Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

It's here, what used to be the biggest wrestling event of the year (not the best, just the biggest): WRESTLEMANIA! The 36th one, the showcase of the immortals, the granddaddy of them all and so on and so-forth.

This year it's happening in an empty glorified gym and is almost guaranteed to be the worst Wrestlemania of all time. All because Vince McMahon's ego couldn't handle being told he wasn't allowed to have his big Stadium show this year.

They didn't even put a black border on the white text :cripes:

Wrestlemania was originally scheduled for April 5th at the Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, where WWE was probably going to announce they had 74,513 in attendance in order to beat the current attendance record. It was going to have a pirate theme because that stadium has a pirate ship in it. Then COVID-19 put the world into near global lockdown, people were told they couldn't have gatherings of more than 50 people, then 10, then eventually none at all, because the risk of infection was simply too high.

The sensible thing to do, of course, would be to cancel or at least delay Wrestlemania. But oh no, not on Vince McMahon's watch!

He held out as long as he could, refusing to cancel the event until he could at least make it a Government decision and thus not be on the hook with the insurance companies for canceling the event. When that finally happened, it was over, it was done. Wrestlemania was canceled, or at least delayed.

But oh no, not on Vince McMahon's watch!

Instead, it was decided that Wrestlemania would now happen at the Performance Center, the same place a number of lackluster Raw and Smackdowns had also been in (and recorded record low ratings). Oh, and it would be over two nights now. Also it would be taped! From 11pm at night to 5am the next morning! Also it's on PPV but almost every company is offering it at seemingly completely random pricing because WWE never actually bothered to give them any guidance on how much should be charged, or even if one of the nights was anything more than glorified prelims.

Yes, in a seemingly never-ending series of body-blows to whatever prestige or excitement there might have been for Wrestlemania, the show has continued to spiral downwards to the point it has become morbidly fascinating just to see what the hell patchwork abomination of a farce of a show they end up producing. More juicy details below, as I lay out every match on the cards for both nights along with some of the truly bizarre factors associated with them. However you might notice that I haven't separated the matches into two separate cards for Saturday and Sunday. Well obviously any halfway competent company would let you know which matches are appearing on which card on which day for their biggest event of the year, right?

Not on Vince McMahon's watch!

Bill Goldberg (C) vs. Roman ReignsBraun Strowman for the Universal Championship.
  • This seemed like it was going to be Roman Reigns 5th (6th? I've lost track) coronation to mark him as THE guy in WWE.
  • Roman recovered from a second bout of leukemia in recent years and has a compromised immune system as a result, making him at a greater risk from COVID-19.
  • Roman showed up to the Wrestlemania tapings where another wrestler had shown up sick and said he wasn't comfortable taking part, and went home.
  • This was reported by the mainstream media, which for once WWE didn't blow their loads over. Then Roman announced it publicly himself.
  • WWE not only didn't mention this until the very last Smackdown one day before Wrestlemania, but simply stated Braun was in the match now and didn't even mention Roman by name.

Brock Lesnar (C) vs. Drew McIntyre for the WWE Championship.
  • Drew eliminated Brock from the Royal Rumble (with a little help from Ricochet) which he went on to win.
  • Drew humiliated Brock in physical confrontations back when the show was still allowed crowds.
  • Paul Heyman has declared that Drew is special but Brock makes a habit of beating special people and this will be no different.
  • The Global Pandemic saved Drew from having to be mentored by an old Scottish gameskeeper in some awful quasi-Skyfall relationship, which was WWE's original plan.
  • This was the match that seemed to have the most potential to be good quality, and hopefully it will live up to that.

John Cena vs. The Fiend Bray Wyatt in a Firefly Funhouse match.
  • John Cena made an appearance on Smackdown to explain that he wasn't going to be on Wrestlemania this year, because his time was past and it wasn't fair to take away from the current stars time to shine.
  • Bray Wyatt showed up and challenged Cena to a match at Wrestlemania and John instantly agreed his time was now and it was fair to take away from the current stars time to shine.
  • Bray admitted that Cena beating him at an earlier Wrestlemania still burned him up inside, and would use The Fiend to set things right. He challenged Cena to a Firefly Funhouse match.
  • We don't know what a Firefly Funhouse match is.
  • Cena declared Bray looked stupid and was lazy and wanted to blame Cena for not being more successful, then got spooked by Bray teleporting and doing horror-film jump scares

Edge vs. Randy Orton in a Last Man Standing match.
  • Edge returned at the Royal Rumble, and the next night on Raw old partner Randy Orton suggested they reform Rated RKO... then attacked Edge and beat him badly enough to need a stretcher job.
  • Orton refused to explain himself until Edge's wife Beth Phoenix showed up to give a medical update, and he cut an excellent heel promo claiming he cared for Edge more than she did, and RKOed her.
  • Edge returned and beat Orton's rear end, then later demanded a Last Man Standing match at Wrestlemania.
  • It's actually sad because it's not a bad story at all, but Edge returned from seemingly permanent retirement and his first Mania back is going to be an empty arena inside the WWE Performance Center.

The Undertaker vs. AJ Styles in a Boneyard match.
  • AJ Styles cut a series of promos mocking Undertaker for being old, washed up, pathetic and whipped by his wife Michelle McCool.
  • Undertaker finally offered a promo back calling AJ a coward scared of big stars like himself, Austin, Rock, Mankind etc and only came to WWE when they were gone, effectively burying the entire current roster as losers.
  • If AJ wins, he's beaten a washed up old man. If AJ loses, he lost to a washed up old man. If Undertaker wins, he's beaten a loser coward. If Undertaker loses, he's lost to a loser coward.
  • The Boneyard match is just straight up a Graveyard match, but Vince decided he wanted it called a Boneyard match instead for no conceivable reason.
  • This would have been a fantastic match 15 or even 10 years ago. But it's 2020, hopefully being taped allows them to make it work.

Becky Lynch (C) vs. Shayna Baszler for the Raw Women's title.
  • After defeating Asuka at Royal Rumble, Becky's story changed from,"I've been too scared to face Asuka" to "Asuka has been ducking me but I finally got my hands on her"
  • Shayna Baszler jumped Becky out of nowhere and bit her and poured fake blood out of her mouth.
  • That actually happened.
  • Shayna obliterated her other opponents in the Elimination Chamber main event, with only Asuka putting up any kind of fight.
  • Becky pointed out that she beat Ronda Rousey at the last Wrestlemania and Ronda was better than Shayna ever was.
  • Shayna choked Becky out with a surprise attack after Becky's final promo on Raw.

Rhea Ripley (C) vs. Charlotte Flair for the NXT Women's title.
  • After winning the Royal Rumble, Charlotte Flair had to choose between the Raw and Smackdown Women's Championships.
  • Rhea Ripley showed up and reminded her the NXT Championship was also up for grabs but warned her not to try for it.
  • Charlotte decided to try for it.
  • Bianca Belair got beaten by Charlotte in a very good match and promptly disappeared from any kind of storyline, and she deserves better.
  • The entire angle is based on the premise that Rhea feels she and others have elevated NXT to a higher level than Charlotte left it at, while Charlotte declares she's still superior to everybody in NXT.

Sami Zayn (C) vs. Daniel Bryan for the Intercontinental Championship.
  • Sami became champion after he, Cesaro and Shinsuke Nakamura defeated Braun Strowman in a match Braun initially suggested and also agreed to be in.
  • Sami rubbed it in Daniel Bryan's face that he'd offered Bryan the chance to be in his group and been declined, and Bryan was now hanging out with Drew Gulak and taking his coaching advice.
  • Drew Gulak beat Shinsuke Nakamura to get Bryan a title shot against Sami Zayn.
  • Daniel Bryan's wife Brie is heavily pregnant and as a result Bryan will need to be quarantined from her for 3 weeks after Wrestlemania.

Seth Rollins vs. Kevin Owens.
  • Owens and Rollins have been feuding a long time now over Owens being sick of Seth Rollins being an rear end in a top hat who never shuts up.
  • The feud initially featured stables but injuries to one of the Authors of Pain as well as Samoa Joe put an end to that.
  • The feud turned into Rollins and Owens arguing over who truly made the Performance Center and NXT a success, with Rollins claiming it was all him.
  • Regardless of victories in matches, Owens has mostly ended up getting Curbstomped by Rollins at the end of their segments.

Otis vs. Dolph Ziggler.
  • Otis wanted to date Mandy Rose, and she finally agreed to go out on Valentine's Day.
  • He arrived at the restaurant and found Dolph Ziggler there with Mandy.
  • Otis got really creepy/possessive and Mandy told him to gently caress off.
  • Ziggler mocked Otis and teased him with suggestions he had nude photos of Mandy.
  • It got revealed on Smackdown that Sonya Deville had orchestrated Ziggler's appearance and other misunderstandings between Otis and Mandy.
  • This is now an angle between Mandy and Sonya, neither of whom are wrestling in this match.

The Kabuki Warriors (C) vs. Alexa Bliss & Nikki Cross for the Women's Tag Team Titles.
  • Asuka was mostly wrapped up in singles matches the last couple months, and Alexa Bliss called the Kabuki Warriors out to come defend their belts.
  • The Kabuki Warriors made fun of Alexa and Nikki but didn't answer the challenge.
  • Alexa managed to beat Asuka in a singles match, and the tag team match was made official.
  • Alexa and Nikki have only had one tag match in the last two months, which they lost (to Bayley and Sasha).

Bayley (C) vs. Sasha Banks, Naomi, Lacey Evans & Tamina (but not Dana Brooke) for the Smackdown Women's Championship.
  • Bayley defeated a returning Naomi to retain her title, and had beaten Lacey Evans several times, so she declared she was skipping Wrestlemania and going straight to the Hall of Fame.
  • Paige, who apparently has the power to do this now, decided that Bayley would defend her title against Lacey and Naomi and also Dana Brooke.
  • Bayley mocked the idea as ridiculous and said why not throw in Tamina too, so Paige agreed because again apparently she can just do that. She also put in Sasha.
  • Dana Brooke had to go into quarantine due to possible COVID-19 exposure and got dropped out of the match without explanation.
  • Sasha has been suspiciously quiet about the idea of wanting to win the title from Bayley.

The Street Profits (C) vs. Angel Garza/Austin Theory for the Raw Tag Team Titles.
  • Angel Garza was called up from NXT to replace Andrade who was on suspension for a wellness failure. He did so well he stuck around in a tag team when Andrade returned.
  • Andrade suffered a rib injury and had to pull out of the tag match with the Street Profits (who presumably originally would have been facing AOP if they hadn't suffered an injury too).
  • Austin Theory, who has only been in NXT for 6 months, has replaced Andrade to tag with Andrade's original replacement.
  • Montez Ford did something REALLY STUPID on the go-home Raw.

Bobby Lashley vs. Aleister Black.
  • Rusev's wife Lana wanted a divorce, it turned out she was sleeping with Lashley (in storyline).
  • Rusev said he was happy she was going to marry Lashley, but interfered in the wedding anyway.
  • Lashley and Rusev never got a proper blow-off match for a variety of reasons, making Wrestlemania the perfect place for the two to finally face off.
  • Bobby Lashley and Aleister Black will be wrestling at Wrestlemania.

Elias vs. Baron Corbin.
  • Elias kept singing songs making fun of Baron Corbin, which pissed Corbin off.
  • Corbin knocked Elias off the Crow's Nest at the Performance Center.
  • The match is still scheduled but the commentators have suggested Elias won't be medically cleared to wrestle.

Miz/Morrison (C) vs. The New Day vs. The Usos for the Smackdown Tag Team Titles in a Ladder Match.
  • THIS MATCH IS NOT HAPPENING.
  • THEY HAVE CONTINUED ADVERTISING THIS MATCH KNOWING IT IS NOT HAPPENING.
  • THE MIZ SHOWED UP TO THE WRESTLEMANIA TAPINGS SICK AND GOT SENT HOME.
  • THE ENTIRE SHOW SHOULD HAVE BEEN SHUT DOWN THE MOMENT THAT HAPPENED.

Pre-show (there's a pre-show!) begins at 6 Eastern, 3 Pacific, with the main shows started at 7 Eastern, 4 Pacific.

fatherofmustard posted:

Liv vs Natalya and Cesaro vs Gulak have been announced for the pre-shows

You can watch this show on PPV for a variety of prices for either both days or a single day each... or you can literally watch it for free on the WWE Network. This entire thing is a loving disaster, and the show should have been canceled or at the very least delayed.

But oh no, not on Vince McMahon's watch!

Jerusalem fucked around with this message at 17:24 on Apr 4, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Reserved for whatever other craziness might happen.

fatherofmustard posted:

https://www.pwinsider.com/article/135303/major-change-to-wrestlemania-title-match-announced.html?p=1

quote:

During a live edition of The Bump, McKenzie Mitchell officially announced that The Miz will not be competing at Wrestlemania 36.

The storyline is that The Miz was "Injured" during last night's brawl on Smackdown. In reality, Miz was not cleared to compete when WWE taped the show.

WWE Smackdown Tag Team Champion John Morrison vs. Jimmy Uso vs. Kofi Kingston will now take place in a Ladder Match with the Smackdown Tag Team titles at stake.

The above happened roughly 5 hours before Wrestlemania started. Also the segment that Miz was kayfabe injured in was one in which he was standing tall at the end.

Chris James 2 posted:

Mark Henry to TMZ: "I think Mania 36 could have 200mil viewers" https://www.tmz.com/2020/04/04/mark-henry-wwe-wrestlemania-36/

Jerusalem fucked around with this message at 23:05 on Apr 4, 2020

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
gently caress this show

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

For what it's worth, everyone told him to cancel it.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSbyk0VReyo

Also you should allow Vinceflex for the duration of planetfitnessmania

The Croc fucked around with this message at 16:50 on Apr 4, 2020

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

im not saying you shouldnt watch mania, but I AM saying that itd be really funny for the mania livethread to not break past page 1

A Salty Affair
Oct 9, 2012

I will be watching this but I will not be paying for it

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

im going to watch this in a legal* and paid-for* manner and I’m going to make good* posts about it

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

I can't wait. I hope it's an absolute poo poo show

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Quantum of Phallus posted:

I can't wait. I hope it's an absolute poo poo show

It goes without saying that this was going to be a dumpsterfire even in a massive arena full of people.

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Bard Maddox posted:

gently caress this show

:emptyquote:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I won't be paying for this and I don't think anybody should. That's fine though because WWE doesn't charge for it, you can sign up to their Network for free (apparently even if you just straight up use the same e-mail and CC# from a previous account) and immediately cancel and still get the month's worth of access anyway and that's completely on them and nobody should feel guilty for taking advantage of it. Hell, you should make hay while the sun shines since they're clearly looking to make PPVs a thing again and I wouldn't be surprised if Wrestlemania gets taken off the Network after this year (for live showings, anyway).

That's if there is even a WWE 6 months from now, considering they've only taped a week's worth of content ahead of time and America is probably facing at least another two months and probably longer with these large gatherings being banned.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Oh boy am I excited for eight hours of nothing matches from a slightly fancier empty bingo hall with the occasional trainwreck gimmick match thrown into the mix.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Cerebral Bore posted:

a slightly fancier empty bingo hall

Imagine if there was a fire alarm and WWE ended up holding their Wrestlemania in a smoke-filled bingo hall? :vince:

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Bless you, J-Ru.

I'm not watching Night 1 because i'm at work super early tomorrow morning and it starts at Midnight in the UK, but i'll be watching Night 2 completely legally yes honest guv'nor and probably shitposting along with it.

Let's hope it's the worst Wrestlemania ever.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
The OP is biased against the WWE. This is Vincent Kennedy McMahon’s baby, his gift to the world in these unique circumstances. This is the showcase of the immortals. I can’t wait for 13 hours of Wrestlemania action this weekend.

Braun vs Goldberg is my dream match. It’s the monster among men vs the unstoppable juggernaut that is Bill Goldberg. This will be a heavy hitting match between two behemoths.

Drew McIntyre will finally get his opportunity to capture the WWE Universal title from the Beast Incarnate Brock Lesnar. Drew has shown that he can stand toe to toe with Brock Lesnar but that conniving Paul Heyman will be at ringside and could be a difference maker.

Elias vs King Baron Corbin is also my Dream Match. This match is too close to call but i do think Elias will have a funny song about King Corbin that will bring tears of laughter to the WWE universe. But I don’t know if Elias has recovered from his recent trip to a medical facility.

There are about 13 other matches that I am looking forward to. We will see WWE superstars such as The Viper Randy Orton and The Deadman himself, The Undertaker. Although the WWE universe won’t be there in person you will be able to hear their cheers from their houses.

God bless Vince McMahon and the WWE for putting this show on.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I think I'll try watching but I'm absolutely not paying. I'm sure I'll quickly get my fill of bizarre trainwreck.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Jerusalem posted:

I won't be paying for this and I don't think anybody should. That's fine though because WWE doesn't charge for it, you can sign up to their Network for free (apparently even if you just straight up use the same e-mail and CC# from a previous account) and immediately cancel and still get the month's worth of access anyway and that's completely on them and nobody should feel guilty for taking advantage of it. Hell, you should make hay while the sun shines since they're clearly looking to make PPVs a thing again and I wouldn't be surprised if Wrestlemania gets taken off the Network after this year (for live showings, anyway).

That's if there is even a WWE 6 months from now, considering they've only taped a week's worth of content ahead of time and America is probably facing at least another two months and probably longer with these large gatherings being banned.

If for some reason the system doesn't accept you as a "new" subscriber, make a throwaway paypal account with a throwaway email address. That should work.

WWE will not survive this if we are not up and running by Summerslam. And chances are deep that we will not be.

E: Mind you, it's likely that AEW and no one else will, either.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
im paying 60 dollars to watch wrestlemania, because, i love the wwe

Macksy
Oct 20, 2008
Pirates are famous for their battle axes and mall replica anime swords.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

this is going to be the best wrestlemania ever

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Macksy posted:

Pirates are famous for their battle axes and mall replica anime swords.

And jorts and lime green baseball caps

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

Gods bless Roman Reigns for having the modicum of common sense and getting the gently caress out of this poo poo-show...

Jerusalem posted:

• Daniel Bryan's wife Brie is heavily pregnant and as a result Bryan will need to be quarantined from her for 3 weeks after Wrestlemania.

This motherfucker tho. WHAT THE gently caress. Remember the good old days when this dude had seemingly ran out of fucks to give and Renee Young and him were delivering the best weekly WWE based TV content? When the majority of this forum wished and hoped he would get out of his contract and go somewhere else? Fuuuuuuuck.

Also, is the "Sam Roberts on commentary" rumor squashed or is that really what's going on because LMAO if it's true.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Have no idea what the Strowman vs Goldberg match is going to be considering Goldberg does not have the strength to get Braun up for a Jackhammer at all.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

A Salty Affair posted:

I will be watching this but I will not be paying for it

Literally impossible

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica

Le Saboteur posted:

Have no idea what the Strowman vs Goldberg match is going to be considering Goldberg does not have the strength to get Braun up for a Jackhammer at all.

Spear, pin, over

Meadowhill
Jan 5, 2015
I am excited for Final McMahon

A Salty Affair
Oct 9, 2012

Le Saboteur posted:

I predict the jackhammer gets reversed into a running powerslam and he never actually has to attempt lifting Braun

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
It’s loving funny that they can create any video package, any promo, and they still can’t hype 80% of their matches or even explain why they’re happening.

A Salty Affair
Oct 9, 2012

Golden Bee posted:

It’s loving funny that they can create any video package, any promo, and they still can’t hype 80% of their matches or even explain why they’re happening.

I assure you that Black vs Lashley is happening for very good and important reasons :colbert:

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

I do not have things to do, and I want this level of insane bullshit in my life, so I will be leaving it on in the background and hoping for funny posts while I play Final Fantasy IX.

MorrisBae
Jan 18, 2020

by Athanatos
Wrestlers should have striked before this show in solidarity

I have a feeling Vince will give them more chances to do so in the coming weeks

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

I'm feeling something new...something...I'm happy??!!
I feel like sharing my favorite WM moments instead. Luckily, the official WWE photo's of past wrestlemania's make me realize that this wrestlemania won't be too much different from past wrestlemania's!

For instance, one of my first wrestlemania moments:

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

CrcleSqreSanchz posted:

I feel like sharing my favorite WM moments instead. Luckily, the official WWE photo's of past wrestlemania's make me realize that this wrestlemania won't be too much different from past wrestlemania's!

For instance, one of my first wrestlemania moments:

I like Hogan's very pokey man boob.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

See, if you pay your talent what they're worth and allow them to act and think for themselves and value their input you'd never have them in a position where they would be intimidated and cowed enough to take part in something this stupid. So you see, Vince McMahon's strategy doesn't lead to the best PPVs or the best television but it DOES give him a position of nigh-absolute authority over everybody who works for him and allows him to reign over his universe as a god.

And really, isn't that what's really important?

Nevermind the fact that wrestlers are by their very nature crazy and have no regard for their own well-being in the best of circumstances and most of them would agree to do this anyway. The point is it's Vince's choice, not theirs.

ChrisBTY fucked around with this message at 17:59 on Apr 4, 2020

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

Oh god apparently Drew Gulak vs. Cesaro is happening on the kick off show???

WWE can't help themselves not make this show 20 hours long

THERE'S aNOTHER PRESHOW MATCH TOO??

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

I'm feeling something new...something...I'm happy??!!

Blooming Brilliant posted:

I like Hogan's very pokey man boob.

You know how hard it is selecting a blurry photo from the 80s WWE got better, especially around my next favorite Wrestlemania moment, 18:

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.

A Salty Affair posted:

I assure you that Black vs Lashley is happening for very good and important reasons :colbert:

Winner gets the front page of BLACKED.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

CopywrightMMXI posted:

The OP is biased against the WWE. This is Vincent Kennedy McMahon’s baby, his gift to the world in these unique circumstances. This is the showcase of the immortals. I can’t wait for 13 hours of Wrestlemania action this weekend.

Braun vs Goldberg is my dream match. It’s the monster among men vs the unstoppable juggernaut that is Bill Goldberg. This will be a heavy hitting match between two behemoths.

Drew McIntyre will finally get his opportunity to capture the WWE Universal title from the Beast Incarnate Brock Lesnar. Drew has shown that he can stand toe to toe with Brock Lesnar but that conniving Paul Heyman will be at ringside and could be a difference maker.

Elias vs King Baron Corbin is also my Dream Match. This match is too close to call but i do think Elias will have a funny song about King Corbin that will bring tears of laughter to the WWE universe. But I don’t know if Elias has recovered from his recent trip to a medical facility.

There are about 13 other matches that I am looking forward to. We will see WWE superstars such as The Viper Randy Orton and The Deadman himself, The Undertaker. Although the WWE universe won’t be there in person you will be able to hear their cheers from their houses.

God bless Vince McMahon and the WWE for putting this show on.

Hi Ryan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I am watching this poo poo show