Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

static pours from the radio as I feel a crack ping in my brain. i look down at my cinnamon sugar coated arms, feeling the hot chocolate sauce pulse through my one big vein in them in the middle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic

"I'm a churro!!" I cry. "I'm a big beautiful man churro and there isn't a person in the world who can handle all this sweet stuff" I smack my big doughy sugar booty

Heather Papps

hello friend

MKULTRA-SWEET

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

The Voice of Labor

The manichaen candidate, the trigger is a panel from a Mr. A comic book posted as a meme

nut

the howie mandelian candidate

my wife looks at my vacant face as she holds my shoulders, preventing my exit through the front door

"Not now, honey, I must go....to Bobby's World"

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

I've been programmed to eat my own turds in front of the president.

take the moon

by sebmojo
tfw you put all this effort into hynoconditioning a sleeper assassin only to realize that when the president dies they just make another dude president

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

take the moon posted:

tfw you put all this effort into hynoconditioning a sleeper assassin only to realize that when the president dies they just make another dude president

lawyer: it says here that the next in succession is the most scrumptious man in all the land

manchurroian candidate: :smug: