Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

1700 browsing!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

The_Continental posted:

1700 browsing!

It was 3400 yesterday morning no poo poo

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
i will keep posting here until either i or the frums die even if it is just me by myself postinf to myself in the las remaning thread like a lunatic in a straight jacket at the funny farm

Docahedron
May 11, 2008

Im a special snowflake
Glad to see Zippy posting like a madman

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

People are reporting in to check on the abuse. I forgot who, but someone yesterday somewhere said a non-goon they knew IRL came and asked them what was happening. Which leads me to believe this is huge, or at least visible to people not affiliated with the site, so maybe some people are dusting off inactive accounts too.

Horace Kinch
Aug 15, 2007

neat

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

rear end-penny posted:

People are reporting in to check on the abuse. I forgot who, but someone yesterday somewhere said a non-goon they knew IRL came and asked them what was happening. Which leads me to believe this is huge, or at least visible to people not affiliated with the site, so maybe some people are dusting off inactive accounts too.

Blue Train ran into posts about it on Reddit

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
In it. Voting 5

flashman
Dec 16, 2003

People love drama

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I love GBS 4.0!@!

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

rear end-penny posted:

I mean its visible to extremely online people.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
hey Zippy, did you see ther new Juraissic world seuqle?

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

The_Continental posted:

I mean its visible to extremely online people.

That's probably an important distinction.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
yeah id did iyt sucked. ima sound your dickdolhe with my fist moron

Slam Pajamas
May 21, 2007
ALL TEXT TITLE ALL-STARS
I always wondered what would happen when Lowtax died but I imagined he would go in a car accident careening into the servers due to a pain med mishap

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
We did it we powercucked Lowtax off his own forum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

Slam Pajamas posted:

I always wondered what would happen when Lowtax died but I imagined he would go in a car accident careening into the servers due to a pain med mishap

there's still time