how powerful I am, I go EXTRA to make sure they're dead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

Still bummed that Mizore-chan fell before her time. :(